4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
No future lesbian scenes planned, but I'm making all initial sexual encounters options after chapter 1. So when another lesbian scene happens, it will be avoidable.

one last word if I may before I go.

you might want to make it clear to the rest of the folk here, if by Avoidable you mean MC stops it and/or lesb action never happens ( not even in the background), or you mean Skippable, which means lesb action happens either way, and player just opts to not watch it.

I say this because if those two ( which I gather they are LIs) fuck eachother from the get go, just for story reasons, players will kinda have the impression that they will keep fucking behind MC's back unless you give the players the option to stop any further interaction between them (and NEVER happen again), or alternative, dump them as LIs.

keep up the good work.

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
one last word if I may before I go.

you might want to make it clear to the rest of the folk here, if by Avoidable you mean MC stops it and/or lesb action never happens ( not even in the background), or you mean Skippable, which means lesb action happens either way, and player just opts to not watch it.

I say this because if those two ( which I gather they are LIs) fuck eachother from the get go, just for story reasons, players will kinda have the impression that they will keep fucking behind MC's back unless you give the players the option to stop any further interaction between them (and NEVER happen again), or alternative, dump them as LIs.

keep up the good work.
OOH. So here's a Lez-NTR with an even bigger NO. Li can't fuck anyone behind the MC's back or it goes straight inside to three letters and goodbye players.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
so, I know it's useless, but I can't help myself this time.

Please stop to try to bend every game here to your little corner of sexual interests. A bunch of 14 years old, really. "NTR!" "No, harem" "harem can't have {insert anything}" "Milfs" "lolis" "incest"...

The games are tagged. You are not sure of the tagging? Wait a bit. Then go in, or don't. You don't need to enter games that are against your tastes.
Let the devs tell their story. Especially when a game, like this, has a story that seems interesting to be told. Let'em do their thing. Your sexual organs will fall off if you see {whatever you whining about}? Quietly go and spare those, who are less whiny or even enjoy that kind of thing. Thank you very much!

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
OOH. So here's a Lez-NTR with an even bigger NO. Li can't fuck anyone behind the MC's back or it goes straight inside to three letters and goodbye players.
Not necessarily the case what one person doesn't like another might like the ole saying different strokes for different folks

HuuMoRi-X

Oct 19, 2023
so, I know it's useless, but I can't help myself this time.

Please stop to try to bend every game here to your little corner of sexual interests. A bunch of 14 years old, really. "NTR!" "No, harem" "harem can't have {insert anything}" "Milfs" "lolis" "incest"...

The games are tagged. You are not sure of the tagging? Wait a bit. Then go in, or don't. You don't need to enter games that are against your tastes.
Let the devs tell their story. Especially when a game, like this, has a story that seems interesting to be told. Let'em do their thing. Your sexual organs will fall off if you see {whatever you whining about}? Quietly go and spare those, who are less whiny or even enjoy that kind of thing. Thank you very much!
But if there is a single scene where LI fucks the others behind the MC's back then the tags should read NTR/Lez-NTR (in the new tag list). Lesbians also count as NTR nowadays. Even though the tag list hasn't been published yet.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
But if there is a single scene where LI fucks the others behind the MC's back then the tags should read NTR/Lez-NTR (in the new tag list). Lesbians also count as NTR nowadays. Even though the tag list hasn't been published yet.
If you bothered to check out the game you would realize that no NTR tag is needed. I don't need a tag enforcer, I can handle that all by myself. Please feel free to avoid the free game.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
If you bothered to check out the game you would realize that no NTR tag is needed. I don't need a tag enforcer, I can handle that all by myself. Please feel free to avoid the free game.
sry to burst your bubble but once the new tags are implemented anyone can report your thread to ask for new tags and you can't really do anything to remove them if the content in your game aligns with the definition of the tags, in this case when the les-ntr tag is implemented you can't really avoid it if someone reports the post

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Dear MrPocketRocket , I see there are many requests here about all the personal fears, health and mental issues. So I am confident to add this request of mine: I am allergic to dog fur and hair, are there dogs in this VN? I mean not just visible or avoidable, but also happening to be in the background. Because you know, fallen hair stays in the ambient and then I enter and my allergic reaction starts. So I don't simply want to avoid dogs, I need them to not exist at all in your VN. Otherwise I won't play it, and that's a big issue for everyone here, obviously.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
sry to burst your bubble but once the new tags are implemented anyone can report your thread to ask for new tags and you can't really do anything to remove them if the content in your game aligns with the definition of the tags, in this case when the les-ntr tag is implemented you can't really avoid it if someone reports the post
No bubble need bursting. There is no NTR lesbian or otherwise. And if you just stopped to read my post (which you quoted) instead of needing to post your own words, you could have saved us from another silly post.

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes