DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
From the way I see it, she like the rest of the Nergal girls don't mind sharing the mc's cock with other pussies & the same can be said for the Qetesh girls, vampire girls & goblin girls
Emotions are emotions my friend. She can get jealous & still be open to it. Just means she cares.

Although I doubt she will be pleased to learn of the qeteshians on the side.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, I have a very huge problem:

I saved Birgitte from the mountain goblins (quest 158: A damsel in distress) and now I am frozen and I keep losing HP points.

How I am supposed to heal and stop bleeding hp points?

Nevermind, I found out: you need to wear the cloak

Last edited:

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Still rooting for a sheep girl. Have it be the sheep MC mentions fucking on the farm and have him freak out when she innocently starts talking about 'looking for her mate'.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Still rooting for a sheep girl. Have it be the sheep MC mentions fucking on the farm and have him freak out when she innocently starts talking about 'looking for her mate'.
I don't think that'll happen for a variety of reasons...but click on the Family Farm sheep. :sneaky:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't think that'll happen for a variety of reasons...but click on the Family Farm sheep. :sneaky:
I mean reason 1 is they all got slaughtered by Orcs alongside the cows... :( (I'm not even sad that theres no sheep girls. I'm sad that all the animals were killed)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What are the possibilities that Qetesh is Ziva's mom? I know this is just an assumption but given how they look quite similar & I know in some families due to complicated circumstances, kids don't address their parents as their fathers or mothers if you know what I mean. Also given how Ziva is her head priestess who is devoted to her for very long. So what are your thoughts on this?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What are the possibilities that Qetesh is Ziva's mom? I know this is just an assumption but given how they look quite similar & I know in some families due to complicated circumstances, kids don't address their parents as their fathers or mothers if you know what I mean. Also given how Ziva is her head priestess who is devoted to her for very long. So what are your thoughts on this?
When I asked about Ziva giving birth to an Angel in response to Erevi birthing a Succubus, Tinkerer said that a mere Priestess like Ziva dosent have the capabilities to do so. Which says to me she dosent have divine blood. So I'm gonna say probably not.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
When I asked about Ziva giving birth to an Angel in response to Erevi birthing a Succubus, Tinkerer said that a mere Priestess like Ziva dosent have the capabilities to do so. Which says to me she dosent have divine blood. So I'm gonna say probably not.
We know Everi dropping a Succubus is a result of Naamah casting an enchantment on her when the mc impregnated her

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I'm completely convinced Qetesh is the mc's mom. Qetesh had an affair with a mortal around the same time mc was born, Mc's mom was a mysterious Qetesh "priestess" who just magically appeared in the woods one day. Quetesh statue shows up to save the mc when Ziva was going to kill him over the pregnancy thing. And he calls Quetesh mom when she first appears

I think Ziva is just a regular priestess, honestly I don't think they look alike, they're just both dark skinned. And Quetesh is dark skinned only because she's based off an Egyptian goddess.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
if that was the case, Ziva;s scenes would require the spicy mod

Reactions: Nullx54 and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We know Everi dropping a Succubus is a result of Naamah casting an enchantment on her when the mc impregnated her
Well it was a sacrifice to Nergal so a servant of his (Naamah) could hijack the conception birthing a mortal born demon.

So by that logic I asked Tinkerer if a sacrificial ritual could be done with Ziva (via pleasure of course not blood) tlfor a servant of hers to do the same thing. He said a mere priestess like Ziva couldnt do that. So I'm not sure what the difference really, unless Angels are harder to conceive or something like that?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm completely convinced Qetesh is the mc's mom. Qetesh had an affair with a mortal around the same time mc was born, Mc's mom was a mysterious Qetesh "priestess" who just magically appeared in the woods one day. Quetesh statue shows up to save the mc when Ziva was going to kill him over the pregnancy thing. And he calls Quetesh mom when she first appears

I think Ziva is just a regular priestess, honestly I don't think they look alike, they're just both dark skinned. And Quetesh is dark skinned only because she's based off an Egyptian goddess.
1) welcome to the Qetesh is mother club! I have been saying this for like 2 years now :ROFLMAO:

2) Ziva wasnt gonna kill MC she was just gonna kick him out.

Reactions: Nullx54
4.20 star(s) 210 Votes