4.50 star(s) 21 Votes
Jun 16, 2023
Any luck on using this on Joiplay in android for anyone? For me it won't go past loading screen of joiplay and closes down.

Edit** updating the joiplay and joiplay renpy plugin seems to solve the issue and game runs fine :)

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Up to a good start! I hope I don't jinx this, as I've written that on some games that never got further than just the 1st episode. :LOL:

Well, luckily, most of them has gotten further than that. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
There are no options in this game. :unsure:
The music is too loud and the screen cannot be windowed. :(
Too bad, I would have liked to play it.
What kind of options are you looking for? Because there are plenty of Choices to be made. I'll take a look at the music level. You know you can turn it down?

Reactions: Moosica

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I am curious about these two and in lesbian content in general. I would prefer the option to stop it when it starts especially if I come across scenes like these
s9g9.jpg

S1V.jpg

if this happen in front of the MC, will I be given the option to stop it ( not just avoid it, but stop them from being sexual with each other) or is kindof a forced scene? lesbians ( and straight turned to bi/lesbians) bore me. I would like for once to be able to give them ( the girls, not the MC), the choise to either stop interacting or get lost, never having to deal with them again. I know I ask a lot, but yeah lesbian/bi/straight turned to lesbian/bi, is a trope that devs seem to cant avoid.

now if these scenes happen behind the MC's back, well, not cool.

thank you for sharing, best of luck with the game

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I am curious about these two and in lesbian content in general. I would prefer the option to stop it when it starts especially if I come across scenes like these
View attachment 3020915

View attachment 3020913

if this happen in front of the MC, will I be given the option to stop it ( not just avoid it, but stop them from being sexual with each other) or is kindof a forced scene? lesbians ( and straight turned to bi/lesbians) bore me. I would like for once to be able to give them ( the girls, not the MC), the choise to either stop interacting or get lost, never having to deal with them again. I know I ask a lot, but yeah lesbian/bi/straight turned to lesbian/bi, is a trope that devs seem to cant avoid.

now if these scenes happen behind the MC's back, well, not cool.

thank you for sharing, best of luck with the game
This one you cannot avoid. It's part of the story.

Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes