Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
On another note, I know it is not likely, as I can not remember ANY mentions in game canon, I would love to see a Dorf Waifu.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In my experience, on or off topic is determined by the judgement of the specific mod, not any absolute standard. Also "off-topic" can be used as a way to derail discussion that is becoming acrimonious.
On the Milf/Gilf thing - what about Jenny? She even refers to herself as an "Old Woman" at one point, if I remember correctly.
I asked Tinkerer while back about the cannon ages of the girls. He said Jenny was 43. Definitely MILF material but I wouldnt call her a GILF. In medieval times I guess a human woman of that age would call herself "old".

On another note, I know it is not likely, as I can not remember ANY mentions in game canon, I would love to see a Dorf Waifu.
Do you mean Dwarf? If so then Tinkerer has mentioned he plans to add one as a Runesmith in Greyport.

Last edited:

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
Can someone tell me why I lost the opportunity to have sex with Erewi? And how to start a new quest with her in version 3.51

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone know how to do the Beth kidnap quest? She is just gone from the barn for me with no thing to trigger a next step in the quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyone know how to do the Beth kidnap quest? She is just gone from the barn for me with no thing to trigger a next step in the quest.
Go to her house, ABOVE the stable.

Can someone tell me why I lost the opportunity to have sex with Erewi? And how to start a new quest with her in version 3.51
Dunno what you mean? How far with Erevi are you? There are multiple times when Tower or Temple continuation is locked behind continuing the other or completing a side questline.

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
Go to her house, ABOVE the stable.

Dunno what you mean? How far with Erevi are you? There are multiple times when Tower or Temple continuation is locked behind continuing the other or completing a side questline.

Well, the last quest with her was a theatrical one. Everything seems to be fine, she has a child.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, the last quest with her was a theatrical one. Everything seems to be fine, she has a child.
Should still be able to have sex with her. To continue the Tower quests you need to Lvl Familiar to 9, sleep with 3 women in front of Familiar (3 scenes will play), complete her quests, have her 1st kid & complete quests.

Reactions: Ivanahome

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
If there would be sheep girl content and it had to do with the sheep the mc fucked, the only way that can still apply is if that one sheep happened to wander/run off before/during the orc raid on the family farm because she noticed incoming trouble before shit hit the fan but wasn't ready to reveal her humanoid self yet so instead of warning everyone she hightailed it immediately.
Wait the MC fucked a sheep and how the hell I see that scene lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wait the MC fucked a sheep and how the hell I see that scene lol
1) Its a throw away joke from the first time you fuck Gywnneth. He says "I've done this before" (in his head) "It cant be that different from the sheep back on the farm".
(I'm paraphrasing)
Then later after fucking Julia at the Barn you're father comes out cos he heard noise. MC says covers by saying he was helping the sheep. His dad then says "the sheep again? We got get you a girl lad".

2) If you interact with the sheep on the farm (before the orc raid) MC calls them ALL by name & the sheep have a little heart pop above their heads...

We never see it tho.

• Wow
Reactions: another___account

Drozumari

Jul 5, 2022
1) Its a throw away joke from the first time you fuck Gywnneth. He says "I've done this before" (in his head) "It cant be that different from the sheep back on the farm".
(I'm paraphrasing)
Then later after fucking Julia at the Barn you're father comes out cos he heard noise. MC says covers by saying he was helping the sheep. His dad then says "the sheep again? We got get you a girl lad".

2) If you interact with the sheep on the farm (before the orc raid) MC calls them ALL by name & the sheep have a little heart pop above their heads...

We never see it tho.

LOL

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018
Should still be able to have sex with her. To continue the Tower quests you need to Lvl Familiar to 9, sleep with 3 women in front of Familiar (3 scenes will play), complete her quests, have her 1st kid & complete quests.
Well, most likely then a bug, because her level is 12, touching the fuck of 3 women I don't remember anymore, but it probably already happened.

Ivanahome

Nov 28, 2018

By the way, who are the three women? It seems that the familiar disappears everywhere except the castle

Nov 3, 2020
By the way, who are the three women? It seems that the familiar disappears everywhere except the castle
It can be any three women in weirdwood like Victoria, mia, dwarf girl, meghada etc. Our choice but familiar should watch it so that she can get jealous and evolve.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, most likely then a bug, because her level is 12, touching the fuck of 3 women I don't remember anymore, but it probably already happened.
If the Familiar hasn't evolved then you need to have sex with girls from the village, Goblins, Tower or Vamps (familiar will not stick around for Temple, Maghda, Giants or Liandra & Luthien). You also have to walk into an outside area to trigger the scene.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
If the Familiar hasn't evolved then you need to have sex with girls from the village, Goblins, Tower or Vamps (familiar will not stick around for Temple, Maghda, Giants or Liandra & Luthien). You also have to walk into an outside area to trigger the scene.
Also with village is this issue. Familiar vanish herself everytime when you enter some house

Reactions: Ivanahome
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes