storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Still looking for help with this. Any hints? Like, what do I do to start quests for this Birgitte character? How do I meet this new Naamah character?
Birgitte is the new Giantess. Her quests are connected to Frida/Hilde. You need to get Hilde pregnant and do the quest involving that first. Once Hilde is pregnant to the point where she's showing you have a whole new quest involving all the giants. Then afterwards you can pursue Birgitte by raising her interacting with her when she sunbathes. For Naamah you have to be far enough into the tower storyline to the point where you've already meet Loco and got the receiver and I believe you have to have gotten far enough in the quetesh storyline to the point where you're making wine for the temple. After that Alice will be kidnapped and tracking her down will lead to you meeting Naamah

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nah the only thing I've done in save editor is give myself 100 gold at the start of the game and also if you use the search function you'll see people in the past struggling with this bug
So why did you do it, if I may ask?

There is a little building left to the garrison (SW corner of the village). You can find a safe with 1000 gold in it. And it respawns!

Screenshot 2024-09-29 101213.png

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
its gonna be tough, its 46 days

is there another way to debug this, like touching files and stuff?
I dont do that stuff so I really cant help with that...

As Ottoeight said above, dud you go down the correct path? I've never seen this bug before.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
its gonna be tough, its 46 days

is there another way to debug this, like touching files and stuff?
Screenshot your main menu screen & post it here, same for the Status screen. There may be clues in those pics.

If it's still a mystery, post a copy of your save file here and someone will take a look at it. (The Discord has several players/supporters who help with stuff like that, but some people choose to not use it. If you do, remember to tell them everything you learned about the issue including what was tried/asked here.)

Reactions: DomWolf

Zekkai1

Jul 31, 2024
thanks to everyone who helped, but i went back to the latest save instead, i wasnt going to break my head thinking of some minor bug, probably happened cuz i speedrunned the cutscene

i could advance after getting there again

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thanks to everyone who helped, but i went back to the latest save instead, i wasnt going to break my head thinking of some minor bug, probably happened cuz i speedrunned the cutscene

i could advance after getting there again
did you post your save? the best way to beat bugs it to file a decent bug report that lets Tinkerer identify/fix them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Fan Made Idea/NOT CANNON

Victoria's Niece
Quest idea : "Buy A Uniform"
Difficulty: Easy Peasy

Description: Victoria has way to too much on her plate! Between running the town & raising kids she dosent have any time to herself. She tells you her brother is sending his daughter to stay with her, trouble with some seedy people, and in return her Niece will help out with chores & the kids. Victoria asks that you buy a uniform from Edgar.

Objectives:
- Buy Maid Outfit from Edgar
- Meet Victoria's Niece

Reward:
- Eyecandy at home

Dufficulty: Easy

Description: Dam Victoria's Niece is hot! But shes also incredibly shy and niave. Perhaps I can get closer to her? But I'd have to be careful around Victoria.

Objectives:
-Flirt with "Niece" when Victoria isnt around.
-Have sex with "Niece".

Reward:
- Corrupt the cutey

Description: I knocked up "Niece" and Vicyoria is PISSED! Now I have to find a place for "Niece" to stay because theres not enough room for us, our kids and hers. I'm gonna have to really work to make Victoria forgive me...

Objectives:
- Get "Niece" a place in the Temple.
- Help "Niece" feel more comfortable in her new home. Find her around the Temle and introduce her to her new family (Caleah, Alice and Ziva +Oksana).
- Gain Victoria's forgiveness.

Reward:
- Victoria wont cut you're balls off...

Description: Victoria still needs someone to do the jobs left behind by "Niece". She has demanded I do this with a few caveats; No Females and they must be fulltime...

Objectives:
-Ask around Town (Jacob)
-Get Milk and Honey.
-Place offering in the spare room.
-Wait and see tomorrow...
-Tell Victoria about the new Brownie helper!

Reward:
-A Fae housekeeper to look after the kids!
Victoria's Niece- A shy & niave city girl who is gorgeous in a cute, but sexy way. She has come to stay with her aunt for a while & in exchange will take the role of a maid/nanny. Once her uncle (MC) inevitably knocks her up she is sent to the Temple as an acolyte.
Mr. Fibbs- A Brownie that MC summons to replace "Niece". He is a wrinkled old mouse-like creature that serves the home as a housekeeper & babysitter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, then it's still a bug, she doesn't come into my girl's house, level 12. Do you know how to start a new quest with Erewi?
Has she evolved into her sexy form? If not then yes that's a bug. Try sleeping with the Vamps, Goblins or Tower girls then entering a forested area. To trigger the scene(s). If that dosent work then I dunno.

Reactions: Ivanahome

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Fan Made Idea/NOT CANNON

Victoria's Niece
Quest idea : "Buy A Uniform"

Reactions: gba884466

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wait!! Did Victoria really pitch those ideas??? (excluding "The Nanny", the only one you're taking credit for!)
Well in this hyperthetic situation there would be more going on then that.
Victoria says buy a uniform= MC buys what he likes & Victoria is annoyed but theres no time, Niece shows up.

In the Domestic Drama, MC walks in on Victoria standing next to a very pregnant Niece. She tells MC to find a place she can stay because of space issues & it would be hard to explain this state to her brother if he visits. Again the Temple is actually MC's idea.

Victoria still needs help so she gets MC to find a suitable replacement. The Brownie means MC will keep it in his pants.

This was a rough character arc idea that I wrote in like 20mins.

Reactions: TREXrg and Stil996
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes