Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Does that mean we'll see Junko and the other Demon King Daimao's girls in this game *wink* ?

View attachment 1386770
View attachment 1386767
View attachment 1386775

Jk, obv the Patreons decide stuff like what kind of girls get added to the game, however if you're willing to accept a suggestion of a fellow MoC, then don't mind taking my idea, it's yours *cough*
Hoho don't worry my friend, There will be for sure some "really similar characters" I also love the looks of these characters wink* wink*.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Now, this is what I can name Constructive criticism ^^
I will be honest this is my first game and two weeks ago I didn't even know "How to renpy" Also, I never used Koi Studio before - I just hope I get better in time.
And English is not my native language so writing dialogues is the hardest part for me but I hope that someday I will meet your expectations ^^. Thanks again for the good feedback that really helps :)
I can't say I paid much attention to your english so take my words with a grain of salt but I feel like your control and dominion over the language isn't necessarily bad. Not stellar mind you but certainly not like some aberrations that come and go here, "aberration" in this case naturally including MTLs as those are notoriously bad.

The renders is a matter of practice and since I lack such myself I can't in good faith provide advice besides the classic: If your machine and patience allow it, try and tune up the graphical quality of the game itself, perhaps your antialiasing is turned off?

And no, my criticism lacked the professional attitude this post I now write has, I worded it in what could be called a passive-aggressive intent and I do not either feel like erasing or changing it as my views haven't changed at all. Raise your standards my man, lmao.

EDIT: It was short even for a first release indeed. If possible try packing a bit more content per release even if it takes another week. It's up to you to decide the time you want between updates but do try and set up a consistent schedule (to ease yourself into production) and an amount of content you want to produce within said schedule. Underworking and overworking are both problems.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I can't say I paid much attention to your english so take my words with a grain of salt but I feel like your control and dominion over the language isn't necessarily bad. Not stellar mind you but certainly not like some aberrations that come and go here, "aberration" in this case naturally including MTLs as those are notoriously bad.

The renders is a matter of practice and since I lack such myself I can't in good faith provide advice besides the classic: If your machine and patience allow it, try and tune up the graphical quality of the game itself, perhaps your antialiasing is turned off?

And no, my criticism lacked the professional attitude this post I now write has, I worded it in what could be called a passive-aggressive intent and I do not either feel like erasing or changing it as my views haven't changed at all. Raise your standards my man, lmao.

EDIT: It was short even for a first release indeed. If possible try packing a bit more content per release even if it takes another week. It's up to you to decide the time you want between updates but do try and set up a consistent schedule (to ease yourself into production) and an amount of content you want to produce within said schedule. Underworking and overworking are both problems.
By " constructive criticism" I mean that you just write what you think ( With I can agree with everything ) without trolling or vulgar, and that is just really nice feedback ^^.

In terms of schedule, I aiming for often but smaller updates ( Not small but not big either) because this works better for my "life schedule". Again thanks for your time and really nice post over here :)

Reactions: P3zz0

P3zz0

Formerly 'Pezzo'
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
By " constructive criticism" I mean that you just write what you think ( With I can agree with everything ) without trolling or vulgar, and that is just really nice feedback ^^.

In terms of schedule, I aiming for often but smaller updates ( Not small but not big either) because this works better for my "life schedule". Again thanks for your time and really nice post over here :)
Keep up the good work and I am sure you will definitely improve in time :) also don't forget to request the Developer Tag and request the thread ownership if you wish as well

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
on the one hand I want to wish the game maker luck, on the other this seems like another lazy copy paste visuals, story line and bad animations I see every day on here.

if people want money they need to forget about Patreon and start using Loli/incest and all kind of taboo shit (because apparently the banks really hate that kind of stuff) because their game isn't offering anything new not to mention any better than what we already have. at the very least the visuals and animations could have been different, but nope.

also, enough with this NTR shit, "omg someone is gonna have sex with one of my imaginary harem girls? OH NO!! bad game!!". man screw those people, they aren't the ones giving you money, add some taboo shit, some harsh gangbangs and you will see the money starts flowing in very quickly. the sensitive virgins aren't the one whos' gonna pay you. it's the toxic crazy virgins who will pay the big bucks. you also limit yourself in terms of plot and position options when there's only a single male anyone gives a fuck about in the game. Solvalley School actually did it smart, TK made sure that the sharing stuff are optional, this allowed all sides to enjoy the game without fighting with each over this super dumb thing.

so again, good luck and have fun, you're gonna need it.

no offense to anyone who dislikes NTR in their games. I respect your tastes, I disrespect your mayhem over something that only improve games with more options but isn't allowed because of your broken Ego, you must be amazing men in real life.

Last edited:

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
on the one hand I want to wish the game maker luck, on the other this seems like another lazy copy paste visuals, story line and bad animations I see every day on here.

if people want money they need to forget about Patreon and start using Loli/incest and all kind of taboo shit (because apparently the banks really hate that kind of stuff) because their game isn't offering anything new not to mention any better than what we already have. at the very least the visuals and animations could have been different, but nope.

also, enough with this NTR shit, "omg someone is gonna have sex with one of my imaginary harem girls? OH NO!! bad game!!". man screw those people, they aren't the ones giving you money, add some taboo shit, some harsh gangbangs and you will see the money starts flowing in very quickly. the sensitive virgins aren't the one whos' gonna pay you. it's the toxic crazy virgins who will pay the big bucks. you also limit yourself in terms of plot and position options when there's only a single male anyone gives a fuck about in the game. Solvalley School actually did it smart, TK made sure that the sharing stuff are optional, this allowed all sides to enjoy the game without fighting with each over this super dumb thing.

so again, good luck and have fun, you're gonna need it.

no offense to anyone who dislikes NTR in their games. I respect your tastes, I disrespect your mayhem over something that only improve games with more options but isn't allowed because of your broken Ego, you must be amazing men in real life.
Another NTR lover begging to add NTR in the game when the developer clearly says there will be none . And saying adding NTR to the game will make big bucks , funny I don't see any NTR game making big money on this forum . Go play NTR games instead of begging to add NTR in non NTR games .
You do yourselves a favor and don't go into another thread asking to add NTR in the game , instead play games that have those contents .

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Another NTR lover begging to add NTR in the game when the developer clearly says there will be none . And saying adding NTR to the game will make big bucks , funny I don't see any NTR game making big money on this forum . Go play NTR games instead of begging to add NTR in non NTR games .

And no offense to NTR lovers who have no ego and enjoy watching your love interests getting fucked by others . I don't know how your love interest stays with you , they don't , they leave you for other man in games or in real life . You do yourselves a favor and don't go into another thread asking to add NTR in the game , instead play games that have those contents .
if that was the only thing you got from the comment I left then you're here to prove my points LOL... my god. but hey what do i know, just throw my 2 cents out there, didn't think you will come biting.

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
if that was the only thing you got from the comment I left then you're here to prove my points LOL... my god. but hey what do i know, just throw my 2 cents out there, didn't think you will come biting.
Here's another NTR guy saying to keep both NTR and harem route in a game . Most of the players ignore the game when there is a NTR tag in the forum , they don't check whether it's optional or not . They tagged it NTR as it contains NETORI which many NTR haters don't hate but many though it would create confusion and removed it . And you are saying to add NTR path and gangbang , swinging , sharing just cause you like it and saying it earns big money when they add such things is totally wrong . And the games you mentioned how much NTR , sharing content that game has when compared to the total game . I respect that you love NTR but saying like that it's what makes the game great and saying that people love to throw money when there is harsh gangbang is just too much .

Last edited:

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I just found this and I can't help myself but to think that this is a game where the rape tag is expected to be attached to at some point. No offense, but with mind control and netori being part of the game already...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
still to early to tell but not bad for an intro. regarding the step-family if your using those titles to avoid patreon hammer they also dont like step family. most devs use either an incest patch.

or an introduction like. "This is Mia. she is your? type in relationship. Default landlady(Mom).

also at the moment when you go to sisters room she calls the MC Alex.

aside from that i saw the stats and if grinding isnt gonna be a big thing. i would make the requirement for each scene be around 3 points apart. so lets say the first mission needs a certain level to do. then is should be like. get stat (X) to level 3 to succeed. if your stats are to low an alternate scene to show failure would be good that way you get a variety of scenes. failure/success.

as for the english. honestly not bad. not greatest but it go the point across.

i dont mind if some of the MC's sex scenes are a bit on the darker side but it would be great not to be forced to do them.

the sleep sex for example. if we eventually have the choice to go full sex scene at some point fine if not probably no reason to add the creep scenes in general. another example would be if a future LI is very rude or annoying. an option on how to handle her would be nice. either dominate her or charm her for example.

but yeah so far im looking forward to it. good luck dev.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
Aug 23, 2021
Screens look interesting, but there is little content for now. Still, going to watch this one and maybe review it later, after updates

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Not much to see but it doesn't look bad, i like the dev being active and taking well the critism and that he seems to have clear idea about the content. So keep the good work

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
This "demo" left me somewhat deflated or maybe I'm playing badly. I saw the two events of mother and daughter asleep, and the event of the SPA girl, can you only do that? because even in the captures you can see a scene that I have not seen. As they say, the idea is good, but I feel that if it is only that you should have created more things before presenting the first version.

Will there be stronger hypnosis, like turning the women in mindless, emotionless servants?
I Like this scenarios :3

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hi Guys.

Some small info ^^.

Now you can check a planned date for a new update on my itch.io page

And I added A public ( SFW ) Characters showcase on my Patreon and ( NSFW ) showcase for Patrons only so check it out ^^

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Phew. After checking this out, here's my two cents. Careful, I'm gonna be brutally honest and not mince words much:

First off: Even for something one could call a "first release", this is dreadfully short. This is basically akin to a techdemo more than anything else, showing the absolute barebones the game will have in place some day in the future. One could basically blitz through this within 15 minutes tops. This makes for a meager first impression, especially with how crammed the adult game market seems to be nowadays and in such an environment first impression counts for a lot in order to garner attention in the first place. As it stands, it runs the risk of falling onto the wayside to be passed on as nothing more but one of many sandbox harem games fighting for attention.

Next up, the writing is, well... it's rough to say the least: Not only is it full of typos at various points, but it's also never clearly indicated what is supposed to be internal monologuing, or what is spoken dialogue because of missing punctuation marks and brackets and what else you potentially plan on using further down the line - that happened quite often in such a short amount of time. You desperately need to proofread this and make it absolutely clear what falls into what category because as it stands, it's actively killing any investment for something even this short and that is really not a good sign. This also leads to another issue: When the typos are actually massive, like the "Advetrures's" Guild within the first 5 minutes of reading and happening so frequently to the point where even having a single paragraph without a typo is becoming a rarity in and of itself, this comes off as lazy on your end, even if English is not your native language. I'm going to refrain from commenting on the story, simply because the premise is not exactly new and what exists as of right now is too little to draw anything from yet.
My only suggestion on that end would be to plot out the flow of the story beforehand and make sure it stays consistent for what you try to accomplish with it - even for a game which premise lies on funny or comedic moments moreso than the actual overarching plot. This is important because not just a story, but humor that bases itself on contrivance over contrivance is going to become grating at best, insulting at worst.

Coming to the lewd stuff: For what it's worth, the scenes this first release show are fine for what they are - a showcase. They look quite fluent on my end and the movement in itself looks natural, so that area definitely does not need any touching on as of right now. I for one am not a sucker for exceptionally detailed models because at that point, your machine is going to massively chug, not to mention that scenes with a very high framerate are going to massively baloon the size of the game.

But in all honesty, for someone who has not had any prior experience at all in the field and has only been doing this for a couple of weeks, it could also have been a fuckton worse.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes