storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
the game does not delve deep in it yet, the only thing you get is nergal's actions and erevi's explanations about the supposed beef with qetesh priestesses so far, only time will tell what tinker will come up with.

you should read the quote chain, qetesh is aware that mc found a way to bypass the anti-baby potions they used to drink and stopped zyra from lifus deleetus the mc once she found out about the enhanced fertility potions, their priestess being able to concieve children is not a problem for qetesh right now nor does undermine/weaken her in any way, not even forgetting to do mass seem to do anything, besides the girl that developed enhanced fertility was a nergal cultist according to her diary and the war prevented her from being discovered as the head priestess was sussy due to pregnancies happening, this is why i said "...ignoring the fact that qetesh is fine with the MC..." :Kappa:
if the MC was a problem/nergal underminer for qetesh she would have not stopped zyra in that ghost babies scene.

I doubt Qetesh knows much about the enhanced fertility potions or who created them. I took Quetesh coming to the aid of the MC as just her protecting her son from getting kicked out of the temple. I don't think either Quetesh or Nergal is aware that the mc is helping both factions and the last update suggests Naamah is keeping it secret from Nergal. If Qetesh really is the Mc's mom, which im 99% convinced is the case, I can easily just see her overlooking it and giving the mc special treatment because of that. And that the mc would have been kicked out of the temple if he was ordinary.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you should read the quote chain, qetesh is aware that mc found a way to bypass the anti-baby potions they used to drink and stopped zyra from lifus deleetus the mc once she found out about the enhanced fertility potions, their priestess being able to concieve children is not a problem for qetesh right now nor does undermine/weaken her in any way, not even forgetting to do mass seem to do anything, besides the girl that developed enhanced fertility was a nergal cultist according to her diary and the war prevented her from being discovered as the head priestess was sussy due to pregnancies happening, this is why i said "...ignoring the fact that qetesh is fine with the MC..." :Kappa:
if the MC was a problem/nergal underminer for qetesh she would have not stopped zyra in that ghost babies scene.
1) Ziva never tried or was ever gonna kill MC. She was mid-way a speech about BANISHING him from the Temlle before Qetesh intervened. Very different.

2)The priestess that created the Enhanced Fertility potions was NOT a Nergalite. She was desperately trying to give herself something to rise in the ranks to become a High Priestess of her own chapter & due to a lack of test subjects used her fellow priestesses & acolytes to test it. I honestly do not know where you got shes a nergalite from her diary?

Mara'lor

Jul 12, 2017
Anyone have an issue with making steaks, I can't butcher any carcass for some reason. Does it have a per-requisite or something I missed?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Anyone have an issue with making steaks, I can't butcher any carcass for some reason. Does it have a per-requisite or something I missed?
A change starting with v3.55. You need to get steaks from Jenny for a quest, after that you can do your own. Apparently it was like that long ago, changed to being able to do them as soon as you had access to a kitchen, and now back to needing to get some from Jenny first.

"Get Alice a Room Key" is the quest needing a steak that can be started earliest, in theory on Day 4. Others are Erevi's "A Date With Mistress" (locked behind "Boars" and maybe "Shopping"), Mia's "Get Past Granny" (can't complete until you learn Summon), and Frida's "Forgiveness" (locked behind "A Large Damsel In Distress").

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Is there an up to date mods?
there is, i'm using the ones listed in the main page and they are working just fine as is, i'm using them and haven't crashed, yet :LUL:

I don't think either Quetesh or Nergal is aware that the mc is helping both factions and the last update suggests Naamah is keeping it secret from Nergal.
you can't even take sides either, it feels undercooked but there's pussy so it's fine :BootyTime:

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
I think I have just finished the game. Well completed all the tasks in the walk throughs.

I think this has to be one one of my fav games so far.

wickedfrog1997

Jun 11, 2024
there is, i'm using the ones listed in the main page and they are working just fine as is, i'm using them and haven't crashed, yet :LUL:

you can't even take sides either, it feels undercooked but there's pussy so it's fine :BootyTime:
I feel like the point of the game is the ultimate goal of uniting both factions? I think this is better than picking a side against the other honestly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dinopara

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a way to delete children? I unlocked new scenes for Erevi but i think the kids are maxed out and she can't get pregnant anymore so i can't see the preg versions :(

Edit: Alright it's possible with SaveEdit.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a way to delete children? I unlocked new scenes for Erevi but i think the kids are maxed out and she can't get pregnant anymore so i can't see the preg versions :(
She can still get preg even at max kids. Any additional births will just disappear after she pops them out

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I was in rescue Beth mission and I also had to rescue Thomas. I rescued Thomas first and then went to abandon farm, now since I have both Gabriel and Thomas in team....I am fucked. Cannot go back to village to drop Thomas off and cannot go to Inn for beth

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I was in rescue Beth mission and I also had to rescue Thomas. I rescued Thomas first and then went to abandon farm, now since I have both Gabriel and Thomas in team....I am fucked. Cannot go back to village to drop Thomas off and cannot go to Inn for beth
only thing you can do is load an earlier save

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes