the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.55.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within RPGMaker/org.peasants.quest.the66 for Android 11 and newer or in Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files for older devices and move all your save data there.
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.10.2024 (off. bugfix #2)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Peasant's Quest [v3.55] [Tinkerer] - Compressed

Win [885 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
well , even with research so many response impossible having a Save for 3.5 and after , we have a save in stock for 3.5 and after ? or even just for 3.1 or 3.3 ?

not want play again .... need so many time for unlock all in this game .

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I love this game but is the dev never going to make more incest content? Makes me wonder since he took it out and it now has to be added via a separate download.
Also the incest "spicy" mod doesn't cover the MC's half-sister or cow-cousin. Is this an oversight?

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I love this game but is the dev never going to make more incest content? Makes me wonder since he took it out and it now has to be added via a separate download.
Also the incest "spicy" mod doesn't cover the MC's half-sister or cow-cousin. Is this an oversight?
There's some ambiguity on whether the MC is actually biologically related to the father or not. After all the MC came to his father in a basket.

I'm willing to bet that Tinkerer will use the same trick for Qetesh too.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Why removed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-55-tinkerer.1717/post-14969450

Without Spicy, Julia is an adopted sister rather than blood related. Annabelle isn't related closely enough to need Spicy...Molly was 1st Cousin (4 consanguinity steps away from the MC), Annabelle is 1st Cousin Once Removed (5 steps).

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Why removed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-55-tinkerer.1717/post-14969450

Without Spicy, Julia is an adopted sister rather than blood related. Annabelle isn't related closely enough to need Spicy...Molly was 1st Cousin (4 consanguinity steps away from the MC), Annabelle is 1st Cousin Once Removed (5 steps).
I read it and it's just what I figured. That really sucks because this game actually made incest hot again IMO. I wonder how much more he can add to the game in general at this point.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It's been quite a while since I played this game and I'm thinking of getting back into it.
The last thing I remember is that they added a familiar companion to the game.
Is it still the only (permanent) companion?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I read it and it's just what I figured. That really sucks because this game actually made incest hot again IMO. I wonder how much more he can add to the game in general at this point.
It's not like there's no new wincest.
It's just added through the patch now.
'Spicy' (wincest) and Gnomes (beastly) mods both have a bit of new content. And this wasn't a content heavy update.

Is it still the only (permanent) companion?
There's also a dog now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xythurr and Edvin
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes