Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't have to put it in any other folder inside the www folder, right?
look at the structure inside the Zip... see how there is a "www" folder in there? place that in the game folder so that it merges with the one already there.
say yes to "do you want to merge folders" and yes if it asks if you want to overwrite files.

Vorefanlover

Jun 4, 2022
look at the structure inside the Zip... see how there is a "www" folder in there? place that in the game folder so that it merges with the one already there.
say yes to "do you want to merge folders" and yes if it asks if you want to overwrite files.
thank you sorry never done this before so I am used to asking questions when I need help thanks again

Reactions: koakal

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
It is good to see how far Tinkerer has come as a developer & just how good this game has become as a whole. Is it perfect? No. Is it a masterpiece of game design? No. But is it a passion project that has grown & bettered over time? FUCK YES!

(Personally Maghda is like the Bottem of my list but she is far more palatable now since her graphic/design update. She used to look like a crappy early PS2 character compared to everything else in the game :). Now she feels like she belongs)
She's an orgess so it makes sense for her to have warty & gray skin but other than that, she's hot

Reactions: DomWolf

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
THIS GAME IS GOING NOWHERE
good story but it should have finished!
It's a slow development I'll give you that, however Tinkerer is basically working alone, except for someone he gets to help with the animated scenes.
This last update didn't have story progress, however it was faster made than usual and didn't require a test period for bugs, as he tested himself this time.
We got an updated crafting system, which some would appriciate, a missing scene position from last update.. one many wondered about being missing and two more women to put into the latest sex machine. Plus ofc a new bedtime scene with Victoria which doesn't require her being horny. That ones trigger has a little rng to it, but does happen often.

So he took some time to polish up a few things before moving on to new story progression, more than we can say about most other Devs!

I don't donate to many Devs, but this one I have been a patron of for a long time because I feel he is worthy of it.
Also I wouldn't mind it taking much longer before the game/story is finished, because the contents we get on a steady basis is well worth it.
It's not a VN, it's an RPG! If you don't enjoy that I suggest finding other games to rush through ;)

Waste

Jun 29, 2017
I lost all of my saves for my games due to a hardlocked HD and I don't have a backup. Could some enlightened soul provide a save for 3.51 or something like that? It can be a full save too, but I'd like to play that latest update

harp76

Oct 4, 2018
I have not played this game in a very long time, so I downloaded latest version and tried to play. I do not know exactly how to explain my problem, but it seems as if the up key or enter key is stuck. The game scrolls thru conversations straight to end of conversation. I tried loading a save from this forum and I still have the same reults. I went to scene and it scrolled so fast straight to end. This is the only game I am having this problem. Any ideas?

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I have not played this game in a very long time, so I downloaded latest version and tried to play. I do not know exactly how to explain my problem, but it seems as if the up key or enter key is stuck. The game scrolls thru conversations straight to end of conversation. I tried loading a save from this forum and I still have the same reults. I went to scene and it scrolled so fast straight to end. This is the only game I am having this problem. Any ideas?
Try unplug your game controller

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I've decided to categorise the girls into 3 groups; Main Squeeze, Big Shakers, Side Chicks.

•Main Squeeze- these are LIs who are importent to the Main Plot or are major 0layers in the political sphere. Often changing MC's place & opening doors for other girls.
•Big Shakers- These are LIs who have a domino effect on the plot & are strongly connected to the Main Squeezes.
•Side Chicks- These are LIs who dont affect the overall story in a strong way & can sometimes even be completly/mostly ignored by MC is he so choose.

Main Squeeze
-Victoria- she makes MC mayor.
-Ziva- she leads the Temple.
-Erevi- she leads the Tower

Big Shakers
-Beth- need rk go on 1 date to learn shapeshift.
-Caleah- need to go Swamp to continue Temple.
-Julia- need to build relationship to continue Temple.
-Frida- triggers the Giants arc.
-"ED"- only needs to get preg once (no patch= immaculate conception)
-Shakala- triggers the Goblins arc.
-Naamah- major player in main story BUT currently I dont know her full importance.
-Venomina- needed to continue Tower arc.
-Familiar- strongly linked to Tower arc.
-Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia- trigger Vampire arc

Side Chicks
-Liandra- outside of "TATW" if u never get her preg, she never gets a proper arc.
-Luthien- shows up only if u knock up Liandra.
-Gwynneth- connected to the Mayot Arc.
-Rosy- Dont have to pursue.
-Alice- Dont have to pursue... can still show up at Temple after Nammah kidnaps her.
-Jenny- Only if mayor & you decide to cuck Tom.
-Oksana- only if vamps live & you break he vow.
-Mia- never HAVE to pursue her.
-Annabelle- connected to Julia, but not a trigger for Temple stuff (I think pls correct if I'm wrong).
-Hilde- only if you knock up Frida & choose to pursue her.
-Birgitte- only if you knock up Hilde & choose to pursue her.
-Maghda- never have to see her again after 1st fuck.
-"GD"- only if mod is installed or else she wont be born.
-Seqouia- can kill her or send her away.
-Obeah- can kill her.
-"BatBreeder" (+ wild ones)- capture is you're choice.
-Vixenatrix- can cheat her & RUN!
Who do you mean with "ED" and "GD"?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes