Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Initially I didn't like the game. It had no animations then and looked to complicated. But now, when there are a lot of nice animations, lovely giant ladies including perfect sounds during animated scenes, that makes it very nice. Still there are some downsides, grinding, sometimes not avoidable monster intimate scenes, lack of pointers in quests etc. Hope this will improve in future :)

Reactions: DomWolf

RomarioAlchemy

Sep 4, 2022
How to reset some quests in Peasant’s Quest, coz I didnt touch Ervi’s daughter and she is pregnant and secondly its passed by 18th day of pregnancy but didnt got any other quest from ervi and thirdly creepy crawling quest is stuck in the middle and i cant see a blinking spot and spider lady in the cave when i enter the cave..
Any suggestion!!?

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
How to reset some quests in Peasant’s Quest, coz I didnt touch Ervi’s daughter and she is pregnant and secondly its passed by 18th day of pregnancy but didnt got any other quest from ervi and thirdly creepy crawling quest is stuck in the middle and i cant see a blinking spot and spider lady in the cave when i enter the cave..
Any suggestion!!?
Install spicey content mod

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any suggestion!!?
1) You cant reset quests. Hope you have a convenient save.

2) Do you have the Spicy Content mod? If not that's why Succubus is preg without sex. For her content you need the mod. That mod will give you an extra Goblin as well.

3) Succubus wont give birth until you have completed the Familiar's story arc, which starts at the end of Creepy Crawlies...

When you get you're Familiar you'll need to Lvl her to 9 then have sex 3 times in her presence to trigger a cut scene for 4each. Then she will start her first quest.

4)Theres a bug with spider. If you have gotten her preg & changed her to fully humanoid form, she should lay an egg in the cave after 7 days. If it's not there try leaving the cave & coming back or getting her preg again (not sure why this bug happens). Also you can only visit her once a day, have you summoned her this day? If so you'll have to come back tomorrow.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
4)Theres a bug with spider. If you have gotten her preg & changed her to fully humanoid form, she should lay an egg in the cave after 7 days. If it's not there try leaving the cave & coming back or getting her preg again (not sure why this bug happens). Also you can only visit her once a day, have you summoned her this day? If so you'll have to come back tomorrow.
RomarioAlchemy a clarification: when it's time for her to lay her first eggs either one or two will spawn in, near where you enter the caverns. Collecting the one on the right (middle of the wall) is what triggers the continuation of her storyline. Exit & re-enter the caverns until that one appears. :)

Reactions: DomWolf

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
If there would be sheep girl content and it had to do with the sheep the mc fucked, the only way that can still apply is if that one sheep happened to wander/run off before/during the orc raid on the family farm because she noticed incoming trouble before shit hit the fan but wasn't ready to reveal her humanoid self yet so instead of warning everyone she hightailed it immediately.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Well, Luthien is 1 example of a grand-looking gilf & I believe that we can all agree that we need more like her

I never really thought of Luthien was a Gilf in the first place. I'm pretty sure in elf years she probably like 40/50. I guess she becomes a gilf after you knock up her daughter but other than that no

Reactions: Pdoan

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
when deciding if a character s a milf/gilf/other we need to take in consideration her age and personality in relation to the MC, so Luthen is just MC's grlfriend's mom... and while MC can give her grandchildren she still falls in the milf cathegory.

using that reasoning Erevi is niether a MILF nor a GILF but a wannabe-wife

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
when deciding if a character s a milf/gilf/other we need to take in consideration her age and personality in relation to the MC, so Luthen is just MC's grlfriend's mom... and while MC can give her grandchildren she still falls in the milf cathegory.

Well seeing as all the posts I wrote surrounding this discussion (& as far as I'm aware the others too) was deleted for "being off topic" it dosent really matter anymore.

You're right in the sense of their relationships, but as players we are not actually MC so the titles still stand & the definition can still be used.

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022

You guys are overthinking this. If she shows motherly affection and have curvy body type, she is a MILF.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I still stand by what I wrote, even if you don't read it anymore. Good morning Mods...
In my opinion, it's not about the age or the relationship to the MC, it depends on whether the woman is a mother (by the way, all the girls in the game) or a grandmother (Erevi, Luthien, Shakala)
That is the exact meaning of the acronym MILF and GILF, however it is used figuratively now.

Skallabjorn

Jun 29, 2017
I agree. We were specifically name dropping girls from THIS game & discussing wether they are MILFs or GILFs.

Nothing "off topic" about that.
In my experience, on or off topic is determined by the judgement of the specific mod, not any absolute standard. Also "off-topic" can be used as a way to derail discussion that is becoming acrimonious.
On the Milf/Gilf thing - what about Jenny? She even refers to herself as an "Old Woman" at one point, if I remember correctly.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes