DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it was something in regards to the waystones.I'm just waiting for someone else to confirm my suspition
I have come to the conclusion you're fucking with us cos I'm normally pretty good at picking up on easter eggs & references. But I cant for the life of me think of what's you're implying & you havent given any real indication of what it is.

And so for wasting my time my good sir I bid you good day & I curse thee to have a constant stone in you're shoe that may never be removed :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: Stil996

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have come to the conclusion you're fucking with us cos I'm normally pretty good at picking up on easter eggs & references. But I cant for the life of me think of what's you're implying & you havent given any real indication of what it is.

And so for wasting my time my good sir I bid you good day & I curse thee to have a constant stone in you're shoe that may never be removed :ROFLMAO::devilish:
the failed transportation to a specfic person, how's that for an indication?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the failed transportation to a specfic person, how's that for an indication?
Dunno if that's an easter egg TBH. Theres alot of failed transportations in both fantasy and scifi. Feels more like a plot contrivance than a reference. But that's just my opinion. I may be wrong.

I revoke my curse (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Dunno if that's an easter egg TBH. Theres alot of failed transportations in both fantasy and scifi. Feels more like a plot contrivance than a reference. But that's just my opinion. I may be wrong.

I revoke my curse (y)
Stardust! Now I remmber the movie's title. Tristan used a magic candle to return home but the star was thiking about home too so they ended in the middle

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Stardust! Now I remmber the movie's title. Tristan used a magic candle to return home but the star was thiking about home too so they ended in the middle
Hmmm. Not sure that counts... I mean if MC was with another person thinking of home/specific place & they ended up in the middle then mabey. But Naamah just has protective BS that kept MC from travelling to her domain. Arguably going to the Tower would be the "closest" point of Nergal influence he can reach but I think it's a stretch to think that is specifically an easter egg.

Zuko23

Dec 16, 2019
Hey guys, i wonder if you could help but i can't capture anyone after using stun on them, i thought it was because i had a sacrificial lamb already with me but i can't get rid of it and don't know how, can anybody help?

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Hey guys, i wonder if you could help but i can't capture anyone after using stun on them, i thought it was because i had a sacrificial lamb already with me but i can't get rid of it and don't know how, can anybody help?
Stun has pretty high chance to miss, you sure you landed that spell? You could also get rope and defeat any bandit and capture him, that should replace that sheep.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
After stunning them, make a regular physical attack. If you already have a captured creature you get a choice to keep it or replace it with your new captive. If that's not happening something's wrong.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Stun has pretty high chance to miss, you sure you landed that spell?
Technically it always hits, but the target may resist it. The game says whether you stunned it or not and a state icon appears over its head while it remains stunned.

tigermafiacommando

Jun 17, 2024
I'm sure that everyone has big ideas that require a lot of work to implement, but I want to share a seemingly relatively simple suggestion and a pet peeve I have,

The suggestion: I would like to suggest that in the BoG you list the height, weight, Bust, waist, and hips of all the girls, if you want to gamify it you can have it so that you buy a sort of tape measurer from a shop and if you had high enough affection (for girls with affection), (I'm thinking like 2 hearts), then you could get the measurements, but honestly I would be good with them just showing up in the BoG.

The pet peeve: It annoys me that even if I impregnate Birgitte during the foursome it still makes you do the foursome again, maybe set a flag during the scene so that if that flag is set and birgitte=day 1 preg, it sets another flag that in some way bypasses or completes the quest after.

before someone says something, I am aware that there is a discord server and a channel for suggestions, I don't want to join, if someone wants to they can copy paste this comment in the channel, and it would be much appreciated.

Jl71548

May 27, 2024
Do u by any chance have the Gallery Mod downloaded? Its outdated & prone to breaking games.
No I don't. I am playing from an earlier save now and the bug did not occur again.

I am concerned about something else : the "cemetery rumours" quest does not resolve itself after feeding the vampires and having sex with them. I know that it apparently takes some time but since last time it did not event after reclaiming the castle I am concerned that it could cause other issues of the same kind as my carriage problem from before.
In case it could mess things up I'm waiting for the quest to complete itself before visiting victoria and causing the death of the mayor. Is it necessary or can I just let him die ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No I don't. I am playing from an earlier save now and the bug did not occur again.

I am concerned about something else : the "cemetery rumours" quest does not resolve itself after feeding the vampires and having sex with them. I know that it apparently takes some time but since last time it did not event after reclaiming the castle I am concerned that it could cause other issues of the same kind as my carriage problem from before.
In case it could mess things up I'm waiting for the quest to complete itself before visiting victoria and causing the death of the mayor. Is it necessary or can I just let him die ?
If the mayor dies Victoria will replace him as reward give for the quest. You must complete "A New Home" after killing the Master to free the vamps.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes