Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
TBH I don't load others' saves, just try to think it through. :)

Petite Jolie DomWolf is correct, the Alice date may have caused a mutual block. I've always finished the date long before triggering Johan's appearance.
The date was done, I was just trying to replay it to see if there was anything different, but maybe you're right and it bugged the game
Petite Jolie might be worth mentioning this on the Discord as a game breaker if this is indeed the case.
Will do that. Thank you!!

Reactions: DomWolf

xeran po

Oct 19, 2022
How do you improve the sun lotion? I already crafted 2 of ea perfume and 3 nor lotions but can't seem to get the option to improve it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The date was done, I was just trying to replay it to see if there was anything different, but maybe you're right and it bugged the game
I'm pretty confident once you complete "A Date With Alice" the option to have Gwynneth distract Ralph goes away, and having that option again (or it never going away) would definitely be a bug.

You haven't posted a copy of your Save file yet, people can't verify what's wrong and fix it until you provide it. :)

blaubar2

Jan 2, 2022
I may have a bug with Festival Lights, I got the lights and lit them at the pond, but its not checked and I cant talk to her

is there a way to fix it?

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes