Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
It's not like there's no new wincest.
It's just added through the patch now.
'Spicy' (wincest) and Gnomes (beastly) mods both have a bit of new content. And this wasn't a content heavy update.

There's also a dog now.
I wasn't specifically talking about this update I was talking about the future of the game in general. Still I look forward to seeing what was added.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I love this game but is the dev never going to make more incest content? Makes me wonder since he took it out and it now has to be added via a separate download.
Also the incest "spicy" mod doesn't cover the MC's half-sister or cow-cousin. Is this an oversight?
Well we know MC's mum is in the game (Qetesh) so never say never. Also the sister isnt overlooked as far as I'm aware, I believe she becomes Step instead of Half Sister.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Well we know MC's mum is in the game (Qetesh) so never say never. Also the sister isnt overlooked as far as I'm aware, I believe she becomes Step instead of Half Sister.
Ugh I hope the spicy mod restores the original relationship.:p I'm on my second playthrough and haven't gotten that far yet.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The mod makes her you're Half-Sister. Without it shes you're Step-Sister.
You know last time I played I don't think the game had the Qetesh stuff. is there something I need to do to unlock it or does it happen naturally?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
There's some ambiguity on whether the MC is actually biologically related to the father or not. After all the MC came to his father in a basket.

I'm willing to bet that Tinkerer will use the same trick for Qetesh too.
There's no real ambiguity on who the mc's dad is
Why removed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-55-tinkerer.1717/post-14969450

Without Spicy, Julia is an adopted sister rather than blood related. Annabelle isn't related closely enough to need Spicy...Molly was 1st Cousin (4 consanguinity steps away from the MC), Annabelle is 1st Cousin Once Removed (5 steps).

Even without the Spicy Julia is still your half sister. Not that it would matter anyway. Patreon hates Step and adopted incest just as much as actual incest. It's why so many games use landlady instead of step mom. Changing it to step sibling or adopted is just a waste of effort

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
You know last time I played I don't think the game had the Qetesh stuff. is there something I need to do to unlock it or does it happen naturally?
You just do the temple stuff. There's not much. Qetesh's ghost appears and makes out with the mc and gives him a handjob

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Tinkere includes all WT's in the downloads, so all ya gotta do is read ;)
Certain criteria's has to be forfilled first, not knowing what status ya game is on it would be hard to tell.. however I do recall ya have to have a shit load of children with all 4 Temple women and sleep in ya temple bedroom, then it's a matter of rng to tricker her ghost outside your room.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
holy crap.. i don't know where the game parked my Dog..
If you stepped through a portal to find a certain young lady who has been kidnapped.. and the dog could not travel to the realm it leads too (happens first time going there) Your dog should be located at the portal stone in normal realm, if I recall correctly.

Reactions: MGDS

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Currently she just gives MC handjob. She is part of the Temple main story so it should just happen.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
If you stepped through a portal to find a certain young lady who has been kidnapped.. and the dog could not travel to the realm it leads too (happens first time going there) Your dog should be located at the portal stone in normal realm, if I recall correctly.
found him.. didn't help that he blends well with the color of grass..

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
holy crap.. i don't know where the game parked my Dog..
If you're did the quest with Frida & Hilde in the Hunting Grounds then he is by the tree outside the Lodge.

If u went to save Alice from Naamah then he should be by the Waystone u used (Forgotten Valley).

Nanonax

Jun 10, 2021
anyone, where can i get the files for the LewdPatcher decencor patch for incest? anyone please tell me

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes