4.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Fuckin' brilliant!
Gorgeous ladies, some even more than that!
Slap stick humour!
Fist fights!
Mobsters!

I really appreciate the good work you've accomplished with this excellent production!
Wouldn't even have minded if it'd been in B&W like a classic gangster movie!
Composition and "camera work" like a movie in stills.

Could do, though, with a little proof reading of the dialogue. Not much, but still, to perfect what's already very good!

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
And there is how you appreciate a free game! Thank you!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dev mate, be prepared for a lot more of that, it doesn't matter if it's a free game, people won't stop at that when giving their opinion, good or bad, just learn to take the good and enjoy it and see if there's anything salvageable from the bad.

Your project looks promising, so it will get a lot of attention from potential players, focus on enjoying what you do when you work on your game, pay attention to possible feedback if you are making any technical mistakes.

And above all, if you have chosen a target group of players, never for any reason betray those who have trusted you and supported you, by changing the theme of the game in the middle, or at the end. As many others have done, which is why so many players are so wary of new projects.
For my part, I wish you all the best for your project and much success.:cool:(y)

Reactions: Jeanettei

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
sry to burst your bubble but once the new tags are implemented anyone can report your thread to ask for new tags and you can't really do anything to remove them if the content in your game aligns with the definition of the tags, in this case when the les-ntr tag is implemented you can't really avoid it if someone reports the post
so as someone who dislikes lesbian content and that scene tbh its not ntr however if either is a future LI it might aqs well be as far as most people are concerned.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No future lesbian scenes planned, but I'm making all initial sexual encounters options after chapter 1. So when another lesbian scene happens, it will be avoidable.
this confuses you say there is none planned but at same time say when it happens also when you say something is avoidable are you meaning the undesired scene never happens based on the player choice or is it happening but the player has the option to see it or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
this confuses you say there is none planned but at same time say when it happens also when you say something is avoidable are you meaning the undesired scene never happens based on the player choice or is it happening but the player has the option to see it or not
I think, from what I've read, is that the lesbian scene is unavoidable, it happens whether you want it to or not, but the dev already said that the game will not focused on lesbian relationships, or that there won't be any more in the future. ;)

I don't like lesbian content, even worse if the MC is a man, it doesn't make any sense to me, have a male MC and make lesbian contento_O, that's why I'm still hesitant to try the game, but the dev says there won't be any more, so....:cautious:

Sep 3, 2020
Not sure if she will get proper LI exposure, but there will definitely be opportunities to be physical with her.
I would just like to say that I was really enjoying the game until that force sex scene

I mean technically it was just a handjob but it was still forced content

I just think it was unnecessary and it took me out of the story

which is really disappointing because up until that point, everything was my decision

technically there is one way to avoid it but he still talks about it the next day it happens regardless

Reactions: AlexMpog and qaywsx

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think, from what I've read, is that the lesbian scene is unavoidable, it happens whether you want it to or not, but the dev already said that the game will not focused on lesbian relationships, or that there won't be any more in the future. ;)

I don't like lesbian content, even worse if the MC is a man, it doesn't make any sense to me, have a male MC and make lesbian contento_O, that's why I'm still hesitant to try the game, but the dev says there won't be any more, so....:cautious:
i played and there is 1 unavoidable lesbian scene for sure im just stuck on there being none planned while saying all future lesbian stuff will be avoidable. with exception to that scene i enjoyed the game so far the mc for sure falls a bit on the brain dead side though

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dev mate, be prepared for a lot more of that, it doesn't matter if it's a free game, people won't stop at that when giving their opinion, good or bad, just learn to take the good and enjoy it and see if there's anything salvageable from the bad.

Your project looks promising, so it will get a lot of attention from potential players, focus on enjoying what you do when you work on your game, pay attention to possible feedback if you are making any technical mistakes.

And above all, if you have chosen a target group of players, never for any reason betray those who have trusted you and supported you, by changing the theme of the game in the middle, or at the end. As many others have done, which is why so many players are so wary of new projects.
For my part, I wish you all the best for your project and much success.:cool:(y)
Thank you! I appreciate all of that.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Why........ Why......... Why not have a textbox? You could even add an opacity slider and have the best of both worlds. Slide one-way, full-on textbox. Slide the other way, no text, and even better, every shade of gray in between. You know, for those silly ever-changing colors behind the text. One second, the text is there, and then it's washed out in some whitish background. Oh, if only there were simple but effective method of dealing with this pesky issue.

The lowly textbox w/op/slider.
The red-headed stepchild of the AVN world. So simple and so elegant in its purpose. :cry:

Hey, I really like the game... except for that one thing... you know :rolleyes:

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Why........ Why......... Why not have a textbox? You could even add an opacity slider and have the best of both worlds. Slide one-way, full-on textbox. Slide the other way, no text, and even better, every shade of gray in between. You know, for those silly ever-changing colors behind the text. One second, the text is there, and then it's washed out in some whitish background. Oh, if only there were simple but effective method of dealing with this pesky issue.

The lowly textbox w/op/slider.
The red-headed stepchild of the AVN world. So simple and so elegant in its purpose. :cry:

Hey, I really like the game... except for that one thing... you know :rolleyes:
Are you sure you aren't just telling me that you don't want to see lesbian NTR?
I have been thinking of ways to make the text easier to read. I'll look into the adjustable opacity gray box. Sometimes I think of all the good ideas almost at once.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I really like this and there are some very beautiful looking women. Isn't traditional 50s Noir, but it definitely has qualities of Neo Noir. Nice one. Keep it up MrPocketRocket :coffee:
I did a lot of thinking about how close I could get to the real genre without painting myself into a corner. I love the genre, and I would say that Pecker PI is noir adjacent (can't believe I used that word). Thank you!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are you sure you aren't just telling me that you don't want to see lesbian NTR?
Now that you mentioned it... I don't want to see less lesbian NTR. ;) IMO, the game is perfectly fine right now.

One way I beef up the text is to use an outline mod.
I add the mod and then go to font override and use DejaVu sands.
Here is the mod.
Cheers

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Now that you mentioned it... I don't want to see less lesbian NTR. ;) IMO, the game is perfectly fine right now.

One way I beef up the text is to use an outline mod.
I add the mod and then go to font override and use DejaVu sands.
Here is the mod.
Cheers
DUDE! I was just thinking that I should find a better font...because believe it or not, I am already running it with the outline. Mind blowing, right:) Thank you!

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes