sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Out of curiosity, how much more of the game will there be? I greatly enjoyed playing the game, love the mc attitude and the females are interesting as well.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Peerless Lust [v0.15 Public] [Darx24] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,29 GB / 463 MB - PeerlessLust-0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 428 MB - PeerlessLust-0.15-mac-crunched.zip
= ~35,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60-90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im usually not crazy about lesbian focused scenes. but this wasnt bad.

glad the transformation and clones are optional. but worried about the day where one update will focus on those too much.

Satia, Elen, or Rosaria story advancement been lacking though.

i dont dislike this update but its not amongst the better ones.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i did not play a couple update ... i'm not a fan of gender bender and gang bang ... btw hadd to name my party, didn't find better than Peerless Night Squad (PNS for short ;) )

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Out of curiosity, how much more of the game will there be? I greatly enjoyed playing the game, love the mc attitude and the females are interesting as well.
I think rn the game is around 20-30% completed - So there is still a lot of stuff (and girls) to add :)

im usually not crazy about lesbian focused scenes. but this wasnt bad.

glad the transformation and clones are optional. but worried about the day where one update will focus on those too much.

Satia, Elen, or Rosaria story advancement been lacking though.

i dont dislike this update but its not amongst the better ones.
Just like I write in the changelog - MC clones and turning into a female will be all completely optional and I don't plan to focus too much on it - you can treat it as a bonus/ a way to let me add some more sex scenes to the game. Peerless Lust was, is, and always will be a strong male protagonist-focused game so don't worry :)
Also, the 0.16 Update will be a smaller one and the last one focusing on MC house (Just adding some final touches) and after that, the main focus will become the Magic Academy so Elen will get some love from the MC soon :)
Satia is a sort of 'later game boss that appears at the beginning just to show herself to the player' so it will be some time before we meet her again. Rosaria should get some new scenes soon.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hrrrr, finally it goes in my direction. The lesbian scenes until now were good, but just waching is boring, i really hope the sexchanging power will not be eventbased but free to use at any time...cant wait to get all my girls tongues working without any dicks in the picture...and i want to see the look in my bunnys faces if i show up without their beloved carrot ^^
That being said, i skipped the mmf test of my powers, maybe it would be a nice idea for future replays or new players to add the sexchange ability to the test, you know, for the players who cant handle more than one dick and the players who always prefer lesbian over dicks ^^
For me its too late, i'm past that scene, but others could benefit from the addition.

Before adding new girls dont forget about the ones already in game...not the higher ups (i guess they are keys in the story to finally take over the town), but the farm, the teacher(s) at the academy and the bear clan still had no content since they were introduced...and that cop still has her leftover guy at home, thats inacceptable ;)

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and BTLD

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
"Which means that from now on MC will have the power to turn into a female version of himself or produce clones of himself BUT all the h-scenes where MC will change into a female and all the h-scenes with MC clones WILL BE OPTIONAL if you don't like it you can skip it without losing anything important, also, the only scenes with female MC will be lesbian ones"

so what is the point? you telling me I can clone myself and turn myself into a female to get fucked by the clones. or turn the clones into females and then have an harem with myself. BUT ALL OF THIS ISN'T IN THE GAME???

what's the point for these powers then??? XDDD

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
I like this game/VN or whatever i should call it.

However i feel that the protag's personality could improve a bit.

He doesn't act much like a Demon lord at all. nor does he act like someone who's thousands of years old.
Unless you narrowly restrict what you read/watch/play there isn't really a set way for a "Demon Lord" to act like. They are individuals who all have their own personality and style. It also varies why they are known as a Demon Lord, whether they are a member of the demon race who rose to power or were just arbitrarily named as such by their enemies who use propaganda to unilaterally label them as "evil", or something else. Ultimately he is directly called a Demon Lord of Lust simply wanting all women to be his seems right to me. There is no particular reason for him to go for other "Demon Lord like actions". Besides in the game to this point he is still "weak" and recovering so not going all out also makes sense (I have no idea if it will go more like you are asking in the future or not). It is also possible there are remnants of the MC's new body's original personality influencing him after he took over. "The Last Sovereign" is a good example of a variety of different Demon Lords, though they didn't use that term.

As for acting like someone thousands of years old, since no one has ever lived that long there is no real precedent for how someone that old really would act. It is legitimately up to any content creator to determine it for themselves. Even more so for a non-human character for whom human examples may not be relevant.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Agree with the post above. They can be evil, they can be neutral just getting by and doing their own thing, they can be doing good deeds if its benefits them or their goals . There is a few examples of stupid shit maous mangas I've stumbled apon, but isnt aint one. They are mostly written with a chaotic element to them, and this game still passes in that bill.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes