deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
I get a missing image bug that crashes the game when I try to turn in the dress and golden ball. I tried looking through this thread for answers, but the quast is called "The play" so search results weren't great. Anyone have any advice for fixes, or is this a known one?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
one thing I'd like to point out is that while Oksana channels divine power to fight, Erevi is a sorceress so her power is either innate or a result of magic studies while both ED and the imp use their natural gifts so losing nergal's influence wouldn't affect them
Every character that can be added to the MC's party has Heal Minor Wounds, even the goblin warriors, though MATK and MP is low for most of them. (Doggo isn't a "character.") Which suggests Erevi's spellcasting is through study. This is backed up by her general knowledge of things magical like the death cult and Lucille.

ED and the Familiar/Imp would have innate powers though I suspect their connections to Naamah let them develop & refine how those are used faster than otherwise.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I get a missing image bug that crashes the game when I try to turn in the dress and golden ball. I tried looking through this thread for answers, but the quast is called "The play" so search results weren't great. Anyone have any advice for fixes, or is this a known one?
Try installing the Spicy mod, found on the OP. Always use the most recent version of Spicy, it gets updated as new incest content is added.

Not so long ago Tinkerer removed all incest content from the game due to patreon rules, and rejiggered events/quests so it can be played without the Spicy mod. Previously you just needed to add a small text file to enable incest content, now you must add Spicy to add it back in.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
one thing I'd like to point out is that while Oksana channels divine power to fight, Erevi is a sorceress so her power is either innate or a result of magic studies while both ED and the imp use their natural gifts so losing nergal's influence wouldn't affect them
I only added that as an after thought in case anyone tries to say Nergalites wouldnt be able to swap their patron god to a goddess without losing power ect...

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes