Jul 17, 2023
its good to be funny at times, others are drinking way to heavy in this threat. You know who you are.
and i am one of those persons who want to be silly ones in a while. and that was such a good moment to do so.
It helps that the gifs here show and play always, think without the visual of it , it would have been way less funny.

Shameless plug would be join the PQ discord, we have a good meme section, and others to talk to aswell.
Just letting you guys know i'm okay, dealing with this life get's hard some times but it's good to know someone actually cares some. Thank's M3ntir i can tell your a good person even when you crush my hope and dreams of a wolf girl being in peasant's quest ha haaa! i like joking but man can't wait til next update finally after 4 years Vixenatrix is getting some much need love.
Stay Cool dude :cool:
Wolf Girl Please Tinkerer Add Me To Your Game Shadow Wolf Needs Me.jpg
P.S. still have hope just maybe one day Tinkerer add a wolf girl Ha Haaa!
man i need help like wolf girls too much.

Last edited:

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
Been moving right along just fine. Had the incest mod going. Updated to 3.55 and now every time I talk to Everi daughter all she says is "no". Totally lost on that.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Just letting you guys know i'm okay, dealing with this life get's hard some times but it's good to know someone actually cares some. Thank's M3ntir i can tell your a good person even when you crush my hope and dreams of a wolf girl being in peasant's quest ha haaa! i like joking but man can't wait til next update finally after 4 years Vixenatrix is getting some much need love.
Stay Cool dude :cool:
View attachment 4136263
P.S. still have hope just maybe one day Tinkerer add a wolf girl Ha Haaa!
man i need help like wolf girls too much.
in the poll was a cat and a pig girl so ....
but-it's-kind-of-the-same-idea-marques-brownlee.gif

keep in mind i am not really against most of the ideas i just :
taskmaster-greg-davies.gif

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Tinkerer should make it so that "Bearer of good news" should not be avilable before "Restore the Temple" which should not be available before "The election". In other words, Beth should not get pregnant before "Restore The Temple" considering the timeline:
It's already set that way, Beth won't agree to a date until after the MC gives Gabriel a new focus for his life. Namely, completing "Restore The Temple." And you can't get her pregnant until after you take her on that date. ;)
EDIT for clarity: "Election" isn't available until "Waystones II" is completed, which is also not available until after "Restore The Temple" is completed.

Perhaps a better availability gate would be "Clerical Robes." You have to go with Caleah to the Swamps before "Let There Be Light" can be started; "Robes" is after that and must be completed before the MC's room at the Temple is available. I'd prefer "Ring A Bell" to "Robes" as the gate, though...
Edit: Enhanced Fertility would be a good "gatekeeper" for Beth prgnancy. Should Beth need EF for first pregnancy?
IMO no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pdoan

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Been moving right along just fine. Had the incest mod going. Updated to 3.55 and now every time I talk to Everi daughter all she says is "no". Totally lost on that.
If shes pregnant & u havent unlocked the Play sex scene or fem-dom dungeon scene then she wont have sex with MC while preg.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
you missed him saying "the election", some context might help you, or not.

best case scenario is just tinker fixing the triggers.
I was specifically replying to Pdoan's suggestion, rather than the larger conversation. ;)

Tinkerer has said on the discord that he'll look into some sort of 'exclusion' so having "Election" and "Bearer" active at the same time doesn't trap people as happened to DoctorZoid & SkyLord2018. Personally I'd prefer preventing "Election" from starting once "Bearer" is active and vice-versa.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dinopara

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
I was specifically replying to Pdoan's suggestion, rather than the larger conversation. ;)

Tinkerer has said on the discord that he'll look into some sort of 'exclusion' so having "Election" and "Bearer" active at the same time doesn't trap people as happened to DoctorZoid & SkyLord2018. Personally I'd prefer preventing "Election" from starting once "Bearer" is active and vice-versa.
that suggestion was based off the main convo, i honestly tinker should just trigger lock events past 3.41 to after "the election" quest is completed, beth can't get pregnant in that version and all the events that lock your ability to move around are linear which makes that case impossibru to happen in that version without save editing/mtooling the vars, i know because it's the last version i played before forgetting the game until it hit 3.55, it is good to know that he is cooking a fix to prevent that from happening.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
same reason why i keep looking here, more people that play it the more than can go wrong and reported, so we can fix it.
Dont really know any other place where PQ is spread around that has places to talk about, we know some places has the game running but that is it.

Tinkerer already looking into the issue with those overlapping quests, in the past everthing was linair so things coudnt really go wrong or it went wrong for all so was easyer to spot.

Reactions: Brovalon

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
that suggestion was based off the main convo,
Sure, but I don't feel recapping an entire discussion is necessary when addressing a specific idea/suggestion/comment.

FYI edited my original response to note that "Election" can't start until after "Waystones II" is completed, and that can't start until after "Restore The Temple" is done, either. That was a genuine oversight on my part.
i honestly tinker should just trigger lock events past 3.41 to after "the election" quest is completed, beth can't get pregnant in that version and all the events that lock your ability to move around are linear which makes that case impossibru to happen in that version without save editing/mtooling the vars, i know because it's the last version i played before forgetting the game until it hit 3.55, it is good to know that he is cooking a fix to prevent that from happening.
A while back someone on the discord said there was nothing preventing taking Thomas with you for other stuff before returning to Jenny, so they did that (primarily as a meat shield). That's when Thomas just wanting to go home was added.

I'm actually impressed it took several months for someone to find the "Election/Bearer" quest conflict...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dinopara

lewisCyfer16

Aug 17, 2020
Getting a weird bug where "Go fourth and multiply" will not complete. I have a bunch of kids and the ghost lady appears at the stairs and after waking in bed, but there is not option to finish the quest by speaking to ziva.

I tried both with a fresh version and the spicy mod and still nada

I have my most recent save. Not sure what to do.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Getting a weird bug where "Go fourth and multiply" will not complete. I have a bunch of kids and the ghost lady appears at the stairs and after waking in bed, but there is not option to finish the quest by speaking to ziva.

Did you have many children before starting the quest? If I remember correctly, you need to have 5 children after the quest start in order to complete it.

Edit: Caleah has 7 kids already?

Last edited:

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022

I opened your save for literally 5 seconds and i think i know the problem, first try completing all quests for Erevi

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes