G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
hello i have a problem during Quest: Man Cave when I do it with bat breeder something like this is shown to me please help problem.jpg

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Hmm I guess that I just get random CTD's.

Anyhow I love this game and I sank many hours in it and I love to see updates as much as the next guy. I even have a little proposition. I think the MC could get more equipment upgrades, such as a better helmet + maybe combining some sort of a crystal with his ring so it provides some magical properties as well? :)

random toughts

Reactions: Damon Mikaelson

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
kill Goblins for their ears.
If you can brew potions do so and sell them in the shops
potions I don't think are sellable and if they were, it's not worth it considering the price of ingredients
Hmm I guess that I just get random CTD's.

Anyhow I love this game and I sank many hours in it and I love to see updates as much as the next guy. I even have a little proposition. I think the MC could get more equipment upgrades, such as a better helmet + maybe combining some sort of a crystal with his ring so it provides some magical properties as well? :)

random toughts
look out for the next update... new weapons might show up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
potions I don't think are sellable and if they were, it's not worth it considering the price of ingredients

look out for the next update... new weapons might show up
if you were to buy them... but health potions and magic water are easy to gather in the northern forest (Mia, witch hut and well)
the ones that require spider and crystal eggs obviously sell for more but it'll take time and more power to aquire them... yet that's why I mentioned potions as "late" game earners

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
My game crashed yesterday as I came back to the village. I was on the 'Wedding Crasher' quest.
The game does that a lot. Save often, especially when heading back to the village. There is a lot to load in the village so it often crashes after you have been playing for a while. Turn on autosave so you only lose that days events too. I tend to save before any map move at this point since I have had the game crash repeatedly.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.20 star(s) 212 Votes