storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
How do you beat the guy in alice wedding wrecker quest
Edit : can't make fake potion for jenny
Imo don't even bother with the fake potion. Even if you give her the real one she decides she wants the mc's kid instead of tom's so she only takes it when she's with you. I just like that so much better instead of trying to trick her into having your kid.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I am in the ancients place, trying to get the waystones, and I must be color blind or something, because the pillars seem to be in the right spot, but door won't open. Is there anything else we need to do there? I tried the walkthrough, and nothing was said about those symbols on the wall. Could I need to change the shape of them?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am in the ancients place, trying to get the waystones, and I must be color blind or something, because the pillars seem to be in the right spot, but door won't open. Is there anything else we need to do there? I tried the walkthrough, and nothing was said about those symbols on the wall. Could I need to change the shape of them?
The symbols are for a later quest when Erevi is travelling with MC. It reveals a side room. You dont have yo do it now.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
does anyone have a better screenshot of the pillars in the ancient's place? I see green, purple, red, black, and 3 shades of grey, where are they supposed to go?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
does anyone have a better screenshot of the pillars in the ancient's place? I see green, purple, red, black, and 3 shades of grey, where are they supposed to go?
Two "grey" pillars, there's only six total. :) Those two are yellow and white.

If you turn off Lighting Effects in the Options Menu you should be able to easily see the colors for both the pillars and the side rooms. Match the pillar colors to the side rooms...purple pillar is top right spot, red is middle right, etc.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I been depress as hell but you guys made me laugh so hard i needed that
thanks M3ntir and
whitedevil15820
its good to be funny at times, others are drinking way to heavy in this threat. You know who you are.
and i am one of those persons who want to be silly ones in a while. and that was such a good moment to do so.
It helps that the gifs here show and play always, think without the visual of it , it would have been way less funny.

Shameless plug would be join the PQ discord, we have a good meme section, and others to talk to aswell.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Nope just have the cheat/gallery one installed. Does that add conflict?
Goblin Daughter won't be born without the Spicy mod installed. So the 'it's a girl' quest never happens.

Spicy (wincest) and Gnome (beastly) mods are both safe.
Any other mods, like gallery & cheat, run a pretty high risk of breaking stuff.

Reactions: xeran po

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
its good to be funny at times, others are drinking way to heavy in this threat. You know who you are.
and i am one of those persons who want to be silly ones in a while. and that was such a good moment to do so.
It helps that the gifs here show and play always, think without the visual of it , it would have been way less funny.

Shameless plug would be join the PQ discord, we have a good meme section, and others to talk to aswell.
Drinking here is just for fun. I'm a recreational alcoholic in real life.

Nope just have the cheat/gallery one installed. Does that add conflict?
Cheat mod is outdated, may break your game. Also there is bulid cheat mod in game now.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
If you want to be overpowered there's a built-in cheat. A body south of the spider caves has a key, use it to access the small building next to the guards tower. The shelf inside has an item, equipping it in the necklace slot gives huge bumps to the MC's Attributes, HP and MP. There are also chests with cash and potions, which refill daily; some chests are empty until certain quests are completed.

To turn off Affection Decay for the girls, click on the rocks/manure under the tree along the map edge due west of the guard tower. (This doesn't work for Obeah, she has repeatable quests depending on her Affection hitting rock bottom.)

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Besides gallery, (*that isnt going to happen)
what cheat are we missing, cheat medelion is for power AND you dont fuck up other items in the progress that with a to high strength stat will fucking break its use.

Daily reset on items and gold in the cheat chest aswell, and above mentioned Affection decay can also be turned off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
its a bummer that its happend and lucky you could fix it yourself, otherwise would have asked for the save, but we will report that in the case that those Quest overlap that it could softlock the game in one way. this kind of issues come when new people play the ''order'' otherway than the Updates that are added. so sadly that it happend but for us other thing that got feedback and can get fixed.
When Beth told me she was pregnant is when the quest "Bearer of Good News" starts. Gabriel is in the court yard to left side of the temple entrance. I went straight to him and gave the good news only to get knocked out.
There was no quest problems.

With the kidnapping of the MC it happened when leaving Gwyneth's house. I went to see her for whatever reason. Maybe for sex. Anyway after walking out of her house, bang, right up on the back of the head and you go out like a light switch turned off. Finally coming too in the hideout. It was easy to defeat all the bandits and make it back to the village in time for the election which results in the fight with mayors son. Defeated by you resulted in you being the new mayor. No problem with the quest.

Even though I had no problem of any kind during the quest of either one, I suppose that it may be possible to screw them up some way. I do not understand way anyone would go looking for Gabriel in the tavern. He gave up drinking a long time ago when he decided to join you on his first mission with you. After the orc's were defeated he told you in the court yard about training with him. So when i got the quest "Bearer of Good News" I just went straight to the court yard where I new he would be.

I suppose if someone went looking for him at night things may be different. Seeing that the kidnapping of the MC was at night. I do not think it makes any difference what building you come out of in order for MC to get knocked out and kidnapped because it has to happen at night.

For myself, I try not to do anything at night because ass old as I am I don't see things that good at night.

One last thing about the two quest. Once I had told Gabriel the good news, got knocked out, finally coming too the next day with the swamp elf doing something to me and once finished I went to other parts of the map to work on different quest. So it was several days that passed before I visited Gwyneth at night and ended up kidnapped.

Just my thoughts being expressed. I have played the game over and over mainly whenever there is an update because I forget a lot of what my game plan was. As for quest goes, I have never had a problem with a single one. I have encountered issues with other things but not with quests.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
When Beth told me she was pregnant is when the quest "Bearer of Good News" starts. Gabriel is in the court yard to left side of the temple entrance. I went straight to him and gave the good news only to get knocked out.

With the kidnapping of the MC it happened when leaving Gwyneth's house. I went to see her for whatever reason. Maybe for sex. Anyway after walking out of her house, bang, right up on the back of the head and you go out like a light switch turned off. Finally coming too in the hideout. It was easy to defeat all the bandits and make it back to the village in time for the election which results in the fight with mayors son. Defeated by you resulted in you being the new mayor. No problem with the quest.

Even though I had no problem of any kind during the quest of either one, I suppose that it may be possible to screw them up some way. I do not understand way anyone would go looking for Gabriel in the tavern. He gave up drinking a long time ago when he decided to join you on his first mission with you. After the orc's were defeated he told you in the court yard about training with him. So when i got the quest "Bearer of Good News" I just went straight to the court yard where I new he would be.

I suppose if someone went looking for him at night things may be different. Seeing that the kidnapping of the MC was at night. I do not think it makes any difference what building you come out of in order for MC to get knocked out and kidnapped because it has to happen at night.

For myself, I try not to do anything at night because ass old as I am I don't see things that good at night.

One last thing about the two quest. Once I had told Gabriel the good news, got knocked out, finally coming too the next day with the swamp elf doing something to me and once finished I went to other parts of the map to work on different quest. So it was several days that passed before I visited Gwyneth at night and ended up kidnapped.

Just my thoughts being expressed. I have played the game over and over mainly whenever there is an update because I forget a lot of what my game plan was. As for quest goes, I have never had a problem with a single one. I have encountered issues with other things but not with quests.
MC can get kidnapped at any time of day. Once he has all 10 votes he will trigger the cut scene by leaving any building of Weridwood. Dont matter what time.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022

Sounds to me like "The Election" was started and not yet finished when "Bearer Of Good News" started. But if you had all the votes needed for "Election" you would have been KOed when leaving the Inn, rather than leaving Gwynneth's place...

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Tinkerer should make it so that "Bearer of good news" should not be avilable before "Restore the Temple" which should not be available before "The election". In other words, Beth should not get pregnant before "Restore The Temple" considering the timeline:
- In "Bearer of good news", Gabriel is supposed to be at the Temple.
- The MC can't be "nursed" back to life without Caleah.

Edit: Enhanced Fertility would be a good "gatekeeper" for Beth prgnancy. Should Beth need EF for first pregnancy?

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes