Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I assume the vampire questline isn't finished? We don't have a proper affection score in the book of girls, and they mentioned something about using gargoyles to protect them from upcoming danger. What do they need protection from?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I assume the vampire questline isn't finished? We don't have a proper affection score in the book of girls, and they mentioned something about using gargoyles to protect them from upcoming danger. What do they need protection from?
protection from escaped werewolves, from purifiers and people in generl

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
There could be some ideas about them facing some danger in the future. A pure vampire coming to claim the place and those ladies to himself by force with his minions or church could send some purifiers to cleanse them and the soil for good. Or an unknown threat to claim the castle for his/their own gain.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Perhaps he doesn't know or perhaps he has his own plans for him, since he proclaimed him his chosen one. :WeSmart:Some people know, how to play chess you know.
What better way to get revenge than using the child of her infidelity to bring her down?
(TBH given what was in v3.51 I'm not convinced Nergal still has a revenge-boner against Qetesh...if he ever really did...)
you both seem to be ignoring the fact that quetesh is fine with the mc, she even stopped her priestess from killing him once she found out about the enhanced fertility potion that got her pregnant :Kappa:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
They don't have Affection scores because they're, y'know, vampires. They're fond of the MC because he's proven reliable, and later can give them something they thought they'd lost forever. But if something came up where throwing him under the bus was worth more than his alliance, they'd do it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
you both seem to be ignoring the fact that quetesh is fine with the mc, she even stopped her priestess from killing him once she found out about the enhanced fertility potion that got her pregnant :Kappa:
I'm talking about Negal's motivations, not Qetesh's.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
ask tinker in his discord then, i'm just playing the game like everyone else here.
Allow me to re-word: I'm speculating about Nergal's motivations, not Qetesh's.

Not sure how riffing on why Nergal didn't have the MC killed became "...ignoring the fact that qetesh is fine with the MC..." :unsure:

Reactions: Artoriasex

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019

Not sure how riffing on why Nergal didn't have the MC killed became "...ignoring the fact that qetesh is fine with the MC..." :unsure:
Bruh sometimes it is better to ignore some people, not everyone is worthy of your time...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Honestly I have no idea if they are finished or not. Currently they sit at a wierd impasse where Tinkerer could add more to them or leave them as is. Technically they have finished all their content & can give infinite births. MC also gets a new potion from them.

As you said tho they are the only girls with no Affection points (which could just be easily plugged in retroactively at a later date). And their story does end kind of abruptly. Tinkerer could expand their story but unless he introduces a new girl I dont see him having a reason to. The only girls I could potentially think to add through them is either a new daughter (Dhampir) which is unlikely do to Patreon or a Werewolf, possibly.

But yeah they are up in the air right now. Very low on priorities (if their even on a list at all).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There could be some ideas about them facing some danger in the future. A pure vampire coming to claim the place and those ladies to himself by force with his minions or church could send some purifiers to cleanse them and the soil for good. Or an unknown threat to claim the castle for his/their own gain.
Having ANOTHER vampire show up kinda rehashes the Master in a sense & Tinkerer tries to avoid using the same plots for girls where he can from what I've seen.

Purifiers could work but as far as the church is concerned killing the Master delta with the issue (that's what Oksana would have told them). Unless something else happens that regains their attention.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Having ANOTHER vampire show up kinda rehashes the Master in a sense & Tinkerer tries to avoid using the same plots for girls where he can from what I've seen.

Purifiers could work but as far as the church is concerned killing the Master delta with the issue (that's what Oksana would have told them). Unless something else happens that regains their attention.
Or he can make a Draculina who is in to dominating others. Once you beat her she might join to your harem of Draculinas. Also she can teach us new skills to use in combat.

Reactions: Nullx54

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I feel like Qetesh & Nergal are not aware of each others machinations. Nergal has chosen MC as his Chosen One, it would be the greatest irony to use you're cheating ex's bastard child to hammer in the final nail of you're victory. Nergal also seems blind to the Temple as ED only senses as "terrible evil" & Familiar wont go anywhere near them. The only reason Naamah knows is because Familiar talks about you to her & at this point Nergal is apparently in a "pod".

Goes to say that in her weakened state Qetesh is even MORE blind to her some working with Nergal & the Tower, & she dosent have any minion spies to keep tabs on him. She probably sees her son as a way to regain followers & what better flock than those literally born & raised within?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Bruh sometimes it is better to ignore some people, not everyone is worthy of your time...
I like to give the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes you misread/misunderstand what someone says, or you word something poorly, or don't catch a comment is part of a larger conversation rather than specifically for you. I've certainly done all three, here and elsewhere. :)

Reactions: DomWolf

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
the game does not delve deep in it yet, the only thing you get is nergal's actions and erevi's explanations about the supposed beef with qetesh priestesses so far, only time will tell what tinker will come up with.
you should read the quote chain, qetesh is aware that mc found a way to bypass the anti-baby potions they used to drink and stopped zyra from lifus deleetus the mc once she found out about the enhanced fertility potions, their priestess being able to concieve children is not a problem for qetesh right now nor does undermine/weaken her in any way, not even forgetting to do mass seem to do anything, besides the girl that developed enhanced fertility was a nergal cultist according to her diary and the war prevented her from being discovered as the head priestess was sussy due to pregnancies happening, this is why i said "...ignoring the fact that qetesh is fine with the MC..." :Kappa:
if the MC was a problem/nergal underminer for qetesh she would have not stopped zyra in that ghost babies scene.

4.20 star(s) 210 Votes