BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
How do you catch the white owl?
I have the cage and have taken an agility potion, still cannot catch it

JojaJebus

Feb 19, 2021
Does anybody know if something might be blocking the pickyuprock quest for Hilde to trigger? I've read through the forum, I've triggered the mead quest several times, the lake scene several times and entered the giant camp about 1000 times at every hour of the day but it's just not happening.

TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
Does anybody know if something might be blocking the pickyuprock quest for Hilde to trigger? I've read through the forum, I've triggered the mead quest several times, the lake scene several times and entered the giant camp about 1000 times at every hour of the day but it's just not happening.
I was having that issue as well but i just had 3 kids with Frida and I think she was pregnant with the 4th is when it showed up.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Did you actually make the mead? The bandit hideout (from Jenny's storyline) has mead you can loot, but you have to make the mead & give it to complete the quest.*

"Pickyuprock" has a chance to start rather than automatically, sometimes the game hates you with things that have a chance to happen. If you have the Book of Girls you can force a new check once you're in the giants' camp, by opening and closing it. (It works for other checks made when you enter an area, too, for example spawning goblins and ravens. CAVEAT: this may have been fixed with v3.55, haven't tried using the BoG for that yet.)

*Did you edit the game, even if only to give yourself stuff? That can bork things, like the need to make the mead. One guy gave himself 99 spider queen eggs (there's only one in the game), and every time he entered the Tower a new one would hatch & reset the event sequence for the spider queen egg...

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello there, M3ntir! ;)
It´s been a while noiw since i´ve palyed that game. Want to test your mods. Can you tell me, if they working for each build, or should I wai until it´s upgraded? Thanks in advance.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
THIS GAME IS GOING NOWHERE
good story but it should have finished!
Most fans and supporters won't agree with that, but your opinion is noted.
Hello there, M3ntir! ;)
It´s been a while noiw since i´ve palyed that game. Want to test your mods. Can you tell me, if they working for each build, or should I wai until it´s upgraded? Thanks in advance.
As of Oct. 1st, 2024, both mod are up-to-date for version 3.55. Both are required if you want full content.

For now, mods will work with its intended version, and will be updated as needed. You will need to manually update each mod if needed for new game version. Make sure you use the correct version.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
As of Oct. 1st, 2024, both mod are up-to-date for version 3.55. Both are required if you want full content.

For now, mods will work with its intended version, and will be updated as needed. You will need to manually update each mod if needed for new game version. Make sure you you the correct version.
Thanks for your answer. That´s all I want to know. Have a nice day! :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can whomever is controlling the Spicy & Gnome mods name them according the the version they work with, Spicy Content v1_1 .zip tells us nothing about which version of PQ it is supposed to work with... "Spicy Content v3.55.zip" by contrast makes it very clear that it works with "this version"... I know this might lead to be people being confused about versions that don't need to be updated because no banned content has been affected, but at least if something does "bug out" noting that you are using an old spicy mod might be a big clue.

Reactions: Pdoan

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Can whomever is controlling the Spicy & Gnome mods name them according the the version they work with, Spicy Content v1_1 .zip tells us nothing about which version of PQ it is supposed to work with... "Spicy Content v3.55.zip" by contrast makes it very clear that it works with "this version"... I know this might lead to be people being confused about versions that don't need to be updated because no banned content has been affected, but at least if something does "bug out" noting that you are using an old spicy mod might be a big clue.
Not evertime the spicy or gnome mod get updated. but will change my post that they needed for version 3.55

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hello there, M3ntir! ;)
its indeed like Pdoan said, normally the Mods will be updated for the threat be for the next release, due already have the links due i need to post hem on the discord aswell.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Version 3.51 finally picked up the main story events again, but I'm nearing the conclusion there and currently I am still unsure how to work out the "boss fight" on a technical level. So I want to focus a bit elsewhere for now.

There are two characters I feel like to developing for the next update. The first is Daiyu, the asian/chinese lady who runs the mystical shop in Greyport. In addition to bringing her in as a fully fledged character, it will allow me to open up a few more sections of Greyport + another shop.

The second character is Vixenatrix (the dragon), she has been waiting forever to lay her eggs, so I think it's about time. Now, she was never meant to play a huge roll, and she is a bit of an acquired taste, so I'll be pairing her with a new cave goblin character. Vix's storyline will entertwined with the goblin girl.

As usual I can only focues on one of these options at a time, so it's up to you to decide which. Note: this is a poll that runs both on Patreon and Subscribestar, so the combined result will determine the overall outcome (which I will post when the time runs out).

Cast your vote please!

1. Madame Daiyu

2. Vixenatrix and the cave goblin

Last Update.

ioacysai

Nov 20, 2018
Go ahead and multiply how to complete the quest I can't understand the children about 15 and the ghost came 2 times what to do

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I hope for Vixenatrix update as it's been ages there was nothing with her. It would also be nice to have quests from her. Why do I think about random peasant thinking to offer a young virgin for their safety against a dragon and since Vixenatrix is already into the pocket, you would know what to do with the virgin.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Version 3.51 finally picked up the main story events again, but I'm nearing the conclusion there and currently I am still unsure how to work out the "boss fight" on a technical level. So I want to focus a bit elsewhere for now.

There are two characters I feel like to developing for the next update. The first is Daiyu, the asian/chinese lady who runs the mystical shop in Greyport. In addition to bringing her in as a fully fledged character, it will allow me to open up a few more sections of Greyport + another shop.

The second character is Vixenatrix (the dragon), she has been waiting forever to lay her eggs, so I think it's about time. Now, she was never meant to play a huge roll, and she is a bit of an acquired taste, so I'll be pairing her with a new cave goblin character. Vix's storyline will entertwined with the goblin girl.

As usual I can only focues on one of these options at a time, so it's up to you to decide which. Note: this is a poll that runs both on Patreon and Subscribestar, so the combined result will determine the overall outcome (which I will post when the time runs out).

Cast your vote please!

1. Madame Daiyu

Last Update.
This one is easy. For sure I vote 3. option

• Hey there
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Cast your vote please!

1. Madame Daiyu

Last Update.
Hmmmm not sure how the Cave Goblin & Vix will intwine plotwise? Would that mean Vix is locked behind the Cave Goblin content? Or the Cave Goblin is locked behind Vix? This will be interesting to see.

Madam Daiyu is an intriguing character cos we know next to nothing about her BUT she runs a potions shop, has Ancient Chests & sells TRAPPED SOULS!

I'm torn on who I wanna see next tbh. M3ntir I'm gonna guess you'll pick Vix for that Goblin content yeah ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M3ntir

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Go ahead and multiply how to complete the quest I can't understand the children about 15 and the ghost came 2 times what to do
If the Ghost has arrived 2 times then all you need to do is speak with Ziva outside of Mass. I think if Oksana is around then the story is locked until you solidify her fate (die by Master, leave a born again Battlesister or break her vow). Because she has a quest inbetween this & Mouths to Feed. Have you completed "Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust" for the vamps?

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes