4.60 star(s) 24 Votes

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
It will depend on what girls you choose. Some are more open minded and some will not be ok with sharing the MC. There will be no scenario when you can date everyone and get away with it...for long:)
Hmm, i think that i myself okay with that. Having all the girls fucked by MC feels like boring fuckfest(i know a few games like this :D ), that is why i limited it to Ménage à trois

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Public post :

Screenshot 2024-06-01 082731.png

Case Log #14 Ch4

Look into those eyes and try not to fall in love with this beautiful but innocent creature. If that doesn't do it for you, then I suggest you support someone else. Oh, this is a public Log? Damn it, I told you that I need as much information as possible before I do these things. Who am I talking to? Myself of course. I don't have an assistant and never will, but I like the thought of an assistant. Life would be so much easier, because I am an idiot. Anyway, back to reality. I am not throwing out any numbers today as I am trying to beat a little prediction that I made. By the end of this coming week I should have rendered 3/4ths of chapter 4. It's hard to gauge the real girth of the chapter while being in the middle the act of it, but by sheer word count and render count...this chapter won't be smaller than chapter 3. See I have learned not to over promise.

Cheers !

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image-1.png

Rendering is going very well. I'm into scene 9. This chapter will likely have just 13 scenes. Will wait with the total number of renders until Sunday or Monday. It seems like an eternity since I started this chapter. I have tried to relax a little about the pace...because it is something that I would love to do something about, but the reality is that the pace is currently what it is...and I can't speed it up. I just wrote 2 paragraphs about a review on f95 that claimed that my renders are average. I decided that it's not a great look to spew anger on some shmuck that tried Pecker for free. But he can fuck off;-) I'm not going to bother with what is not average about this project...granted, animations could be better, and will be reworked at some point before episode's end.

Cheers!

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3712816

Rendering is going very well. I'm into scene 9. This chapter will likely have just 13 scenes. Will wait with the total number of renders until Sunday or Monday. It seems like an eternity since I started this chapter. I have tried to relax a little about the pace...because it is something that I would love to do something about, but the reality is that the pace is currently what it is...and I can't speed it up. I just wrote 2 paragraphs about a review on f95 that claimed that my renders are average. I decided that it's not a great look to spew anger on some shmuck that tried Pecker for free. But he can fuck off;-) I'm not going to bother with what is not average about this project...granted, animations could be better, and will be reworked at some point before episode's end.

Cheers!
I wondered if that paragraph would make it on to F95, or be edited. :ROFLMAO:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just a thought, but this could really use a text box. As seen in this screenshot, it is kind of hard to read the white on the white and grey background. It makes it hard, especially having dyslexia like I do, I have enough trouble reading. LoL.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Hmm. That wasn't supposed to happen;-)
For what it's worth, I think reviewers are generally split into two groups: (1) those who like anime-type AVNs where the MC goes "omg boobs let's fuck" and LIs throw themselves at them so the player/reader feels lives their fantasy of not ever being rejected and becoming a gigachad with no effort and (2) people who like to critique AVNs a little bit more and help the dev see where they can do better.

Generally group 1 will give 5 star reviews on anything they play. There are plenty of exhibits out there and I think people frown on us mentioning other games in game threads, so I won't do that. Maybe just check my 1-2-3 star reviews.

Group 2 will tend to be a little more conservative with their stars so you get reviewers like the one who said he can't "wholly recommend" this game which is nonsensical to me since even if I did agree with his 3 star ratings, less-than-stellar animations are no reason to NOT recommend a game with so many positives.

TL;DR, I would suggest ignoring the actual score of the reviews and distilling just what people have to say into a bullet list with no emotions. "- Animations could be better. - Good story but some issues X or Y can break immersion" etc.

Thanks again for a great game

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
For what it's worth, I think reviewers are generally split into two groups: (1) those who like anime-type AVNs where the MC goes "omg boobs let's fuck" and LIs throw themselves at them so the player/reader feels lives their fantasy of not ever being rejected and becoming a gigachad with no effort and (2) people who like to critique AVNs a little bit more and help the dev see where they can do better.

Generally group 1 will give 5 star reviews on anything they play. There are plenty of exhibits out there and I think people frown on us mentioning other games in game threads, so I won't do that. Maybe just check my 1-2-3 star reviews.

Group 2 will tend to be a little more conservative with their stars so you get reviewers like the one who said he can't "wholly recommend" this game which is nonsensical to me since even if I did agree with his 3 star ratings, less-than-stellar animations are no reason to NOT recommend a game with so many positives.

TL;DR, I would suggest ignoring the actual score of the reviews and distilling just what people have to say into a bullet list with no emotions. "- Animations could be better. - Good story but some issues X or Y can break immersion" etc.

Thanks again for a great game
Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaxRichard

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
Just a thought, but this could really use a text box. As seen in this screenshot, it is kind of hard to read the white on the white and grey background. It makes it hard, especially having dyslexia like I do, I have enough trouble reading. LoL.
It will be addressed and hopefully work for everyone in the next chapter. Cheers!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Reactions: MrPocketRocket

MrPocketRocket

Pecker PI
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2023
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'll give it a try. But I'm not confident about my success...I've seen so many solutions that should have worked, but once I got my hands on them...failure and dispair. Well, maybe not quite that dramatic;-) Thanks!
I'll check if some modder've made a slider thingy

4.60 star(s) 24 Votes