Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Phew. After checking this out, here's my two cents. Careful, I'm gonna be brutally honest and not mince words much:

First off: Even for something one could call a "first release", this is dreadfully short. This is basically akin to a techdemo more than anything else, showing the absolute barebones the game will have in place some day in the future. One could basically blitz through this within 15 minutes tops. This makes for a meager first impression, especially with how crammed the adult game market seems to be nowadays and in such an environment first impression counts for a lot in order to garner attention in the first place. As it stands, it runs the risk of falling onto the wayside to be passed on as nothing more but one of many sandbox harem games fighting for attention.

Next up, the writing is, well... it's rough to say the least: Not only is it full of typos at various points, but it's also never clearly indicated what is supposed to be internal monologuing, or what is spoken dialogue because of missing punctuation marks and brackets and what else you potentially plan on using further down the line - that happened quite often in such a short amount of time. You desperately need to proofread this and make it absolutely clear what falls into what category because as it stands, it's actively killing any investment for something even this short and that is really not a good sign. This also leads to another issue: When the typos are actually massive, like the "Advetrures's" Guild within the first 5 minutes of reading and happening so frequently to the point where even having a single paragraph without a typo is becoming a rarity in and of itself, this comes off as lazy on your end, even if English is not your native language. I'm going to refrain from commenting on the story, simply because the premise is not exactly new and what exists as of right now is too little to draw anything from yet.
My only suggestion on that end would be to plot out the flow of the story beforehand and make sure it stays consistent for what you try to accomplish with it - even for a game which premise lies on funny or comedic moments moreso than the actual overarching plot. This is important because not just a story, but humor that bases itself on contrivance over contrivance is going to become grating at best, insulting at worst.

Coming to the lewd stuff: For what it's worth, the scenes this first release show are fine for what they are - a showcase. They look quite fluent on my end and the movement in itself looks natural, so that area definitely does not need any touching on as of right now. I for one am not a sucker for exceptionally detailed models because at that point, your machine is going to massively chug, not to mention that scenes with a very high framerate are going to massively baloon the size of the game.

But in all honesty, for someone who has not had any prior experience at all in the field and has only been doing this for a couple of weeks, it could also have been a fuckton worse.
Hey.
Thank you for this comment and great feedback. I must tell you hit all the points with it. I will try to focus more on the dialogs but it's pretty hard for a non-native speaker to write something good from zero but I believe that I will become better with time or maybe find someone to help with it.
You are also right about it's begin more of a little showcase than an actual demo but we all must start somewhere I can tell right now that update 0.2 will be more of what a true demo should be.
Thank you again, my man and I hope you stay around, having someone honest with feedbacks is really helpful ^^

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Nice to see that criticism can be taken and drawn conclusions from.
While it might've sounded harsh to get a smack across the fingers from the word go, believe me that I'm giving this with the best of intentions in mind. It just seems like some devs really cannot take criticism at all and instead take it as a personal attack, so I'm surprised to be in the wrong there. Just because there are flaws that need to be worked on, does not mean the entire thing is just straight-up bad or anything. A person is perfectly capable of enjoying something despite seeing issues with it after all.
Hell, so far the premise alone is interesting enough for me to keep an eye out on this, simply because I feel there's a lack of games that boil down to something as simple as a massive power fantasy.

If I had some actual qualifications when it comes to development, I'd even feel comfortable enough to give out some advise, simply because I have followed the development of many different games and have seen a bunch of pitfalls that devs seemingly run into with open arms.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Nice to see that criticism can be taken and drawn conclusions from.
While it might've sounded harsh to get a smack across the fingers from the word go, believe me that I'm giving this with the best of intentions in mind. It just seems like some devs really cannot take criticism at all and instead take it as a personal attack, so I'm surprised to be in the wrong there. Just because there are flaws that need to be worked on, does not mean the entire thing is just straight-up bad or anything. A person is perfectly capable of enjoying something despite seeing issues with it after all.
Hell, so far the premise alone is interesting enough for me to keep an eye out on this, simply because I feel there's a lack of games that boil down to something as simple as a massive power fantasy.

If I had some actual qualifications when it comes to development, I'd even feel comfortable enough to give out some advise, simply because I have followed the development of many different games and have seen a bunch of pitfalls that devs seemingly run into with open arms.
"The first step to correcting your flaws is to find them" ( I like that saying ).
For me, criticism is the best way for any kind of creators to becoming even better and making their's works better.
Especially like yours over here, also I don't think you are harsh just really honest.
If you or anyone here have some advices or ideas feel free to write them ^^.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Well then... here goes. Since I have no actual experience on it, take it with a grain of salt. This is basically what I was able to witness happening to some games over the years I've been here by now and even some none-adult games:

The two biggest traps I see new projects fall into basically boil down to scope and appeal.
When it comes to scope it is basically this - a new project dev decide to basically just go: "Yeah, I have absolutely no fucking experience but I'm just gonna create my Magnum Opus right then and there.", so they go in, plan out a massive gameworld with multiple venues, an intricate and mysterious story with tons of worldburning and several branching story paths for multiple characters that are all intertwined... get to a point where it just about starts to build up a reasonable pace and BAM - They either reboot to trim the scope down massively or straight-up abandon their projects from taking on something that is just too big of a scope to stem by a small team, let alone a single person. Basically, make sure what you get yourself into here and that you feel you can accomplish. Seeing your mistakes play out and then revising them is not a bad thing, especially if you want to actively learn from them. Just don't go in thinking "Eh, how hard can this be?", because creating something of quality actually is quite hard.

Appeal on the other hand is a bit more tricky to talk about. Some really promising games have a decent, focused core gameplay loop that everything builds around. It functions all well and good, but then the developer gets sidetracked and decides to go "mh, maybe I should add some extra mechanics on the side so that more people find this appealing. I'll just go with something popular that other games have as well, that'll sucker in some people." without thinking really about why those mechanics of other, popular games exist or how they are implemented in those respective games in the first place. This runs the risk of muddling down your actual core strengths that you should focus on to capitalize on them - for the sake of broader appeal. Not to mention the risk of actively harming your main gameplay loop to the point of turning a smoothly-running experience into a massive slog to grind through.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Well then... here goes. Since I have no actual experience on it, take it with a grain of salt. This is basically what I was able to witness happening to some games over the years I've been here by now and even some none-adult games:

The two biggest traps I see new projects fall into basically boil down to scope and appeal.
When it comes to scope it is basically this - a new project dev decide to basically just go: "Yeah, I have absolutely no fucking experience but I'm just gonna create my Magnum Opus right then and there.", so they go in, plan out a massive gameworld with multiple venues, an intricate and mysterious story with tons of worldburning and several branching story paths for multiple characters that are all intertwined... get to a point where it just about starts to build up a reasonable pace and BAM - They either reboot to trim the scope down massively or straight-up abandon their projects from taking on something that is just too big of a scope to stem by a small team, let alone a single person. Basically, make sure what you get yourself into here and that you feel you can accomplish. Seeing your mistakes play out and then revising them is not a bad thing, especially if you want to actively learn from them. Just don't go in thinking "Eh, how hard can this be?", because creating something of quality actually is quite hard.

Appeal on the other hand is a bit more tricky to talk about. Some really promising games have a decent, focused core gameplay loop that everything builds around. It functions all well and good, but then the developer gets sidetracked and decides to go "mh, maybe I should add some extra mechanics on the side so that more people find this appealing. I'll just go with something popular that other games have as well, that'll sucker in some people." without thinking really about why those mechanics of other, popular games exist or how they are implemented in those respective games in the first place. This runs the risk of muddling down your actual core strengths that you should focus on to capitalize on them - for the sake of broader appeal. Not to mention the risk of actively harming your main gameplay loop to the point of turning a smoothly-running experience into a massive slog to grind through.
Thanks a lot for that advice as I can agree with the 100%. Right now I have a pretty clear plan and the idea of what I want this game to be and I will try not to bite more than I can chew. Of course, I don't know what will happen in the future but for now, I felt good about what I doing, and creating this game is a nice experience for me.
Thanks again ^^

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
still to early to tell but not bad for an intro. regarding the step-family if your using those titles to avoid patreon hammer they also dont like step family. most devs use either an incest patch.

or an introduction like. "This is Mia. she is your? type in relationship. Default landlady(Mom).
Honestly, this game is a rare case in which an "incest" patch wouldn't really help with the fetish because the MC isn't the actual person they would be related to. They just think he is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

TuSlayer

Aug 29, 2017
Bug from when exploring and you find a "small magic crystal"
The item is listed in the store, but the item count never increases

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Expe.rpy", line 120, in <module>
NameError: name 'SmallMG1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Peerless Lust 0.2
Sat Sep 18 12:31:56 2021

Reactions: Serujio and Darx24

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
it feel like a hundred time we see incest game with nurse or hospital environment as starter for the games, (it seems All devs really like this). might be better if the mom become the starter like the mom craving for the son at the beginning or attack him. hehehe

BTW, the game is great and the milf(mom) looks hot. hoping dev can add kissing while having sex with her

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly, this game is a rare case in which an "incest" patch wouldn't really help with the fetish because the MC isn't the actual person they would be related to. They just think he is.
i think the game "Young again"has the MC the same way but it doesnt seem to bother people.

but my comment was stating that patreon doesnt like the "step" title. not that it should be completely pure incest. i mean honestly i wouldnt mind a game where the step family is actually step family. maybe MC marrys into a family and connects to the step-daughters while competing with the step-son.

but eh that's just me

Reactions: Bob Jared

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a simple update overall but goddamn did i like it. hope we can actually see the girls grow a pregnant belly at some point.

two bugs that i saw aside from some typos.

when you explore in the forest and find a small magic crystal a bug shows up. you can "ignore" it but the crystal is not added to your inventory. the good news is you can just buy the crystal at the shop.

the second bug when you try the "Naughty" option with Savi when your strength is lvl 3. she goes back to her intro scene where she is looking for her pouch.

i also liked that you had more than one option to deal with the stalker. it makes the stats feel more important.

keep up the good work and good luck.

Reactions: Darx24

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
i think the game "Young again"has the MC the same way but it doesnt seem to bother people.
It doesn't bother me either. I'm just saying that it would do nothing for the fetish either way.
but my comment was stating that patreon doesnt like the "step" title. not that it should be completely pure incest.
I know. Only wanted to expand on the topic.
mean honestly i wouldnt mind a game where the step family is actually step family. maybe MC marrys into a family and connects to the step-daughters while competing with the step-son.
The only problem with step and adoption relationships in these games is when they are clearly used as a loophole. No such problem is there if the biological relatives exist as separate interactable characters and the non-biological aren't counted toward an incest tag. Of course none of that is relevant to this game.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
It doesn't bother me either. I'm just saying that it would do nothing for the fetish either way.

I know. Only wanted to expand on the topic.

The only problem with step and adoption relationships in these games is when they are clearly used as a loophole. No such problem is there if the biological relatives exist as separate interactable characters and the non-biological aren't counted toward an incest tag. Of course none of that is relevant to this game.
true enough. and i'll admit i do agree with you that incest wise it doesnt really fit the usual scheme.

but in the eyes of the housemates they are related. so unless at some point the Mc tells the mom and sister who he really is i doubt they wouldnt see him as family. buuuuut theres also the whole mind control/influence thing going on so doubt it'd be an issue.

but yeah regarding the fetish i'd say its only slightly satisfied since once again the characters in question see him as family. but then again the game is fast paced as well so i could see them hooking up as soon as the next update. not full blown sex mind you but something to start it off.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys
Thank you all for reporting bugs I will fix them in the next update (Sorry for the inconvenience)
Also a little info about how I "cataloging" girls (To answer some questions I get)
I spread girls into 3 groups:

1. Bonus girls - a pretty much Meet and fuck, those girls you can fuck as soon as you meet them like our first random customer in the Spa (Did you meet her ? ^^) most of those girls will be created with my Patrons (Patrons will choose their looks, characters, etc.)

2. I called Stats girls, their main focus is to make this little bit of grind feel rewarding, they will have a light story and some small quests to get them. For example Savi, Madi, and Lisa.

3. Those girls will have a more slow-paced story and getting them will be harder and they will behave more events that will be requesting different stats. for example Mia and Alis.

And also answer some other questions:

Will there be some kind of fighting system?
-Honestly, I don't know, maybe at some point, but for now, I think I will be handling fights in a similar way to a stalker event.

Yes at some point girls will have a nice round belly (but I think I will make this avoidable so everybody can suit their taste.)

In terms of incest well, as now you can choose the roles of Alis and Madi if you make them your biological family then you must remember that the body you possessed is blood-related with them and they see the hero as their son/brother also at some point I will make a choice of some sort how our hero see them - a family or lovers (Regardless you will still fuck them...what? You are a Lord of Lust for god sake hehe...^^) Also it is possible that in the future a daughter like character will appear but this is still just an idea for now.

Cheers guys and remember the next update will be released around October 3 (This is a Patreon release day.)

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
prob wouldn't hurt to add a nun character down the road. or any other magic base "species/job class" given the back story. they'ed be op and/or high in demand :whistle:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
forgot to mention when Savi is looking for her pouch the next scene goes straight to where the MC already found the pouch. so theres no need to explore to look for it.

speaking of the explore function. a map would be nice to be able to tell where you're going. i'll admit when i did find the pouch it was mostly when i was randomly clicking directions:whistle:

Reactions: casita

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Well this second version is already much better, it feels a real progress to the "demo", the events with Savi enchant me at the moment.

It still feels a bit short but it is understandable, and the fact that all the girls in the game have at least well proportioned tits is something that gives me points personally. Keep it up, although of course the bugs that have already been reported to you are there, I hope they are corrected.

faces123

Mar 26, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Home.rpyc", line 92, in script call
    `:{���sq��+̥�9�Ҁ�û��C!���:����3("׷
  File "game/Expe.rpyc", line 120, in script
    :��z
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Peerless Lust 0.2
Mon Sep 20 02:56:24 2021

faces123

Mar 26, 2021
this is what i get every time i go south and find a small magic crystel

Last edited: