DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If the dwarven girl is available, I hope that she's able to follow the mc anywhere like the familiar & dog
Why? She should be blacksmith. Probably she will had some workshop.
We already have a blacksmith working at Weirdwood
Yeah, but this one will bedwarf blacksmith. She could upgrade weapons with rune and some magic artefacts
I mean she could be both. Works the Runesmithy to sell Runic Upgrades but can also join MC as a party member.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
DHAMPIR!!!!!
I'm fine with either, but Vixenatrix hatching a romancable companion would be neat,
•Later MC should be able to build Golems to help mine the ore needed for Rune Weapons (I dub it Ruidium), which is required for Golem making & Runeamithing. The Golems mean she can keep the Runeforge running, dig the Ruidium & move the supplies between Forge & shop.
one problem with that: if you need golems to extract rudium how are you going to build golems if they need rudium?
Why? She should be blacksmith. Probably she will had some workshop.
last h spoke about the idea, Tinkerer mentioned an armory shop in greyport
I mean she could be both. Works the Runesmithy to sell Runic Upgrades but can also join MC as a party member.
I can see her being both a blacksmith that makes weapons and a fighter that wants to test her weapons in combat, but I'd frankly prefer the party member to be either the dhampi daughter or Vixenatrix's hatchling

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
one problem with that: if you need golems to extract rudium how are you going to build golems if they need rudium?

I can see her being both a blacksmith that makes weapons and a fighter that wants to test her weapons in combat, but I'd frankly prefer the party member to be either the dhampi daughter or Vixenatrix's hatchling
Sorry I ment MC can mine the Ruidim (if he has a pick axe) BUT he can make Golems that can help out, mining every day to build a pile instead of MC having to do it himself.

I mean if either of those ideas are added why cant they also be companions? Why does it have to stop at Dwarf?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Sorry I ment MC can mine the Ruidim (if he has a pick axe) BUT he can make Golems that can help out, mining every day to build a pile instead of MC having to do it himself.

I mean if either of those ideas are added why cant they also be companions? Why does it have to stop at Dwarf?
a dhampir/dragonborn could probably go everywhere but dwarves and goblins are in most fantasy sworn enemies so the dwarf girl would have a fissy his if she saw the goblins adressing the MC as "Boss"

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
My hopes for Greta and maybe some youth elixirs from Daiyu
You know, I did mentioned this before about Greta, if there are quests relating to her, that will make her end up as the mc's fuckbuddy, we might know the reason why her granddaughter's an orphan & we'll have access to her room but she needs to regain her youth as every fuckbuddy of the mc ends up becoming his breeders

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You know, I did mentioned this before about Greta, if there are quests relating to her, that will make her end up as the mc's fuckbuddy, we might know the reason why her granddaughter's an orphan & we'll have access to her room but she needs to regain her youth as every fuckbuddy of the mc ends up becoming his breeders
I'll be like if she stay pretty shape GILF, than some younger woman. But we still see only her face and huge dress. Maybe she have firm budy under this rags...

BTW, in quest where you save Mia from goblins. Greta address her like her daughter. So, maybe there is some family secret.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I'll be like if she stay pretty shape GILF, than some younger woman. But we still see only her face and huge dress. Maybe she have firm budy under this rags...

BTW, in quest where you save Mia from goblins. Greta address her like her daughter. So, maybe there is some family secret.
my theory is that Greta was an acolyte of Quetesh,that got pregnant when Theresa started experimenting with fertility potions , havig given birth to a daughter she left wanting a different life for the girl. When the curse hit her, she decided to pretend to be Mia;s grandma to avoid bringing the whole queteshian religion into Mia's life

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
my theory is that Greta was an acolyte of Quetesh,that got pregnant when Theresa started experimenting with fertility potions , havig given birth to a daughter she left wanting a different life for the girl. When the curse hit her, she decided to pretend to be Mia;s grandma to avoid bringing the whole queteshian religion into Mia's life
I still mean Greta is Gretel, incognito and retired.
Maybe she had something with Quetesh, but mainly she was half orphan and ex monster hunter

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
either way there is something sus about Greta or she wouldn't be living outside of town
well there was that incident when she was younger when she murdered the previous owner of that house (back when it was made of gingerbread)... stuff like that changes a person. (plus what she got up to with Hansel)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
well there was that incident when she was younger when she murdered the previous owner of that house (back when it was made of gingerbread)... stuff like that changes a person. (plus what she got up to with Hansel)
The Brothers Grimm lived in that house. Narcissistic psychopaths who sold half a village to the Lord of Light. They kidnapped children and tortured people. They were slandering everyone and making trouble for them. When Hansel and Gretel went to deal with them, Hansel died (either heroically or cruelly). Mařenka defeated them and lives in the house so that the souls of the brothers cannot come back and harm again.

I'm not as much of a poet as DomWolf, so that's just blunt.

Reactions: Stil996

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Where the hell is the clay? Not on the river in the lower right corner.
Check your Inventory, in Key Items. Even if you're sure you didn't get it yet, look anyway. More than once I've forgotten I already got something. ;)

If you don't have it there's another one in Shakala's camp. (This is to make a key for Alice, yes?)

4.20 star(s) 205 Votes