rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Man, game like this really needs a gallery or something. Feels like I've only gone through half the content that's available either during the day or night, but I stumbled upon one or two random events and things are slightly different during the weekend. Wish there was a walkthrough since we're at 0.11 without a gallery so I guess the dev won't be doing one ever.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
uhm it crashes everytime 64 or 32bit, the fault is in libpython2.7.dll
i've also tried a different python runtime, same result. compressed and original.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How many deserts does one need in paradise?
Is there no more of the whole bountiful babes in paradise fantasy anymore?
Desert In Paradise [0.4] Compressed (Simple Result :( )

Win/Linux (955 MB/ 613 MB) :WorkUpload,

Compressed With UAGC 1.8.8:
Image Quality: 60%.
We should stick to our peerless lust and enjoy the moment, right?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for this wonderful effort, all is needed is one small tweak in the post and all is back to splendid.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
There is a bug in the option with girls. After you go in that option and scrollthrough the girls then when you go to Pauli and click right to another, it will skip the 4 girls that are after her and jupm to Mia. If you are at Mia though and click the left they will be there.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i wish there was a way for me to see if handed over all the outfits i bought and an event tracker, because i want to know if i got everything
Edit - is martial arts locked at level 1?

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
I have one unknown girl left. Everyone else, except Nico's mom, is waiting for later versions to continue with their progression. Nico's mom wants me to drop by her salon at night again!

The past few updates have been extremely short, including this one. Is it me or are you milking your patrons?

Vlk

Mar 13, 2018
Thanks. I didn´t unlock Bazarra Lake on expedetion.

Last edited:

Spider_man

Jan 31, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11
Size 222 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If you don't mind, can you update it please, thanks

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I have one unknown girl left. Everyone else, except Nico's mom, is waiting for later versions to continue with their progression. Nico's mom wants me to drop by her salon at night again!

The past few updates have been extremely short, including this one. Is it me or are you milking your patrons?
The updates are short because making this game rn is just my hobby - I have a regular work (you know a man has to live) that takes most of my time so I don't have much time left for the game and also I'm still a newbie in game-making (be it programming in renpy or making renders ) It wasn't even a one year since I started doing it so I'm still learning and it takes me some time to do some things - It's a known fact I think cus I often write it on my discord and in my Patron-only post on Patreon so I sure most of my Patrons know about it, but I see your point :)

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes