caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Strange that he wants to link the dragon lady's story with the cave goblin & it's sad that Tinkerer doesn't want to include Siv or Mrs Miller in the vote
I personally want the update dedicated for Siv (last Giantess correct?) to be with the Orc girl.

Aug 16, 2020
Would anyone else like to be able to take the daughters with you as party members? Put full armour on them and townfolk won't know they're not human.
Could work for the dragon's kid, too, when they eventually hatch. Maybe they look mostly human, but have dragon powers?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: another___account

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
All the img and movie files involving sex with GD were removed from the 'main' game and put into the 'spicy' mod.
So, yes. You do need the mod to have sex with her.
repeat after me: there is no censorshiT. aka game:"Censored: No"
Something wrong with ppl nowadays, and it's not their fantasies or fetish but the lack of freedom we are allowed to get, for real, and the number of "forbidden" things because of moraldumbs/stuck in the ass people or religious fairytales ones with religion as laws and against fantasy things because they can't separate fantasy from reality, same goes for books or movies or series but besides that we have to live with some other ppl crazyness and for real in RL and can't give any opinion against it or you are also going to be punished for thinking bad about shitty stuff happening for real irl against real humanity. Everything is fine.

"Someone, put me back in the fridge".

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

Version 3.51 finally picked up the main story events again, but I'm nearing the conclusion there and currently I am still unsure how to work out the "boss fight" on a technical level. So I want to focus a bit elsewhere for now.

There are two characters I feel like to developing for the next update. The first is Daiyu, the asian/chinese lady who runs the mystical shop in Greyport. In addition to bringing her in as a fully fledged character, it will allow me to open up a few more sections of Greyport + another shop.

The second character is Vixenatrix (the dragon), she has been waiting forever to lay her eggs, so I think it's about time. Now, she was never meant to play a huge roll, and she is a bit of an acquired taste, so I'll be pairing her with a new cave goblin character. Vix's storyline will entertwined with the goblin girl.

As usual I can only focues on one of these options at a time, so it's up to you to decide which. Note: this is a poll that runs both on Patreon and Subscribestar, so the combined result will determine the overall outcome (which I will post when the time runs out).

Cast your vote please!

1. Madame Daiyu

2. Vixenatrix and the cave goblin

Last Update.
There is good potential to introduce new character from the castle at greyport

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not evertime the spicy or gnome mod get updated. but will change my post that they needed for version 3.55
They don't necessarily need to update every time, as long as the patch version number matches the last PQ version that needed it then we have a reference point that will enable us to quickly identify if it is keeping up as new taboo content is released.

If it had been called Spicy3.51 at release then when people started complaining about missing images we could have instantly noted that Spicy3.51 would be missing the latest PQ3.55 content with ED.

I don't understand why you'd think amending a post is easier than renaming a file... Most people will not see the link in your post, fewer will follow it :p

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
It's not a running joke Bud, FunFuntomes is deliberately mocking an idea that some of us had for Mrs MIller with the intent of upsetting & providing a reaction... aka TROLLING
Oh... FFS
You were serious about that? :LOL:

Look. I enjoy a good futa game, so I'm not at all opposed to a futa being added to the game.
But when I'm in that mood, I want a futa centric game.
Not 1 new character out have how many women?
And that one new character would be enough to 'trigger' the phobics, while doing nothing for the futa fans (because it'd only be 1 out of dozens of women).
It's just not in Tinkers best interest to add one to the game.

wiggle99

Aug 1, 2019
The new Crafting System seems to break the Sun Lotion quest. In the 3.31 menu at the alchemy Bench after creating Sun Lotion was an option to "Mix with Lotus Perfume". May I have missed something, or is this a Bug in 3.55?
That option is needed later for Birgitte.
Not "later" needed, needed in the mentioned Sun Lotion Quest, which is the entry for Birgitte. I only know of this option because it is shown in Moon Spawn YT Playthrough part 58 of version 3.31

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The new Crafting System seems to break the Sun Lotion quest. In the 3.31 menu at the alchemy Bench after creating Sun Lotion was an option to "Mix with Lotus Perfume". May I have missed something, or is this a Bug in 3.55?
You have a point... there is no mix option as far as I can see. If this breaks the sun Lotion quest for Tinkerer he may want to tweak it a lil'.

I'm running a fresh new game now (still have the old main tho) so I'll let you guys know if this IS an issue. Anyone who does come across an issue let M3ntir & FunFuntomes know. Or add it to the Discord if u have that.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
You have a point... there is no mix option as far as I can see. If this breaks the sun Lotion quest for Tinkerer he may want to tweak it a lil'.

I'm running a fresh new game now (still have the old main tho) so I'll let you guys know if this IS an issue. Anyone who does come across an issue let M3ntir & FunFuntomes know. Or add it to the Discord if u have that.
already reported that issue

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Oh... FFS
You were serious about that? :LOL:

Look. I enjoy a good futa game, so I'm not at all opposed to a futa being added to the game.
But when I'm in that mood, I want a futa centric game.
Not 1 new character out have how many women?
And that one new character would be enough to 'trigger' the phobics, while doing nothing for the futa fans (because it'd only be 1 out of dozens of women).
It's just not in Tinkers best interest to add one to the game.
What the fuck are you talking about?
The trolling in question has nothing to do with Futa... Futa just happens to be the latest attempt to warp an idea in ways designed to annoy.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes