PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies need to him to enlarge his cock before he can fuck them? The good news is most of them don't need it & these are the ladies who do:

1. Frida - The red-haired giantess living alone for who knows why but maybe because she has an issue with her younger sister
2. Hilda - Currently the chieftess of the giant village who is completely in charge of it after her husband died & as mentioned earlier on, Frida's younger sister
3. Maghda - The ogress who's the former mate of Dolf living in a cave
4. Naamah - The demonic goddess living in the underworld

So who have I left out? I wonder will there be anyone else in future updates

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Who among the mc's fuckbuddies need to him to enlarge his cock before he can fuck them? The good news is most of them don't need it & these are the ladies who do:

1. Frida - The red-haired giantess living alone for who knows why but maybe because she has an issue with her younger sister
2. Hilda - Currently the chieftess of the giant village who is completely in charge of it after her husband died & as mentioned earlier on, Frida's younger sister
3. Maghda - The ogress who's the former mate of Dolf living in a cave
4. Naamah - The demonic goddess living in the underworld

So who have I left out? I wonder will there be anyone else in future updates
All of them need it.... they just don't know it yet :p

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Quest idea: " Backdoor invitation"
difficulty: easy

description: the miller confessed his wife wants to "explore the backdoor", but he's too scared to try. Substitute for the miller. He reminded you to bring lube. Maybe Ziva will know the reciepe. Make some lube and meet Mrs Miller. She was very excited to see you and you were terrified seeing the size she's packing.

Objectives:
- talk to the miller
- ask Ziva for the reciepe to make lube
- gather 3 musk glands,1 pig fat and 1 perfume
- craft lube
- visit Mrs Miller

rewards:
- a new sensation

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

description: the miller confessed his wife wants to "explore the backdoor", but he's too scared to try. Substitute for the miller. He reminded you to bring lube. Maybe Ziva will know the reciepe. Make some lube and meet Mrs Miller. She was very excited to see you and you were terrified seeing the size she's packing.

Objectives:
- talk to the miller
- craft lube
- visit Mrs Miller

rewards:
- a new sensation
THERE IS NO MISS MILLER
stop-stop-it.gif

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Objectives:
- talk to the miller
- craft lube
- visit Mrs Miller

rewards:
- a new sensation
be careful you don't get reported for trolling
you're delusional dude.... next you'll be trying to tell me there is no Santa Claus or no Easter Bunny :cautious:

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
anyone know why i dont have the cloak in my inventory? ive long completed frida quests on the giants village, but never got any cloak

if needed, what would be the id for this item if i happen to edit the save file

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
anyone know why i dont have the cloak in my inventory? ive long completed frida quests on the giants village, but never got any cloak

if needed, what would be the id for this item if i happen to edit the save file
hmmm i looked in the json file and the id is indeed 17, but when i look in save editor there is no armour #17 on the save file, wtf???

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
it simply does not appear in my save, yet it is on the game file... what the hell did i do wrong? god dammit

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
it simply does not appear in my save, yet it is on the game file... what the hell did i do wrong? god dammit
My guess would be because it isn't "armor" proper, it's a story specific item that happens to use an armor slot... it has no reason to exist outside of that specific scripted moment.... just a guess! (it'll probably be accounted for as a switch in saveeditor)

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
My guess would be because it isn't "armor" proper, it's a story specific item that happens to use an armor slot... it has no reason to exist outside of that specific scripted moment.... just a guess!
its still weird that i dont get the item even after completing all the necessary quests for "a warm cloak"

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
oh fuck i now know why its so broken, i installed the gallery/cheat mod, that shit broke my game cuz its outdated, i had the idea to unpack a virgin game again and transfer the save files but when i tried to play it gave me an error, and then looked at the data "map" files, the gallery mod has map168 while the virgin game doesn't

im cooked :D

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes