DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dude don't say "of course", if you've been on the thread for more a hot minute, you'll know that's the goto response.
It's also the limit of my advice at this time, I've not played this version yet.
Yeah I've been having issues as well. The images wont appear (all dark with talking) & then gets stuck on loading screen.

I thought it was just Lewdspot but now I see issues are on here too.

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
yep, the img/pictures/DDED%20-%20001.png file is not in the movie folder presently
So you can not see any animation with Erevis Daughter right now.
Have only checked for the sexbench.. but it could be that they are all removed

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Dude don't say "of course", if you've been on the thread for more a hot minute, you'll know that's the goto response.
It's also the limit of my advice at this time, I've not played this version yet.
I replied by "of course" because it's been years I'm playing this game and you only had a text file with "uncensor" in it to get the full version of the game without having to install a mod. So yes "of course" I'm using it as I'm a anti censorship person, it was not a way to be arrogant or anything but logical for me. Maybe not for others, sorry if that seemed weird.

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
yep, the img/pictures/DDED%20-%20001.png file is not in the movie folder presently
Are you using the most recent version of spicy mod v1.1?

Reactions: DarkDesires

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Ok I got it working, it was just because I was using Spicy mod and didn't know there was a new update of it. I was still using 1.0 instead of 1.1. Problem solved, it was me, not a bug. (Ty for the help!)

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
All other scenes are fine as far as I can tell.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
All other scenes are fine as far as I can tell.
It's because the decensor patch (Spicy mod) is no longer just a text file.
All img and movie files of sex with characters that are undeniably the MCs kin (the 2 daughters and his mother) were removed from the standard game. So you have to add them back (and add any new scenes with them) using the mod.

This means that every time you update the game you also have to get the latest mods. Otherwise there's a chance you'll be missing image files.

KillYourKarma

Jun 6, 2024
First of all lemme just say what a fucking glowup this game has had. Fuckin EVERYBODY hated this when it came out and now it's one of the most universally loved games on the forum.

I'm a weird dude and I like some properly fuckin monstrous monster girls, I am so glad that Mahgda has a full quest and is treated the same as all the other ladies because in most games she would be a throwaway joke scene. I get that she's like straight up hideous for 90% of players but god damn does she check all the right boxes for that other 10%

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
First of all lemme just say what a fucking glowup this game has had. Fuckin EVERYBODY hated this when it came out and now it's one of the most universally loved games on the forum.

I'm a weird dude and I like some properly fuckin monstrous monster girls, I am so glad that Mahgda has a full quest and is treated the same as all the other ladies because in most games she would be a throwaway joke scene. I get that she's like straight up hideous for 90% of players but god damn does she check all the right boxes for that other 10%
It is good to see how far Tinkerer has come as a developer & just how good this game has become as a whole. Is it perfect? No. Is it a masterpiece of game design? No. But is it a passion project that has grown & bettered over time? FUCK YES!

(Personally Maghda is like the Bottem of my list but she is far more palatable now since her graphic/design update. She used to look like a crappy early PS2 character compared to everything else in the game :). Now she feels like she belongs)

Dirk Mcstride

May 9, 2018
I get this error when I open my savelist. Anyone know whats wrong?
saveerror.png
Edit: created a new savelist with just one save and replaced the first save with the autosave from my save. Worked after that.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes