Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Guys, can you please tell me if Erevi, Oksana, Erevi's daughter and Mia's child limit has been lifted? I can't find information on them in changelog....
Most can have 10 children that can be named and will have a sprite on the map. When that limit is reached, they still go through pregnancy and child birth but no naming nor sprite.

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
Hello beautiful people,
I have a question... I think I have the Alice quest bugged. After having sex with her in the Garment store, I can't seem to be able to do anything else. Even trying to get the whore to distract dad is bugged and won't even show up to the tavern. Is there a problem with this?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, I'd actually love to see this game continue for... well, for as long as possible. But if there's actually a limit to the engine then that's certainly an issue that needs resolving. I guess a PQ2 would work but I'd kinda hate to start all over again and lose all the women and all the children and stuff. PQ just seems like the type of game that could expand forever due to the setting and the rather direction-less story. I mean, there doesn't really seem to be an end goal, right? And I'm totally fine with that to be honest. Romancing women of all kinds and having a family with all of them is more than enough to make me happy and I'll gladly keep coming back for more like that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello beautiful people,
I have a question... I think I have the Alice quest bugged. After having sex with her in the Garment store, I can't seem to be able to do anything else. Even trying to get the whore to distract dad is bugged and won't even show up to the tavern. Is there a problem with this?
You have to wait for the RNG to present the carriage outside the Tavern. When that happens go there in the evening to crash her date. Make sure u have Enhanced Fertility & Potion of Cure Poison.

On these nights I would save scum to make sure she gets preg. Then return 5 days later.

Reactions: Petite Jolie

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, I'd actually love to see this game continue for... well, for as long as possible. But if there's actually a limit to the engine then that's certainly an issue that needs resolving. I guess a PQ2 would work but I'd kinda hate to start all over again and lose all the women and all the children and stuff. PQ just seems like the type of game that could expand forever due to the setting and the rather direction-less story. I mean, there doesn't really seem to be an end goal, right? And I'm totally fine with that to be honest. Romancing women of all kinds and having a family with all of them is more than enough to make me happy and I'll gladly keep coming back for more like that.
I feel there is an end goal & I wouldnt be surprised if it's closer than we think. Mabey this or next year perhaps?

As for the rest of the game I reckon we will have 4 or 5 new girls but that's it. We know theres Daiyu, he had the pets (2) added, most likely the Dwarf cos hes mentioned that before. We shall see.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hello beautiful people,
The next step with Alice's story is when Johan visits her at the Inn, you'll know he's there when his carriage reappears. Go to talk with them, you can only do that late in the day. You'll want to take Cure Poison & Enhanced Fertility potions (either beforehand or when prompted). The goal is to knock her up which may take several visits (or scumsaving right before you talk to them) to do. After that, wait a few days for the fallout... ;)

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
goal is hard to say besides knocking everbody up, story wise think we nearly done with the goblins now the last one is coming. Town is more or less done untill new girl shows up or has something to do being the mayor (who knows, just to remind people i run his discord so no idea on the game side/story what Tinkerer is up to) could add new content to it.

Bit of rework for Mia is been discussed on the Patreon by Tinkerer himself, that leaves the Temple VS Tower as the main goal to finish first and than some greyport things i feel,after all that than we can see what tinkerer does due if there is room for more content due the limits of the engine ((lets hope we dont hit it before that))

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Tinkerer has mentioned a showdown on the discord, and that it wouldn't take long to reach if he focused on getting there. But he's working to tie up the various loose ends and dangling storylines before that. For example more Vixenatrix content (finally!) on the next update, Daiyu (and Cath) needs to be added, and so on. Like DomWolf said a conclusion is probably closer than a lot of people think, but I suspect not quite as near as some might hope.

Of course, if there's still room after the Main storyline is concluded he could fill in with some of the other girls who have strong support. The orc girl would probably be in that category if not already in the game, maybe DomWolf's dhampir daughter idea, etc.

I for one would really enjoy a rebuild using the coding knowledge Tinkerer has gained along the way...there's a lot of clunky workarounds which could be done cleanly now, dialogue/grammar to be cleaned up, etc. :cool:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Tinkerer has mentioned a showdown on the discord, and that it wouldn't take long to reach if he focused on getting there. But he's working to tie up the various loose ends and dangling storylines before that. For example more Vixenatrix content (finally!) on the next update, Cath needs to be added, and so on. Like DomWolf said a conclusion is probably closer than a lot of people think, but I suspect not quite as near as some might hope.

Of course, if there's still room after the Main storyline is concluded he could fill in with some of the other girls who have strong support. The orc girl would probably be in that category if not already in the game, maybe DomWolf's dhampir daughter idea, etc.

I for one would really enjoy a rebuild using the coding knowledge Tinkerer has gained along the way...there's a lot of clunky workarounds which could be done cleanly now, dialogue/grammar to be cleaned up, etc. :cool:
Yea I guess if there's an actual end goal, it's probably the conflict between the tower of dread and the church of Qetesh aka Nergal vs Qetesh... hopefully there's a way to get a peaceful ending to it all and not lose one side because you chose the other. Tho admittedly it would be pretty ballsy of Tinkerer if you could only choose one side and you'd actually have to kill all the other characters from the opposing side (that'd be painful as hell tho and I hope it won't come to that).

Reactions: TREXrg

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yea I guess if there's an actual end goal, it's probably the conflict between the tower of dread and the church of Qetesh aka Nergal vs Qetesh... hopefully there's a way to get a peaceful ending to it all and not lose one side because you chose the other. Tho admittedly it would be pretty ballsy of Tinkerer if you could only choose one side and you'd actually have to kill all the other characters from the opposing side (that'd be painful as hell tho and I hope it won't come to that).
You can stick to the Main quests and just not do the Side ones other than those needed to support a Main, like recovering Edgar's stuff and getting Rosy's bakery running again. So, yeah, the Temple/Tower conflict.

My personal speculation is the MC brings the factions together to face the real Big Bad. ("Unites" doesn't sound right to me. More like, a common enemy. :) )

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Dont think girls will be locked out, Tinkerer even reversed a way if you burn down the vampires. than at the end to lock out a whole group would be fucking insane to do so, think there will be a way to just stop the war, because its easyer on the enige if you keep the girls in their spots on the map. saying that the tower people say in the tower and same for the temple.

Reactions: TREXrg and DomWolf
Nov 3, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 4157946

Well, I seem to have somewhat sorted out most of the story for the next update (still needs a little work), so work is well underway on the new scenes. I started with the new addition shown in the image. A little snow/cave goblin, which goes by the name of Tabufa. Thanks to whoever suggested that on the Discord server (I can't seem to find the post anymore). Her first scene is done, this is actually a scene I made earlier for Sequoia, but that one was only in a non-pregnant variant and without an animation. Now both girls will have pregnant versions of the scene, complete with animations, so Sequoia fans get a little love too.

On the Vix front I may have to dampen people's expectations a little, I see some of you have been commenting about flying her around. That is probably not going to happen, at least not as a game mechanic. Esentially teleporting out from any point on a map to any other location just adds way too many complications for quests. The fixed portals are at least fairly manageable. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of flying around on a dragon, but it's just way too complicated to implement. I'll try to figure out something else, she can bring to the table.

Anyway, this is going to be a fairly work intensive update, so it's going to take a while. But I'm currently aiming at an early December release. Don't hold me to that.

Tinkerer

Last Update.
May I come in?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tinkerer has mentioned a showdown on the discord, and that it wouldn't take long to reach if he focused on getting there. But he's working to tie up the various loose ends and dangling storylines before that. For example more Vixenatrix content (finally!) on the next update, Daiyu (and Cath) needs to be added, and so on. Like DomWolf said a conclusion is probably closer than a lot of people think, but I suspect not quite as near as some might hope.

Out of all the girls the 2 I would definetly like to see happen is Cath & Dwarf. The dwarf selling Rune weapons in Grayport sounds cool & Cath was teased all the way back in The Election!

If PQ2 ends up being a direct continuation of this story I hope we can still visit & keep up the progress we have with other girls. Not sure how Tinkerer would do that tho.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
NO! PLEASE GAWD NO!

I would rather find a unifying enemy. Someone that both sides could hate. Someone that hates demons, & sex, & free love, & BDSM. Someone who's servants are all zealots...

Lord of Light(?)

• Haha
Reactions: MadisonFreeman

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
NO! PLEASE GAWD NO!

I would rather find a unifying enemy. Someone that both sides could hate. Someone that hates demons, & sex, & free love, & BDSM. Someone who's servants are all zealots...

Lord of Light(?)
Lmao yea something like that would be nice. I really don't wanna lose any of the girls... not a single one.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lmao yea something like that would be nice. I really don't wanna lose any of the girls... not a single one.
I can accept certain loses to the game, especially ones that are no integral to the plot. But once it's clear we are pursuing them they should be safe ya know.

Girls we CAN lose:
-Vampire: If u visit their crypt during the day they burn & die. (currently u can reset the event which I find kinda cheap)
-Oksana: Never shows up if vamps died. She can die or leave forever depending on MC's actions. (Again u can reset her so she shows up for the Temple. Again I find this a bit cheap)
-Shakala: Can be killed after 1st fight. Weirdly enough she will just show up according to what I have heard from others. Dunno if this is a bug or what but it basically forces the player to have Shakala in their harem (notably huge fan personally. I keep her myself but the choice should be kept)
-Seqouia & Obeah: Both can be killed by MC (Seqouia can also be sent away).
-Vixenatrix: MC can burn his bridge with her by stealing the Gemstone.

But losing an entire faction/harem by forcing the player to choose a side would be way to cruel!

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Based on the space in the Book & the fact Tinkerer seems set on not expanding because of engine limitations I would say these are the girls most likley to make it into this game as pursuable baby-mommas:
-Madam Daiyu: Confirmed by poll
-Dwarf Runesmith: A character he has shown great interest in adding to Grayport & has value with the Rune Weapons.
-Cave Goblin: Confirm3d with this Vix update.
-Cath /or/ Orc: Could go either way.
-Piggy Pet: Confirmed in Poll.
-Catgirl Pet: Confirmed in Poll.

This would mean that any other potential girls will most likley be sequel only, including Qetesh... :(

Before there is uproar, squabbles or bargaining I will say this. 1) This is just an observation I have made based on what we have. 2) We dont know anything until Tinkerer confirms.

If there is a conflict it's probably gonna involve Nergal's Champion. I hope that MC finds a way to settle things between Temple & Tower.aney PQ2 will focus on defeating a shared enemy?

Reactions: Brovalon and M3ntir
Jul 17, 2023
Truly A Man After My Own Heart i couldn't have said it any better dude
but i'm hoping for PQ2 maybe we will get a wolf girl yeah yeah i know i'm still hung up on a wolf girl it's my hope and dreams guys.
please tinkerer give her gray charcoal ears and tail with green eye's oh and some big ol titties and when she's riding you she wags her tail left and right oh one more thing she give's you a tail job too.

4.20 star(s) 212 Votes