Jackjack1

Jun 23, 2017
So how do I get Birgitte to tell me about her sun problem? Every time I catch her sunbathing she has fallen asleep, says thank you for waking her up and then that she has to go. Nothing else in the scene, done that over 4 times now already. I have done the quest forgiveness, frida calls me sexy and that she wants me and that she has forgiven me when i choose that dialogue. Took Frida and her sis 3 times up the mountain with sexy time. Still Birgitte doesn't mention the sunscreen or I don't get a way to mention it, what am i doing wrong?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So how do I get Birgitte to tell me about her sun problem? Every time I catch her sunbathing she has fallen asleep, says thank you for waking her up and then that she has to go. Nothing else in the scene, done that over 4 times now already. I have done the quest forgiveness, frida calls me sexy and that she wants me and that she has forgiven me when i choose that dialogue. Took Frida and her sis 3 times up the mountain with sexy time. Still Birgitte doesn't mention the sunscreen or I don't get a way to mention it, what am i doing wrong?
According to the 3.31 walkthrough she goes sunbathing about 4 hours after the start of a day (Hour 12). Sounds like you're arriving after that. Try getting to the camp at Hour 12.

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you need to ask Frida for the suncreem lotion and have one at hand next time you catch Brigitte sunbathing

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
time for theory crafting... as we know Quetesh bathes in the fountain, but where does the water come from?is it the same as the one in the sacred well guarded by Liandra? and if so, did MC use Quetesh's bathwater for potions that he drank?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
time for theory crafting... as we know Quetesh bathes in the fountain, but where does the water come from?is it the same as the one in the sacred well guarded by Liandra? and if so, did MC use Quetesh's bathwater for potions that he drank?
I mean the water is apparently the pleasure secretions of Qetesh (or something like that) so it's possible the water is either 1) just holy water with a symbolic descriptions or 2) The pussy juice of a goddess.

Sacred Water is rain water that lands on sacred ground & collects in underground reservoirs. The wells were built by the Elves back when they had a continental spanning empire.

Surely if the Fountain Water & Sacred Water are the same thing then MC can use that water instead of the Well all the time?

IMO I dont think they are the same thing.

Also what was the easter egg?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I mean the water is apparently the pleasure secretions of Qetesh (or something like that) so it's possible the water is either 1) just holy water with a symbolic descriptions or 2) The pussy juice of a goddess.

Sacred Water is rain water that lands on sacred ground & collects in underground reservoirs. The wells were built by the Elves back when they had a continental spanning empire.

Surely if the Fountain Water & Sacred Water are the same thing then MC can use that water instead of the Well all the time?

IMO I dont think they are the same thing.

Also what was the easter egg?
I believe the well simply draws from the underground river in which Quetesh bathed originally before the goblin war.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I believe the well simply draws from the underground river in which Quetesh bathed originally before the goblin war.
Possible but I'm still not sure if it's the same as the well. Heck they may not even share a river system cos theirs a forest, town & valley inbetween each other.

Also what's the easter egg? Or are u purposefully ignoring me cos you're actually half-troll?

Jl71548

May 27, 2024
Hi, I think my save is bugged. Alice is still in the booth after the sex scene and the three guys are still in the shop. That means that I can't do her next quest and I can't get enough votes for the election.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Hi, I think my save is bugged. Alice is still in the booth after the sex scene and the three guys are still in the shop. That means that I can't do her next quest and I can't get enough votes for the election.
Did you use some carrot to make the horse pull the cart away? I can't do that in your save.

Jl71548

May 27, 2024
Did you use some carrot to make the horse pull the cart away? I can't do that in your save.
Yes I did that before, I then had sex with alice and had to go through the window because they came back. Now they wont leave. I completed the quest "The suitor" and I now have to do "The wedding wrecker" but they are not at the tavern.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Yes I did that before, I then had sex with alice and had to go through the window because they came back. Now they wont leave. I completed the quest "The suitor" and I now have to do "The wedding wrecker" but they are not at the tavern.
Possibly a bug. Do you have an earlier save?

Random Guy

Mar 3, 2017
I haven't played this in a long time because I normally wait for RPG games to finish before playing, does this look like it's ending anytime soon?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Possible but I'm still not sure if it's the same as the well. Heck they may not even share a river system cos theirs a forest, town & valley inbetween each other.

Also what's the easter egg? Or are u purposefully ignoring me cos you're actually half-troll?
I'm not trolling, I'm certain thta was a movie reference, I just can't remember where it came from

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes