DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to get power puppy from Frida she keeps saying she doesn't know me very well? I have two heart a affection for her
Try to enter her room. Make lock. Give her lock. Offer to pleasure her. Speak to Ziva about potion. Use bug duck. DONT cum in her unless she says so. DONT sleep in her room unless shes actively flirting with you.

Ask for pup. Say to protect friend. Say shes the only woman.

And mabey use the WT

Griffan

May 17, 2018
So I've seen some things about this game... Both good and bad but I'd rather make my own opinion after playing the game.
So before posting a comment about it, I have a technical question :
=> Would this game run smoothly on a laptop ? I don't have a gaming PC and I was wondering whether or not my "core i3 10th Gen" could handle this game without issues?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
So I've seen some things about this game... Both good and bad but I'd rather make my own opinion after playing the game.
=> Would this game run smoothly on a laptop ? I don't have a gaming PC and I was wondering whether or not my "core i3 10th Gen" could handle this game without issues?
I'm running it via Joiplay (pc version) on old samsung s10 smoothly buddy. That has to be your pc problem.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I run the game on a laptop with a 4th gen i7 straight from an external SSD. Weirdwood map is laggy sometime, but that is it.

Also, all games have good and bad. For you, what are the "bad" of PQ?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok I'm gonna show myself as a right perv here but theres a thing I kinda wish MC would do in this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been trying to convince my wife for a nipple rings for several years. She can't even stand clips, so I probably won't convince her. You intrigued and excited me all the more. I support your proposal unequivocally and without reservation.
Few years back I played this on worse CPU laptop.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Ran without issues on my 2019-vintage AMD laptop, yours should handle it just fine.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I can’t get wandering spirit to start and I have over 7 kids and completed tragedy strikes… is there anything I’m missing/supposed to do/wear?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
How to trade places with dire wolf and how to get in the tomb in cemetery because it's locked
It would be much faster to read the WT included with the game.

The chart in the OP can also help you to locate what should be done next to unlock something.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can’t get wandering spirit to start and I have over 7 kids and completed tragedy strikes… is there anything I’m missing/supposed to do/wear?
I think she only appears in the afternoon/evening? And it's a lil bit of RNG I think

Reactions: Billshwr

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How to trade places with dire wolf and how to get in the tomb in cemetery because it's locked
Last one cos I managed to figure this all out without the WT (which recommend you read it's on the OP here. It will be faster than waiting for a reply everytime you get a lil stuck).

You need to continue the main quest until you have re-opened the Temple. After that Erevi gives birth (speak with Beth about her date then go to Tower). Build daughter a Crib, then go on date with Beth. Now you can swap places with the wolf.

Again the Crypt you go to when you're with Ziva during the quest "Restore The Temple". Can I ask how far in the Main Quests you are? Have you dealt with the Witch? If yes, have you got Erevi pregnant yet? If no focus on her until you complete "Shopping" after that go back to the witch.

Rule of thumb: if you cant do something then you probably have to do another quest to unlock it. Explore. Talk to people.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I think she only appears in the afternoon/evening? And it's a lil bit of RNG I think
Time, not so much. I have the ghost Qetesh appear in the morning, noon, afternoon.

RNG, yes. Most of the times, she would appear in the stair well as if she has 100% chance to appear the first time. According to the WT, the subsequence appearance is: 0% chance for the very next day, then increase 25% every day after that.

I think I still have the mother ring on, but not sure if it is a requirement.

Reactions: Billshwr

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are 2 occasions in this game where Unicorn blood is brought up. Once with Erevi, MC says (somthing like) "that's it? No unicorns blood or some other hard to get ingredient?", to which Erevi replied "no. But if you find some please let me know". Pretty sure theres a second time unicorns and their blood is mentioned but I cant remeber the details (I beleive its Adoabi that mentions it?).

I really wanna hunt a unicorn now. Feels like something MC would do for pussy (even if he felt bad lol). If anyone would introduce such a quest it would either be Erevi or mabey Madam Daiyu(?) I mean she sells Trapped Souls so she is definetly an amoral person.

Either the unicorns would be like Reindeer and you can just hunt them around a map or (my preferred idea) you hunt a single unicorn as a boss encounter. For its blood! It would be fucked up but MC has done alot of fucked up shit...

Griffan

May 17, 2018
I'm running it via Joiplay (pc version) on old samsung s10 smoothly buddy. That has to be your pc problem.
I run the game on a laptop with a 4th gen i7 straight from an external SSD. Weirdwood map is laggy sometime, but that is it.

Also, all games have good and bad. For you, what are the "bad" of PQ?
Thanks for the responses ! ^^
Pdoan, your answer is kind of making me nervous. If you're getting some lag on an i7, I get the feeling my i3 might lag even more.

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes