Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well in this hyperthetic situation there would be more going on then that.
Victoria says buy a uniform= MC buys what he likes & Victoria is annoyed but theres no time, Niece shows up.

In the Domestic Drama, MC walks in on Victoria standing next to a very pregnant Niece. She tells MC to find a place she can stay because of space issues & it would be hard to explain this state to her brother if he visits. Again the Temple is actually MC's idea.

Victoria still needs help so she gets MC to find a suitable replacement. The Brownie means MC will keep it in his pants.

This was a rough character arc idea that I wrote in like 20mins.
can't wait to see your sprite in the game :D

PS my comment was meant to be light, in reflection you might have taken it as more sarcastic.... sorry if that's the case.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Firstly by "Myself" I ment the MC...
Don't say that... I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to see your sprite :)

Tinkerer if you read this, please put Domwolf in the game, he's been active enough that he's practically a part of it anyway... be nice to him though, don't cuck him too hard (obviously we will need to cuck him a little), just be kind about it :D.

DanTheMan2121

Jul 14, 2024
I think I might have messed up. I didnt do some options when Erevi's daughter was with me and Iv progressed really far. Am I screwed out of those scenes and options?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Any of the things you can do with her while she is with you. Effectively, anytime I talk to her she just says hi daddy and thats it
You need the Spicy Mod in the OP. Also, you should add the Gnome mod for some other contents (if you haven't installed it yet).

DanTheMan2121

Jul 14, 2024
You need the Spicy Mod in the OP. Also, you should add the Gnome mod for some other contents (if you haven't installed it yet).
I thought all of that was in the game already? Like when I checked the patreon it has some stuff in the game already

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any of the things you can do with her while she is with you. Effectively, anytime I talk to her she just says hi daddy and thats it
The Spicey Content & Gnome's Mods need to be added in by the player manually due to Patreon cracking down on creators. The mods can be found on the Man Page of this forum along with all other downloadables.

Once you have it downloaded you have missed some content but you can see it by using the Spirit Potion at the glowing orbs (one in the Mountainpass when she asks to go to the water & 1 in you're bedroom at house for the Vicyoria 3some). The bedroom scene u can do in her room when shes horny (but only if shes not visibly preg)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DanTheMan2121

DanTheMan2121

Jul 14, 2024
The Spicey Content & Gnome's Mods need to be added in by the player manually due to Patreon cracking down on creators. The mods can be found on the Man Page of this forum along with all other downloadables.

Once you have it downloaded you have missed some content but you can see it by using the Spirit Potion at the glowing orbs (one in the Mountainpass when she asks to go to the water & 1 in you're bedroom at house for the Vicyoria 3some). The bedroom scene u can do in her room when shes horny (but only if shes not visibly preg)
Thank you for showing me the way, I was gonna be livid if i had to redo everything just for this

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you completely forgot this part in the story arc

stop sending people to the temple, there is barely any room for Quetesh's chldren. "niece" could stay in the rented house or marcus could renovate the mayor's mansion to add more rooms
Not sure what u mean by I forgot this part (seedy peope), was just a background event to explain why "Niece" was sent in the first place.

Theres only 2 people I would send to the Temple. "Niece" & "Orc".

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
From my point of view, if Victoria brings help, she should take care of it. Not throwing her out of the house. You see, keeping two pussies under one roof.

Maybe set it up so that Victoria will try harder to deal with jealousy and try MC fucked out every day. He might see through it after a few days, and for a change he repeatedly fuck out Victoria. She then admits that it would be better to share the hard work with her nieces.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
From my point of view, if Victoria brings help, she should take care of it. Not throwing her out of the house. You see, keeping two pussies under one roof.

Maybe set it up so that Victoria will try harder to deal with jealousy and try MC fucked out every day. He might see through it after a few days, and for a change he repeatedly fuck out Victoria. She then admits that it would be better to share the hard work with her nieces.
It's more a case of space. In game there is 2 kids rooms that are filled with all 10 of Victoria's kids. While the smaller spare room can be used for the Niece, once shes pregnant their isnt space for her or her kids. Victoria isnt mad at her Niece in this scenery, shes pissed at MC for crossing this line (fucking the village girls is fine but her niece? That's family), so the Niece is treated more like a victim of her horny uncle.

The niece is less "kicked out" & more a practical reaction to the lack of space & if her brother (hyperthetically) came round it would be hard to explain. So she wants MC to find her a place to stay. I would imagine she is not happy about the Temple, but Niece would say she wants to stay there & convince Victoria to let her (let's be honest, issues are resolved pretty easily in this game :ROFLMAO:).

The Brownie/Hobb being a goblin-mouse old man thing would fill the role of babysitter/housekeeper (staying in the spare room) & MC ain't fucking it.
-I imagine it looking like a cross between Dobby (Harry Potter) & Thimbletack (Spiderwick).

I'm saying that dealing with those people should be part of "niece" 's story
They are just an excuse. The plot happens away from the city so we dont interact with them. We have had a Thug based plotline already, let's not re-hash that so soon lol.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes