DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope for Vixenatrix update as it's been ages there was nothing with her. It would also be nice to have quests from her. Why do I think about random peasant thinking to offer a young virgin for their safety against a dragon and since Vixenatrix is already into the pocket, you would know what to do with the virgin.
Honestly I would love a reverse damsel story! Dragon Slayers arrive to kill the dragon. MC heroically rescues the dragon!

Mabey a fake slaying to make people leave her alone & an audience with the Baron.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Hmmmm not sure how the Cave Goblin & Vix will intwine plotwise? Would that mean Vix is locked behind the Cave Goblin content? Or the Cave Goblin is locked behind Vix? This will be interesting to see.

Madam Daiyu is an intriguing character cos we know next to nothing about her BUT she runs a potions shop, has Ancient Chests & sells TRAPPED SOULS!

I'm torn on who I wanna see next tbh. M3ntir I'm gonna guess you'll pick Vix for that Goblin content yeah ;)
I think they will be separated, I think she will be found in a cave above Giants Camp

Reactions: DomWolf

Bear_69

May 10, 2020
i would say 2. Vixenatrix, that poor dragon lady has been pregnant for years (in some players save file).

Last edited:

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
I think it would make sense if the Goblins dig too deep & accidentally let an invading force of Cave Goblins attack the Hall from bellow!
I was thinking that after Hilde gets pregnant, she will start complaining about goblins nearby and send you to deal with them, since no giant can get through.

ioacysai

Nov 20, 2018
If the Ghost has arrived 2 times then all you need to do is speak with Ziva outside of Mass. I think if Oksana is around then the story is locked until you solidify her fate (die by Master, leave a born again Battlesister or break her vow). Because she has a quest inbetween this & Mouths to Feed. Have you completed "Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust" for the vamps?
Yes, all quests are completed.

• Thinking Face

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Version 3.51 finally picked up the main story events again, but I'm nearing the conclusion there and currently I am still unsure how to work out the "boss fight" on a technical level. So I want to focus a bit elsewhere for now.

There are two characters I feel like to developing for the next update. The first is Daiyu, the asian/chinese lady who runs the mystical shop in Greyport. In addition to bringing her in as a fully fledged character, it will allow me to open up a few more sections of Greyport + another shop.

The second character is Vixenatrix (the dragon), she has been waiting forever to lay her eggs, so I think it's about time. Now, she was never meant to play a huge roll, and she is a bit of an acquired taste, so I'll be pairing her with a new cave goblin character. Vix's storyline will entertwined with the goblin girl.

As usual I can only focues on one of these options at a time, so it's up to you to decide which. Note: this is a poll that runs both on Patreon and Subscribestar, so the combined result will determine the overall outcome (which I will post when the time runs out).

Cast your vote please!

1. Madame Daiyu

2. Vixenatrix and the cave goblin

Last Update.
Strange that he wants to link the dragon lady's story with the cave goblin & it's sad that Tinkerer doesn't want to include Siv or Mrs Miller in the vote

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was thinking that after Hilde gets pregnant, she will start complaining about goblins nearby and send you to deal with them, since no giant can get through.
Yeah but the Goblin Warriors wont leave the Valley/Forest area so you wouldnt be able to go with a war party... :(

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Strange that he wants to link the dragon lady's story with the cave goblin & it's sad that Tinkerer doesn't want to include Siv or Mrs Miller in the vote
Unless he means that Vix & the Cave Girl will be in the same update but not together? He said he would pair her but that could mean we're getting a finished arc for Vix + a new girl (Cave Goblin) which will be seperate(?)

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Unless he means that Vix & the Cave Girl will be in the same update but not together? He said he would pair her but that could mean we're getting a finished arc for Vix + a new girl (Cave Goblin) which will be seperate(?)
Best would prolly be to handle her similar way as Sequoia, no complex storyline so she goes straight to breeding and no more updates won't be necessary for her.

1988Wolf

Apr 19, 2020
Who's the 3rd person you can use Loco's sex machine on? I got Erevi and the Bat slave. I assume lilian, but she only says "no." It's the only option, too. Don't even ask a question.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Who's the 3rd person you can use Loco's sex machine on? I got Erevi and the Bat slave. I assume lilian, but she only says "no." It's the only option, too. Don't even ask a question.
ED (Erevi's Daughter).
Need the most recent 'Spicy' mod.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Ahhhhhh. I need to download that. Funny. You can still F the Goblin without. lol
(y) (n)
It's because the decensor patch (Spicy mod) is no longer just a text file.
All img and movie files of sex with characters that are undeniably the MCs kin (the 2 daughters and his mother) were removed from the standard game. So you have to add them back (and add any new scenes with them) using the mod.

This means that every time you update the game you also have to get the latest mods. Otherwise there's a chance you'll be missing image files.
Old patches still work with newest update. They'd just be missing any new content.
There was nothing new for GD this time, so the old patch is 100% for her.
Old patch also works with ED for everything except that one new scene.

wiggle99

Aug 1, 2019
The new Crafting System seems to break the Sun Lotion quest. In the 3.31 menu at the alchemy Bench after creating Sun Lotion was an option to "Mix with Lotus Perfume". May I have missed something, or is this a Bug in 3.55?

Reactions: Kaiseriic and esake

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ahhhhhh. I need to download that. Funny. You can still F the Goblin without. lol
Spicey Mod locks the GD from being born. But once shes in the game you dont need the mod to fuck her.

However the Succubus is integral to the Main Plot & as such she needs the updated mods.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The new Crafting System seems to break the Sun Lotion quest. In the 3.31 menu at the alchemy Bench after creating Sun Lotion was an option to "Mix with Lotus Perfume". May I have missed something, or is this a Bug in 3.55?
That option is needed later for Birgitte.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Spicey Mod locks the GD from being born. But once shes in the game you dont need the mod to fuck her.
All the img and movie files involving sex with GD were removed from the 'main' game and put into the 'spicy' mod.
So, yes. You do need the mod to have sex with her.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes