elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Mod News Update;
Hi! If you feel you are missing out on some content related to Erevi's daughter, Shakala's daughter and Qetesh/The Ghost. There is a new mod that can help you out.

Mega

For 3.51 And future Updates.

THIS REPLACES THE DECENSOR PATCH.
due the files are taken out of the game so need to be added again.
after now are we still need thiss for now?

Reactions: boof59

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
why i cant have sex with Bell anymore (it says that she is tired)?
Who is Bell? You mean Beth, or Annabelle? Maybe You named one of the females we get to name ourselves Bell.. without the correct name we can't really answer your question..

There are ways to make a girl/woman horny, in most cases it involves Special Pastry.. if you can give this "Bell" one of those before she goes to bed, you should be good to go ;)
If your "Bell" is someone who can't be offered Special Pastry, you would have to be more specific on who she is in more general terms :)

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
does anyone have all the new updates since 3.31 from the old version of the game
Can someone send it to me?

Hetchiman44

Jun 10, 2022
Who is Bell? You mean Beth, or Annabelle? Maybe You named one of the females we get to name ourselves Bell.. without the correct name we can't really answer your question..

There are ways to make a girl/woman horny, in most cases it involves Special Pastry.. if you can give this "Bell" one of those before she goes to bed, you should be good to go ;)
If your "Bell" is someone who can't be offered Special Pastry, you would have to be more specific on who she is in more general terms :)
WIth Bell i mean the little devil who accompany the mc

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
WIth Bell i mean the little devil who accompany the mc
Ok for future reference everyone on here has a different name for their Familiar. Please call her Familiar or Imp just to make it easier for us.
This also goes for Erevi'sDaughter (ED or Succubus), Shakala'sDaughter (GD or GoblinDaughter) & BatBreeder (BB).

To answer you're question; check her equipment, she isnt wearing the Collar of Chastity is she? You can buy a Collar of Lust for her from the potion shop in Greyport.

If u go to the room with her babies (Orb Room in Tower) she will become horny, only works once a day tho.

Hetchiman44

Jun 10, 2022
Ok for future reference everyone on here has a different name for their Familiar.

Please call her Familiar or Imp just to make it easier for us. To answer you're question; check her equipment, she isnt wearing the Collar of Chastity is she? You can buy a Collar of Lust for her from the potion shop in Greyport.

If u go to the room with her babies (Orb Room in Tower) she will become horny, only works once a day tho.
YES tnx and sorry for the confusion

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
im stuck at quest Quest 171: Alice in Wonderland
can someone help me ?
Thanks
Ya know people have a better chance of helping you if you tell the forum WHAT the problem is so they can help. Can you get the quest started? Is there a bit you're stuck on? Is there a trigger that hasnt happened?

Help those you wish to help you

Reactions: Deathsman0098

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Too bad it's just 1 scene with mc's mom, I expected more.
I feel this is a teaser for things to cum. As the Temple and Tower arcs ramp up I'm sure we will get more scenes.

Although seeing as his mother is a literal goddess I feel her proper content will be late-end game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord5

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Did anyone see an new image for when Erevi announces that she is pregnant? I asked tinkerer about this and they said it should be in there now but I don't see it. Just wondering if my own game is glitched or does no one else see it?

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes