• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Pecker PI [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 304mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Wtf was that party scene, mc is fucking pathetic, at the party with the hottest girl in the game, and lets himself get a handy from a hoe, I wanted to give this game a chance but I can see now it has none, good luck you need it with that shit writing.

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Just played today for 1st time and before I downloaded I read some negative posts, dumb MC, stupid humor, and glad I still downloaded it. I have to say to me the MC and humor it made the game unique/fun. I really enjoyed this game and looking forward for the next chapter. Good job dev and good luck.
Thank you! Appreciate the positive feedback!

Reactions: ghost1122

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700912678887.png
Stalker Pi - that is what this is - also, he be a wooden plank pecker, like those woodpeckers:
tirelessly hitting their heads on hard wood while looking to make a dent in it ... this MC leaves his pins in.
Some Q&A:
Q: What about this coming along?
A: Well, here be the stats: we crossed the 300 render mark
AND the last render from the speakeasy that isn't an animation;
it's in the neighborhood of 30% done for the renders of Chapter 3.

Last edited:

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I enjoyed playing the latest chapter/update, good job dev (y)
I don't know if anyone else has encountered this or not, but if in the main menu click on the Album, it'll give you the following error.

1700932921638.png

And when you click on Ignore, it'll take you to the "warning page" and then ask for a name for MC.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700933143600.png
Yup .. just fired up the game, clicked on Album and ... recreated the error exactly.
when you click on Ignore, it'll take you to the "warning page" and then ask for a name for MC.
1700933238064.png
Then came the warning, as you said, when pushing for ignore.
I think dev forgot to put anything in there, what was it supposed to comprise of?

Last edited:
Reactions: Juerhullycin

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
I enjoyed playing the latest chapter/update, good job dev (y)
I don't know if anyone else has encountered this or not, but if in the main menu click on the Album, it'll give you the following error.

View attachment 3117635

And when you click on Ignore, it'll take you to the "warning page" and then ask for a name for MC.
The album is one of a handful of thing that I hope will be available for next release. Sorry

Reactions: skyward1785

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
well, about the policewomen beating up suspects, well if u are a known mafia hitman, u're not only suspect, anyway the Miranda "right" bs is only since 66's last century boys and girls, and they do not tell anything about not beating poor suspects only about telling them that they can be mute otherwise whatever they tell could be used against them

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
well, about the policewomen beating up suspects, well if u are a known mafia hitman, u're not only suspect, anyway the Miranda "right" bs is only since 66's last century boys and girls, and they do not tell anything about not beating poor suspects only about telling them that they can be mute otherwise whatever they tell could be used against them
Thank you! And it's fiction. Rackham City is fictional, Pecker is a fictional character, the whole thing really doesn't pretend to be real. Just hope to be entertaining (and I know, people have issues with that too).

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thank you! And it's fiction. Rackham City is fictional, Pecker is a fictional character, the whole thing really doesn't pretend to be real. Just hope to be entertaining (and I know, people have issues with that too).
well, when, at last! I changed my expectations from pure noir to grotesque noir, your work skyrocketed!

Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
well, when, at last! I changed my expectations from pure noir to grotesque noir, your work skyrocketed!
I would probably call it charming noir, but whatever works for you. Cheers!

ps. It's one of the reasons why I changed the banner. I think it better represents the tone (which is light and not dark) of the project.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes