robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I started a new game with the last update and I'm just now getting around to a quest with some new content (y)
For anyone interested who embraces the RPGM grind, if you complete Waystones II BEFORE The Goblin King quest, you can use the Waystone East of Shakala's Camp to fast travel outside the area you're supposed to be restricted to with Shakala and Bhrute instead of having them wait in Shakala's camp. This will allow you to level up with them to finish this quest and future quests easier.

EDIT: HAH! Roderick and those Bandits weren't expecting me to have 2 fully-armed LVL14 Goblin Warriors hidden in my back pocket when they kidneped me outside of Gwyneth's house!

Does anybody know who the common enemy is with shakala and her daughter.
The 3 douchebag knights who show up at the Inn after Alice becomes a servant of Qetesh.
There's a walkthrough in the download folder and the search bar on the upper right hand of this page that will allow you to search this thread for answers.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The girl looks like a queen. Nice
...because of that metal thing she wears? looks like a crown I admit... but made of iron?
the rest of her attire certainly doesn't fit that... considering this is based on the Vampire Update I think she is a monster/Vampire hunter... and that's just an elaborated helmet to be honest (maybe her nickname is "Princess" :p )
On the other hand she might be Related to that noble that wanted to become a duchess useing our competitor in the mayor election

nmma

Feb 18, 2018
...because of that metal thing she wears? looks like a crown I admit... but made of iron?
the rest of her attire certainly doesn't fit that... considering this is based on the Vampire Update I think she is a monster/Vampire hunter... and that's just an elaborated helmet to be honest (maybe her nickname is "Princess" :p )
On the other hand she might be Related to that noble that wanted to become a duchess useing our competitor in the mayor election
She is most probably a noble. The man in red seems her guard talking on her behalf.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She is most probably a noble. The man in red seems her guard talking on her behalf.
hmm...we always presumed the master of those 3 in the graveyard is a male... what if it's her?
she may have turned those 2 into her new man servants and made herself some "royale attire" with the limited resources available to her

FuriousTiger

Jun 1, 2020
an animation glitched and is now stuck on my screen i accidentally saved the progress over the previous save and is now stuck on. does anybody know how to fix the glitch

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
an animation glitched and is now stuck on my screen i accidentally saved the progress over the previous save and is now stuck on. does anybody know how to fix the glitch
experiment with the animation setting in the Menu?
Not sure if there is anything to be done.
I once noticed that by reducing the animation speed the duration of siad scene was simply longer... so maybe keep the game running and check back later

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
hmm...we always presumed the master of those 3 in the graveyard is a male... what if it's her?
she may have turned those 2 into her new man servants and made herself some "royale attire" with the limited resources available to her
would be an interesting theory if all 3 weren't illuminated by sunlight.judginh by how armed they are, I'd say those are vampire hunters

Picas256

Dec 24, 2019
Hey!
Guys, last time I played the update was when the carriadge / wagon arrived in town, does anyone has a save game from there?

Thanks

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I tried searching the thread for the animation issue and found no solution.
The animations flash for the first frame and instantly end on the latest build.
I thought it's related to my monitor's refresh rate, but I tried viewing them on my 60Hz instead of 144Hz monitor and nope. Fiddling with the animations settings from the menu does nothing either.

1988Wolf

Apr 19, 2020
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that we EAT our own children (with the bat breeder? LOL

Can Caleal or Ziva get pregnant. I don't want to keep wasting the potions if it's not possible. Does Alice give birth?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that we EAT our own children (with the bat breeder? LOL

Can Caleal or Ziva get pregnant. I don't want to keep wasting the potions if it's not possible. Does Alice give birth?
Indeed you are... same as chicken eggs the batbreeder eggs are not fertilized... otherwise those would be useless to the Player as the magical properties only apply for unfertilized eggs (explained by Erevi dureing her quest for recovering a batch for her)

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes