Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I never played my office adventures so I didn't know that those characters are so similar - On my side, I can only tell that this character is one of the basic Koi characters that I changed a little but I see your point and I agree that those characters are almost identical but it was not my intention to steal characters from others games :) (At least I wouldn't do is so openly LMAO ^^ )

As for the story, I never played Twisted World so I can't really tell much about it (I only read the description of it just now lol) but I played Lewd Town Adventures and it is one of the better Koikatsu games in my opinion but back to the point - the only similar thing in stories I find is that in both stories A MC is waking up from a coma (That's is not so rare in adult games lol) and I don't think that any of those games has strong fantasy elements in them or are about being a demon lord - Let's be honest there a story where MC wakes from a Coma or where the world is dominated by the women are a pretty know cliches in adult games/movies/novels and telling that I copied the stories from other games and calling my work a scam only because it has some similar elements that many others adult works had is a little too much my friend :)

Anyway, I still appreciated that you had spent your time writing about your concerns about my game :)

Last edited:

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
I never played my office adventures so I didn't know that those characters are so similar - On my side, I can only tell that this character is one of the basic Koi characters that I changed a little but I see your point and I agree that those characters are almost identical but it was not my intention to steal characters from others games :) (At least I wouldn't do is so openly LMAO ^^ )

As for the story, I never played Twisted World so I can't really tell much about it (I only read the description of it just now lol) but I played Lewd Town Adventures and it is one of the better Koikatsu games in my opinion but back to the point - the only similar thing in stories I find is that in both stories A MC is waking up from a coma (That's is not so rare in adult games lol) and I don't think that any of those games has strong fantasy elements in them or are about being a demon lord - Let's be honest there a story where MC wakes from a Coma or where the world is dominated by the women are a pretty know cliches in adult games/movies/novels and telling that I copied the stories from other games and calling my work a scam only because it has some similar elements that many others adult works had is a little too much my friend :)

Anyway, I still appreciated that you had spent your time writing about your concerns about my game :)
Oh I like to apologize I'll delete that then the story copying isn't a big deal because there are so many stories that everything can be linked to another story.

The biggest deal was the character because I don't own koikatsu because potato laptop so I didn't know that it was a generic character.

I've seen Patreon scammers before who were just copy-pasting koikatsu characters from other people's games or already available koikatsu characters from other series and slapped their own Pateron on that game and abandoned the project after 6 weeks.

Using a couple of generic koikatsu characters is fine because it's already from koikatsu and not from other people's projects.

Thanks for replying I'll delete my post and download this game again so that I can give it a propper review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darx24

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Oh I like to apologize I'll delete that then the story copying isn't a big deal because there are so many stories that everything can be linked to another story.

The biggest deal was the character because I don't own koikatsu because potato laptop so I didn't know that it was a generic character.

I've seen Patreon scammers before who were just copy-pasting characters koikatsu characters from other people's games or already available koikatsu characters from other series and slapped their own Pateron on that game and abandoned the project after 6 weeks.

Using a couple of generic koikatsu characters is fine because it's already from koikatsu and not from other people's projects.

Thanks for replying I'll delete my post and download this game again so that I can give it a propper review.
No hard feelings :)
To be honest I don't think you did anything bad or something you have to apologize for after all those two characters were really similar and I can understand your worries as I too saw many scammers.
I hope you will like my game ^^

Reactions: GeePic

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i hope u keep the good work this can be one of the great games here ,its really good - storylike too

i hope soon for mia,the potion shop lady,the Bar girls,and the teacher,police woman,Zoe,mayor+guard,the FARM girls i forgot the ominos demones what leads the criminals that extorted Mia maybe make the girls with shop a source of income like savi and kati farm herbs for you
what a bit anoyed i have no clue who have got the costume already since they do not show in inventory or in hints of the girls,maybe add a costume got square with a X or not,training progress shown would be cool too and a hint where u get the next upgrade from

i hope for more girls in hints and soon pregnancy sex with all girls a proper house/mansion for all girls together would be cool (orgy) maybe from the criminal demonees

since i looked on the worldmap in the library i think there is more room for more girls from all over the world,since he wanted to do world domination just startet slow with a harem

PS : Pretty Please with a Cherry on Top make a Gallery Mode possible

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, public release? I guess it's the time
It is usually 10 days, but it seems it's going to be a bit longer this time for some reason. I saw this on the Itch page.

0,13 Update Release:
For Patrons with Adventurer tier or higher - May 29

For Patrons with Fan tier - June 9
Public - June 12

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Peerless Lust [v0.13 Public] [Darx24] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,00 GB / 399 MB - PeerlessLust-0.13-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~ 1 GB / 365 MB - PeerlessLust-0.13-mac-crunched.zip
= ~39,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes