Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
dont think Futa is going to come to PQ , neither is Miss miller.
but people here cant let it go so me and the other mod are just messing with people.
You've stated this "belief" several times and you're welcome to your "belief" but ultimately what you "believe" is irrelevant, Nothing I have written is about "belief" or predicting what Tinkerer will or won't do...
Tinkerer will add Mrs Miller OR He won't, I've presented idea's that he COULD do in the hopes that it inspires him in that direction (no different from others in this thread)... I seem to remember you telling me that he didn't intend on making a Cowgirl, that he changed his mind because the idea was popular. So tell me again what you "BELEIVE" again, spin that broken record one more time!... and while you at it tell me what it contributes? Tell me how mocking someones idea is a good thing? (give me some of that juicy Moderator insight)

It a sad state of affairs when someone who holds a Mod position doesn't understand what trolling is.
FunFuntomes isn't writing to present an idea he believes in, he's deliberately warping someones idea in different ways in an attempt to antagonize. (Trolling)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You've stated this "belief" several times and you're welcome to your "belief" but ultimately what you "believe" is irrelevant, Nothing I have written is about "belief" or predicting what Tinkerer will or won't do...
Tinkerer will add Mrs Miller OR He won't, I've presented idea's that he COULD do in the hopes that it inspires him in that direction (no different from others in this thread)... I seem to remember you telling me that he didn't intend on making a Cowgirl, that he changed his mind because the idea was popular. So tell me again what you "BELEIVE" again, spin that broken record one more time!... and while you at it tell me what it contributes? Tell me how mocking someones idea is a good thing? (give me some of that juicy Moderator insight)

It a sad state of affairs when someone who holds a Mod position doesn't understand what trolling is.
FunFuntomes isn't writing to present an idea he believes in, he's deliberately warping someones idea in different ways in an attempt to antagonize. (Trolling)
Mentir — 29/08/2024 09:23
Did you ever plan something for the miller's wife?
in connection with the fact that the forum always talks about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-41-tinkerer.1717/post-14680066

Tinkerer — 29/08/2024 13:51
To be honest, I had no plans for her

liar-liar-truth.gif

And the cowgirl thing happend due he made a promise on discord so he was bound by his own words.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Mentir — 29/08/2024 09:23
Did you ever plan something for the miller's wife?
in connection with the fact that the forum always talks about it: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-41-tinkerer.1717/post-14680066

Tinkerer — 29/08/2024 13:51
To be honest, I had no plans for her

And the cowgirl thing happend due he made a promise on discord so he was bound by his own words.
You make this post like you think it answers anything!
I have no plans on having pizza tonight... but who knows, plans change.
Having a forum "always talk about" an idea sounds like a decent reason to consider it more carefully.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You make this post like you think it answers anything!
I have no plans on having pizza tonight... but who knows, plans change.
Having a forum "always talk about" an idea sounds like a decent reason to consider it more carefully.
TBH things like orc female is talked way more about than the millers wife, and nobody is talking about it on the discord. neither is his patreon comments so no push is been made for it besides here.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
TBH things like orc female is talked way more about than the millers wife, and nobody is talking about it on the discord. neither is his patreon comments so no push is been made for it besides here.
Again you're not making any points, I've never tried to bully my ideas into the game, I just write the narrative I'd like to see, If Tinkerer eventually sees the value of the character then fantastic, if he doesn't, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep.

Still waiting on your Moderator Insights on why Trolling is cool BTW.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Again you're not making any points, I've never tried to bully my ideas into the game, I just write the narrative I'd like to see, If Tinkerer eventually sees the value of the character then fantastic, if he doesn't, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep.

Still waiting on your Moderator Insights on why Trolling is cool BTW.
when was i trolling? , been asked allot in DM how Tinkerer looks at certain things and i always say that i dont fully know but if its askked allot i will ask him straight up how he thinks about it. the Cowgirl was a promise he didnt mean at first but he held to his word to make it happen.

Reason why i say its not going to happen that there like 5 others in the pipeline that have more chance to happen, orc/dwarf/baroness/ new dungeon pets/ Madame Daiyu , specialy with the last Poll now that the dragon (who is winning) is there so all the old content will have a end to their arc.

and the futa things is the other mod so dont blame that on me,

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Stop trying to gaslight me, you took an idea that had form and logic, and you warped it several times in transparent attempts to antagonize.
You are a Troll.
you're accusing me of trolling' because you don't like the ideas I bring. and you want to silence the e conversation before it garners enough support for Tinkerer to consider it. It's called kink-shaming

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when was i trolling? , been asked allot in DM how Tinkerer looks at certain things and i always say that i dont fully know but if its askked allot i will ask him straight up how he thinks about it. the Cowgirl was a promise he didnt mean at first but he held to his word to make it happen.

Reason why i say its not going to happen that there like 5 others in the pipeline that have more chance to happen, orc/dwarf/baroness/ new dungeon pets/ Madame Daiyu , specialy with the last Poll now that the dragon (who is winning) is there so all the old content will have a end to their arc.

and the futa things is the other mod so dont blame that on me,
------
....so me and the other mod are just messing with people.
Hmmmm! "messing with people".... what could that mean?? whatever it is, you are clearly supporting it.

And yeah I know your participation in the actual trolling has been minimal (negligible really, with the exception of a few gifs), but as you clearly support it, so tell me about it ... give me the Mods eye view. Tell me about how cool it is to mock the ideas presented. Maybe you and your buddy feel it's your duty to shoot down and disparage our little discussions about what we'd like to see in the game!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
So many forum pages about Futa or not to this games future, in the past... 12 hours since I last checked in?
Haven't closely and carefully read every single one of them tbh, as Futa isn't a fetish of mine, but browsing over it all it appears no one has come up with a simple and clear argument towards not adding it to this game. In that I mean making a point that it would go against all which the game itself represents?

This game, as I understand it after playing it for years, has one main theme that overtrumph everything else: Making babies!
Basically if ya can fuck it, ya can make it pregnant!

So here's a question.. can a Futa even get pregnant? :unsure:
Since Futa ain't a personal fetish I really don't know the answer, but haven't stumpled upon such issue in any of the game's I've played.

Let's entertain that thought for a bit and mix it up with other themes of this game: Magic and Demons!

Imagine the end game big enemy boss to be a demonic Futa, which the MC has no chance against since said boss would be a Deity and the end of the game would be for our beloved MC to loose against it. As punishment for this simple Peasant to have spread his seed so much in his life, he is now ass raped for eternaty by this Demonic Deity and by un-natural magic forced to give birth to it's spawn forever?!? :eek:

Now that would be a game ending I would truly hate!!!
Just as I would hate to see any Futa content in this game tbh.

There was a game project I once supported with money, in it's early stage the MC was a woman, then you could play as either woman or man, then fans demanded Futa.. and to make it worse.. true Futa, so it had not one, but two Futa paths.
For months and months, most new content was focused on that fetish.
As a patron I complained, to deaf ears, so I cut my support.

I can understand other people to have this fetish, just like I can understand and accept the need for Gay content games, but it's just not my scene. Am not homophobic either, have had great friends in irl who were gay, as long as they respected that I'm heterosexual. Heck my own aunt was a lesbian and was married twice in her lifetime, with other women. So I'm pretty much about acceptance and understanding on this matter.

If a game informs us from the start it will have Futa and Gay content, then we have the choice to begin to play and love it.
If it's doesn't and much later introduce it, all hell will break loose, because then it is forced upon us and I think that is what the people who writes against it means, when they say: Futa content will break/kill the game.

I've played and loved this game for years, so much to have dontated money for years as well, as a "Nergalite" I think the Tier is called. $5 a month might not sound like much, but it adds up when done every month for years, since April 2022 actually.
That's more than $120, closer to $150 if my calculations are correct.
Now I don't know about all of You, but I don't spend $150 on any retail game, any software tbh.
But to help keep this project going, I gladly keep my small donation flowing, just like the others who does so as well.
We are in a sense the real reason every one else can play it for free! Think about that for a second?

So imagine that I'm not the only loyal supporter who loves that this game has no Futa content in it, am sure some of them wouldn't mind it being added, but also sure I'm not alone in cutting my support if it does get added!

How ya like them apples!? :geek:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
when I say Mrs Miller should be a futa,I mean the kind that has a regular vagina and the shaft of the dick... obiously the main theme of te game is pregnancy so she must be able to give birth. But her being a futa would bring new players into the fold. I have a few friends that are into futa and an optional one in PQ would certainnly increase their desire to play the game

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So many forum pages about Futa or not to this games future, in the past... 12 hours since I last checked in?
Haven't closely and carefully read every single one of them tbh, as Futa isn't a fetish of mine, but browsing over it all it appears no one has come up with a simple and clear argument towards not adding it to this game. In that I mean making a point that it would go against all which the game itself represents?

This game, as I understand it after playing it for years, has one main theme that overtrumph everything else: Making babies!
Basically if ya can fuck it, ya can make it pregnant!

So here's a question.. can a Futa even get pregnant? :unsure:
Since Futa ain't a personal fetish I really don't know the answer, but haven't stumpled upon such issue in any of the game's I've played.

Let's entertain that thought for a bit and mix it up with other themes of this game: Magic and Demons!

Imagine the end game big enemy boss to be a demonic Futa, which the MC has no chance against since said boss would be a Deity and the end of the game would be for our beloved MC to loose against it. As punishment for this simple Peasant to have spread his seed so much in his life, he is now ass raped for eternaty by this Demonic Deity and by un-natural magic forced to give birth to it's spawn forever?!? :eek:

Now that would be a game ending I would truly hate!!!
Just as I would hate to see any Futa content in this game tbh.

There was a game project I once supported with money, in it's early stage the MC was a woman, then you could play as either woman or man, then fans demanded Futa.. and to make it worse.. true Futa, so it had not one, but two Futa paths.
For months and months, most new content was focused on that fetish.
As a patron I complained, to deaf ears, so I cut my support.

I can understand other people to have this fetish, just like I can understand and accept the need for Gay content games, but it's just not my scene. Am not homophobic either, have had great friends in irl who were gay, as long as they respected that I'm heterosexual. Heck my own aunt was a lesbian and was married twice in her lifetime, with other women. So I'm pretty much about acceptance and understanding on this matter.

If a game informs us from the start it will have Futa and Gay content, then we have the choice to begin to play and love it.
If it's doesn't and much later introduce it, all hell will break loose, because then it is forced upon us and I think that is what the people who writes against it means, when they say: Futa content will break/kill the game.

I've played and loved this game for years, so much to have dontated money for years as well, as a "Nergalite" I think the Tier is called. $5 a month might not sound like much, but it adds up when done every month for years, since April 2022 actually.
That's more than $120, closer to $150 if my calculations are correct.
Now I don't know about all of You, but I don't spend $150 on any retail game, any software tbh.
But to help keep this project going, I gladly keep my small donation flowing, just like the others who does so as well.
We are in a sense the real reason every one else can play it for free! Think about that for a second?

So imagine that I'm not the only loyal supporter who loves that this game has no Futa content in it, am sure some of them wouldn't mind it being added, but also sure I'm not alone in cutting my support if it does get added!

How ya like them apples!? :geek:
Fuck knows Bud, all I know is Futa is a massive departure from the style of this game so I doubt you'll get an answer to those questions and since the Dev has specifically stated that he's not entertaining that kink, it kinda makes it offtopic to discuss it in depth here. though I think some of the Gods/Demons should/could be futa as they aren't biological beings limited to binary genders

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes