SlippedJim

Nov 5, 2018
I recognize the need for Spicy and Gnome mods to see the Erevi bath scene, but am not remembering the trigger. I have searched the walkthroughs and must have the wrong word to search this thread.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I recognize the need for Spicy and Gnome mods to see the Erevi bath scene, but am not remembering the trigger. I have searched the walkthroughs and must have the wrong word to search this thread.
1) Its the daughter, not Erevi. 2) During Waystones part 2 when going through the Mountain Pass.

SlippedJim

Nov 5, 2018
Its Waystone quest pt.II. Try search walkthroughs again ;) But now Im so drunk for some guaranteed information.
I appreciate the quick responses, but I am not trying to find the Erevi and daughter scene or the daughter scene in the mountains.

I thought I remembered a scene when you were taking a BATH in Erevi's room that resulted in more than a relaxing bath. If nobody else is remembering this scene, then it must just be me remembering a dream.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I appreciate the quick responses, but I am not trying to find the Erevi and daughter scene or the daughter scene in the mountains.

I thought I remembered a scene when you were taking a BATH in Erevi's room that resulted in more than a relaxing bath. If nobody else is remembering this scene, then it must just be me remembering a dream.
I'm so sorry, but I don't remember this scene at all. I apologize that I answered wrongly, but patch questions are almost rule here and I was really thirsty today.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that was most likely a dream on you're part cos there is no bath scene with Erevi.

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
The next step with Alice's story is when Johan visits her at the Inn, you'll know he's there when his carriage reappears. Go to talk with them, you can only do that late in the day. You'll want to take Cure Poison & Enhanced Fertility potions (either beforehand or when prompted). The goal is to knock her up which may take several visits (or scumsaving right before you talk to them) to do. After that, wait a few days for the fallout... ;)
You have to wait for the RNG to present the carriage outside the Tavern. When that happens go there in the evening to crash her date. Make sure u have Enhanced Fertility & Potion of Cure Poison.

On these nights I would save scum to make sure she gets preg. Then return 5 days later.
Thank you for the responses, you guys are dolls
How many days have to pass? I've been waiting for what seems forever for the carriage to reappear. And in the meantime, the "date" with her is bugged. Gwynneth agrees to distract Alice's father, goes to the Tavern, but then disappears when I go in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many days have to pass? I've been waiting for what seems forever for the carriage to reappear. And in the meantime, the "date" with her is bugged. Gwynneth agrees to distract Alice's father, goes to the Tavern, but then disappears when I go in.
Hmmmmmm. Sometimes it can take ridiculous time. I think once I slept like 14 days before it showed up in town(?) depends on how kind the RNG is.

However by triggering the date event you may have caused a conflict in events meaning neither can continue. If that is the case you may be forced to reload to a save before that... I'm not very good with coding but if you share you're save on here I'm sure someone like M3ntir or Damagus01 could have a look at it for you for any potential fix.

If you do manage to get the carriage to show up then do yourself a huge favor & save just before speaking to Johan so if Alice dosent get preg u can just reset to before & try again. Quickest way I find compete the quest instead waiting for another date night to swing by...

Reactions: Petite Jolie

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, I've had that bug before with the Gwen date while the Merchant phase is in play, I reported it and Tinkerer was going to fix it but I never got around to testing it, guess it got forgotten in the shuffle. M3ntir
I think there was a workaround in saveeditor but for the life of me I can't remember which variables exactly (it was about three versions ago)... Gotta say reloading an earlier save is probably the safest option though.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
TBH I don't load others' saves, just try to think it through. :)

Petite Jolie DomWolf is correct, the Alice date may have caused a mutual block. I've always finished the date long before triggering Johan's appearance.

Petite Jolie might be worth mentioning this on the Discord as a game breaker if this is indeed the case.

Reactions: Petite Jolie

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
like above mentioned, we need the save file to check what is wrong with it.
than we can report it aswell, indeed joining the discord could help very much.

we got some tech wizards that could check what is wrong and in case fix it aswell.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Help, oksana won't appear on my game even after having sex with the vampires and skipping 5 days
Not sure if u need to do some Temple quests as well to trigger Oksana. Sometimes I find myself with the same problem bit then she shows up.

Also just checking u definitely had sex with all 3 in one night right? Also mabey try doing it again? If none of those work then I dunno sorry.

How do you trigger those scene? I've tried talking to the daughter in her bedroom and there's no option to use it. Same with the Bat Breeder interacting with the bench during exercise doesn't show any option either.
If you have the latest update then u should just be able to do it. Speak with Bat Breeder & there should be the Sex Bench option.

Same with ED. If thinks she needs to have had sex with MC in dungeon with Oriental Outfit & done the femdom scene (based on how she speaks).

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes