Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
what is the difference Update Only (v3.51 or later -> v3.55) and are there instructions for the mods
Update Only assumes you already have v3.51 (or later), and just has the new files/content...if you don't have the game already or a version earlier than v3.51, get the full v3.55 and save some effort. :)

The Spicy & Gnomes mods have "how to install" docs in them. Avoiding other mods is recommended, they have a strong risk of borking the game.

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
No bug with the kid. Depending on how long she has been like that the mid can show up it's weird.

Have u cleared the attick /loft of boxes? If not do that, then buy beds. Then speak to Frida about going to the wedding.
Marcus keep telling me you can't rush quality for the beds for Frida. Haven't talked to Frida about going to wedding

toto444

Aug 21, 2024
is it possible to have another perpetual follower than the dog and the demonic pet ? if yes then who and how to do it ? i had mc's daughter from every once but it was just for a while.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
is it possible to have another perpetual follower than the dog and the demonic pet ? if yes then who and how to do it ? i had mc's daughter from every once but it was just for a while.
No, and another permanent follower probably won't be added for various reasons.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Marcus keep telling me you can't rush quality for the beds for Frida. Haven't talked to Frida about going to wedding
You won't get the beds until after attending Hilde wedding. Post a save if you still have problem. We already know that many late quests addition may conflict with earlier quests.

how to make enhance sun lotion there is no option in my alchemy table
Did you install the Bugfix in the first page?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Then go speak to Frida she should have an option to tell her about the purchase & then she says lets get going (second to last option I think) pick that to continue quest.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah just those 2 & for gameplay/breaks reasons probably no more.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Follow up question, are those 2 ever going to be good at combat? I want to play again but the grind is so much when you are the only one who can fight.
Depends on what you mean by "good at combat." IMO dealing/tanking massive damage isn't the only measure of combat effectiveness.

Doggo was never intended to be a wardog and never will be, but I've lost track of how many times it did the last few HP to put down an opponent rather than going into another combat round. When it was introduced dying was permanent for it, now it revives after the fight if it gets killed. And taking a hit that otherwise would have gone to the MC can save a fight from being Game Over.

The Familiar is also not intended as a front-line fighter. It's a useful healing resource, just choose "guard" for it during fights. Once it evolves into the Imp it's still good for healing but can also acquire powerful spells (or spell-like abilities) after some leveling up.

Did you equip Doggo with the harness & collar or the Imp with regular gear (armor, helmet, weapon, etc.), to improve their survivability?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Follow up question, are those 2 ever going to be good at combat? I want to play again but the grind is so much when you are the only one who can fight.
After the Familiar evolves she goes back to Lvl1 BUT this time as she levels up she gains far more abilities (like Fire) & is tougher.

The Dog can get a bit better but hes not great (would rather he be more like a companion who who can control but that's not what we have)

Dec 31, 2018
I'm also having that issue.
For that matter, this is no 'Seductive Fragrance' quest in my log.

edit:
Afterthought... is it possible the new crafting menu is the cause?
As in; the 'Seductive Fragrance' quest gets triggered by making perfume, but the trigger wasn't updated to the new system?
Did you resolve that issue anyhow, because i having the same problem with Seductive Fragrance not happening and therefore no possibility to skin the alpha male.

Dec 31, 2018
Thx for your replay, did fix both issues, but missing Seductive Fragrance an Sun Lotion.

Regarding Sun lotion, it was possible for me to simply hand a standard lotion to Birgitte, that worked as well correction thats not true, just saw the difference after generating real good sun lotion

Last edited:

DeEM_

May 19, 2020
figured out how to make the spicy mod working but unsure about the gnome one. does it go into the www or just game folder? and also how do I know its working? is there any sign like with the spicy mod?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
figured out how to make the spicy mod working but unsure about the gnome one. does it go into the www or just game folder? and also how do I know its working? is there any sign like with the spicy mod?
The "About This Mod" textfile in the Gnomes DL explains things. :)

Install the images & animations the same as with Spicy. Drop the "OtherContent" textfile in the www folder same as you did for "Censorship." There's a cat in the Stables if you did everything correctly.

Reactions: DeEM_

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

1729631457577.png

Well, I seem to have somewhat sorted out most of the story for the next update (still needs a little work), so work is well underway on the new scenes. I started with the new addition shown in the image. A little snow/cave goblin, which goes by the name of Tabufa. Thanks to whoever suggested that on the Discord server (I can't seem to find the post anymore). Her first scene is done, this is actually a scene I made earlier for Sequoia, but that one was only in a non-pregnant variant and without an animation. Now both girls will have pregnant versions of the scene, complete with animations, so Sequoia fans get a little love too.

On the Vix front I may have to dampen people's expectations a little, I see some of you have been commenting about flying her around. That is probably not going to happen, at least not as a game mechanic. Esentially teleporting out from any point on a map to any other location just adds way too many complications for quests. The fixed portals are at least fairly manageable. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of flying around on a dragon, but it's just way too complicated to implement. I'll try to figure out something else, she can bring to the table.

Anyway, this is going to be a fairly work intensive update, so it's going to take a while. But I'm currently aiming at an early December release. Don't hold me to that.

Tinkerer

Last Update.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes