Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Just a thought cos if we have Succubi then mabey Invubi could be an enemy type or boss level encounter. Personally would rather Nergal not be a female avatar (cos I'm not really into gender-swap stuff but that's just me).

Personally I would rather the Tower & Temple find a unifying enemy that allows MC to keep both sides in his harem. Mabey the Lord of Light? Would be cool to go against a prude god, also if Qetesh IS MC's mum that makes LoL his uncle & MC a demi-god :devilish:
That would be something alright. The Lord of Light is cooked if that happened and especially if the MC is a Demi-God, he would be a force to be reckoned with in the end, could even see him becoming ascending into true godhood, wielding the power of light and darkness if Nergal backs them up. From peasant to god, that's one for the story books.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well some do and some don't. Depends on the setting but it's in Tinkerers' hand in the end.
nobody here is making any demands of Tinkerer, we're all just throwing in our 2 cents.... speaking of which DomWolf do you mind loaning me 2 cents??? I'm a little short this week :cry:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Think about it, Nergal did bless Erevi and ED
it was Namaah that did the blessing, as a matter of fact I think Nergal is still dormant and
I feel they should be end game enemies that you have to fight against or risk having them get it on with the girls, and Nergal himself and his Champion do not play around if they are challenged and you'll risk seeing some NTR scenes if you fail.
sure! Tinkerer's playerbase reacts so well to NTR.....
if he died and then either his souls was bounded with either Ziva or Erevi, cleansing or consuming it respectively
so you want Tinkerer to kill one of the most popular love interests? Smart idea...
them to give it up to sire a final daughter.
Tinkerer won't be messing with the ToS for no reason, the chances of a new daughter are almost non-existent

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
it was Namaah that did the blessing, as a matter of fact I think Nergal is still dormant and

sure! Tinkerer's playerbase reacts so well to NTR.....

so you want Tinkerer to kill one of the most popular love interests? Smart idea...

Tinkerer won't be messing with the ToS for no reason, the chances of a new daughter are almost non-existent
Naamah gave her essence but the sacrifice was done in Nergal's name. I dont think Nergal was dormant at that point. Naamah mentions that Nergal is currently in a pod in a dormant state (which basically confirms hes in the cocoon). So I beleive Nergal was active up until ED's 1st conception.

I would say the "threat" should be there mabey but not actually in the game. Like they say "cant wait to fuck those whores" before the fight. MC dies they (implied) get fucked.

Yeah let's avoid soul cleanings lol.

If we do get a daughter let her be a Dhampir!

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If Tinkerer does add a Dwarf girl to the game I have a few ideas:

•The cave entrance in the Abandoned Farm currently does NOTHING. Would be cool if it leads an abandoned dwarf hold where the locals are all gone (hence the hole, the survivors dug out to flee). If there are any left they should be crazed & manic individuals who attack on sight!

•Within the dwarf ruins can be a Dwarven Runeforge which needs to be powered first so the Dwarf Girl can use it. I like the idea of a volcanic Foundry & mountain Reservoir, that need to be reactivated to allow the lava & water to flow into the Runeforge.

-On the journey from Greyport to Abandoned Farm the Dwarf Girl (DG) should be heavily armoured, so when they flirt with MC he dosent realise it's a girl & theres funny reactions.

•Golems should totally play a role here. Enemy Golems still patrol the Runeforge seeking intruders (including MC & DG). Other enemies I can imagine are either; hordes of Cave Goblins or hordes of Demons (perhaps theres a orb in the cave allowing them to stay/leak in) & they should be led by a massive Balrog-type demon boss!

•Later MC should be able to build Golems to help mine the ore needed for Rune Weapons (I dub it Ruidium), which is required for Golem making & Runeamithing. The Golems mean she can keep the Runeforge running, dig the Ruidium & move the supplies between Forge & shop.

•The Rune Smithy in Greyport should sell Rune Weapons, Armour, Sheilds & Accesories. They can give Resistence to or Inflict cetern damage types such as Fire, Poison, Frost, Void ect... if MC wants to commission something he needs to bring the needed Ruidium, Coins & Ingredients for the item to be made.
-Salamander Scales for Fire
-Venom Glands for Poison
-Demon Hearts for Void

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
If Tinkerer does add a Dwarf girl to the game I have a few ideas:

•The cave entrance in the Abandoned Farm currently does NOTHING. Would be cool if it leads an abandoned dwarf hold where the locals are all gone (hence the hole, the survivors dug out to flee). If there are any left they should be crazed & manic individuals who attack on sight!

•Within the dwarf ruins can be a Dwarven Runeforge which needs to be powered first so the Dwarf Girl can use it. I like the idea of a volcanic Foundry & mountain Reservoir, that need to be reactivated to allow the lava & water to flow into the Runeforge.

-On the journey from Greyport to Abandoned Farm the Dwarf Girl (DG) should be heavily armoured, so when they flirt with MC he dosent realise it's a girl & theres funny reactions.

•Golems should totally play a role here. Enemy Golems still patrol the Runeforge seeking intruders (including MC & DG). Other enemies I can imagine are either; hordes of Cave Goblins or hordes of Demons (perhaps theres a orb in the cave allowing them to stay/leak in) & they should be led by a massive Balrog-type demon boss!

•Later MC should be able to build Golems to help mine the ore needed for Rune Weapons (I dub it Ruidium), which is required for Golem making & Runeamithing. The Golems mean she can keep the Runeforge running, dig the Ruidium & move the supplies between Forge & shop.

•The Rune Smithy in Greyport should sell Rune Weapons, Armour, Sheilds & Accesories. They can give Resistence to or Inflict cetern damage types such as Fire, Poison, Frost, Void ect... if MC wants to commission something he needs to bring the needed Ruidium, Coins & Ingredients for the item to be made.
-Salamander Scales for Fire
-Venom Glands for Poison
-Demon Hearts for Void
If the dwarven girl is available, I hope that she's able to follow the mc anywhere like the familiar & dog

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If the dwarven girl is available, I hope that she's able to follow the mc anywhere like the familiar & dog
Why? She should be blacksmith. Probably she will had some workshop.
We already have a blacksmith working at Weirdwood
Yeah, but this one will bedwarf blacksmith. She could upgrade weapons with rune and some magic artefacts
I mean she could be both. Works the Runesmithy to sell Runic Upgrades but can also join MC as a party member.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes