anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone. I'm playing the 3.51 version of the game can anyone explain me step by step how to desensor the game. i have seen post that people are telling to use console . how to get the console should I need to download any software or got to a txt file in the game.and what variables should I change so that I can get to use desensor on all of the characters? I'm using windows 11 to run the game. Any help will be appreciated.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm playing the 3.51 version of the game can anyone explain me step by step how to desensor the game. i have seen post that people are telling to use console . how to get the console should I need to download any software or got to a txt file in the game.and what variables should I change so that I can get to use desensor on all of the characters? I'm using windows 11 to run the game. Any help will be appreciated.
You need this one for incest and for bestiality. There isnt any need for some console. Only install these
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-55-tinkerer.1717/post-13959845

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
ok so i have to download both the gnome and spicy mod?
If you want incest you need spicy. But its needed for some parts of game. You know there are two daughters LI and more things like that.
If you want bestiality you need gnome. This one isnt really needed for full game progress but for restore original renders.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a theory on Naamah.

What if MC is forced to defeat Nergal & Naamah replaces him as the Lord of The Underworld? She has shown a desire to be worshipped as a goddess after all & she may be more inclined to a peacful existence between Nergalites & Qeteshians. Dont worry about Everi, her daughter is basically a clone of Naamah & may be happy with hypnotosing her mother into siding with Naamah if that's what daddy wants.

That's just a theory tho.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
ok so i have to download both the gnome and spicy mod?
A small clarification to what PhineasFlynn said: You can play the full game without Spicy but some things are changed. One of the MC's daughters becomes pregnant without being touched and some of her events/scenes don't happen; another daughter never appears in the game at all (but isn't part of the Main storyline); and a third girl is no longer blood-related to the MC. A fourth partner is also affected by Spicy, but I haven't tried without Spicy for her...

FYI Gnomes is not required for the game, but installing it and pursuing a particular girl leads to the ability to collect human seed without using the Chalice.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Solrakion

Jan 18, 2024
even if there is a new version, than you just copy over the old save folder, that is how easy it its.
so far i could get a save from version 1.5 loaded on 3.55 so no worries.
This is not working for me. I copied my old save folder from 3.32 to 3.55, i can load the game correctly, but I can't save. Any idea?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
can you share teh saves, see if something is wrong on your end or the saves are busted
(you need to zip them due the site dont accept just files)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sure, ty.
Both saves worth for me, one is inside the town
other is in the cold storm. so no idea what your issue could be.,

is your save folder set to read only ? maybe that is a issue
right click on the game folder then choose the "Take Ownership"

edit : sorry i missread the issue at first :D but happy is solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solrakion

Solrakion

Jan 18, 2024
Yeah, it looks like that. It seem that my PC sets folders as only-read when I make them hidden, I don't know why. Well, keeping save folder visible seems to solve the problem. Thank you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: M3ntir
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes