M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I was in rescue Beth mission and I also had to rescue Thomas. I rescued Thomas first and then went to abandon farm, now since I have both Gabriel and Thomas in team....I am fucked. Cannot go back to village to drop Thomas off and cannot go to Inn for beth
:) always use all the 23 save slots and 24 is auto save lucky, in the future if you find something that is a bug or atleast you think. Save it and lets us know, Tinkerer can do that voodoo matrix shit and look what could have gone wrong. special if the save is in the middle of the bug.

but atleast thanks for reporting that they can overlap and makes a fail happen.

The_Beaner

Jun 14, 2022
Can someone tell me what did I fumble on, I tried to download the game and the both mods but I can't even start the game. When starting the game I'm met with message saying that "loading error. Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png"
If someone can help I'll be very grateful.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone tell me what did I fumble on, I tried to download the game and the both mods but I can't even start the game. When starting the game I'm met with message saying that "loading error. Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png"
If someone can help I'll be very grateful.
Make sure that you download the full game, not the "Update only". Patch the game with Bug fix.

Only use the two "official" (Spicy and Gnome).

Edit: the "Update only" can be used on existing version 3.51 which is only a couple weeks before the current 3.55.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have them both installed and it keeps giving me errors so I don't know what to do
All i can say is, take your saves and back them up, just redownload the 3.55 + all mods ones more and see if its fixed.
Cant say from here what is wrong, that is why i recommand to do a fresh install.

Dont think the save is bad buf if you think save is a issue, Zip it and upload it here so we can have look at it.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
Theme of the Next Update
1728763209298.png
Hello again!

Last week I gave the higher tier supports the choice between two themes/storylines for the next update (v3.61). Namely: 1. Developing Daiyu (the storekeeper in Greyport) into a full character + some more stuff for Greyport, and 2. Further developing Vixenatrix (dragon lady) and adding a cavegoblin for your harem.

The second option won by a decent margin on both Patreon and Subscribestar (see attached results), so dragon and gobbo it is! After waiting for probably 4+ years at this point, Vixenatrix will finally be able to lay her precious eggs. Her continued story will cause the MC to cross paths with those pesky cave goblins again, but at least this time he'll have the opportunity to get something worthwile out of it.

It's still early days and for now I'm mostly just working on the characters and trying to figure out a functional story that fits within the limits I have to work with (time, skills, assets and game engine). Yes, I actually make 99% of this stuff up along the way, it's a small miracle the game hasn't devolved into a tangled mess, yet:).

As usual I'll try to keep you guys informed on my progress on weekly-ish basis.

Have a nice week!

Tinkerer

Poll results.png

Last Update.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
Theme of the Next Update
View attachment 4126068
Hello again!

Last week I gave the higher tier supports the choice between two themes/storylines for the next update (v3.61). Namely: 1. Developing Daiyu (the storekeeper in Greyport) into a full character + some more stuff for Greyport, and 2. Further developing Vixenatrix (dragon lady) and adding a cavegoblin for your harem.

The second option won by a decent margin on both Patreon and Subscribestar (see attached results), so dragon and gobbo it is! After waiting for probably 4+ years at this point, Vixenatrix will finally be able to lay her precious eggs. Her continued story will cause the MC to cross paths with those pesky cave goblins again, but at least this time he'll have the opportunity to get something worthwile out of it.

It's still early days and for now I'm mostly just working on the characters and trying to figure out a functional story that fits within the limits I have to work with (time, skills, assets and game engine). Yes, I actually make 99% of this stuff up along the way, it's a small miracle the game hasn't devolved into a tangled mess, yet:).

Have a nice week!

Tinkerer

View attachment 4126067

Last Update.
I wonder will there be any dragon riding & encounters with other dragons

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I wonder will there be any dragon riding & encounters with other dragons
The sneak peek pic is called "DragonFlight 001" so, yeah, I'm betting there's some dragon riding. Probably story-specific scenes, though. Doubt there'll be any other dragons (besides hatchlings), that would be a lot of work.

krzay

May 24, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"
Theme of the Next Update
View attachment 4126068
Hello again!

Have a nice week!

Tinkerer

View attachment 4126067

Last Update.
Will her appearance be altered or kept the same?

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
Theme of the Next Update
View attachment 4126068
Hello again!

Have a nice week!

Tinkerer

View attachment 4126067

Last Update.
Didn't even realise that egg been in there for 4 years lol? It may as well hatch in her womb.

Nov 22, 2018
Is there a way to lock yourself from Frida? I accidentally said the wrong choices about the puppies and I can't seem to have sex with her even though I've done the puppies and padlock stuff and even the bigger phallus potion. When I talk to her she says stuff like "This better be good!" and when I ask for sex she says "Does your rudeness know no bounds? Leave now!".

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes