Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
This game is the biggest piece of dog shit "Creat 'Veins Opening Potion'" but how to fucking creat that shit? No one know. I searched in this theard and someone said that craft it in alchemy shop but that bitch is only craft weak healing potion.
View attachment 2766037
the "bitch" ask you to craft a weak healing potion to show you can actualy do alchemy without blowing up the [her] equipment.
after that you can craft any potion you want.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Plz, which girls i have to corrupte to raise the academy corruption ?
All of the girls shown on the "Academy Girls" page (button at lower left when you're inside the Academy) count toward academy corruption. Loria and Astria don't count toward academy corruption, since they're on the main "Girls" page, but they're pretty closely tied to the academy storyline anyway.

Reactions: icollectsouls

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.26

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 654 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.26

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Just curious....but are you able to increase any of these stats, or am I at current peak? And how to unlock elen missions?
View attachment 2807708
You'll need to corrupt the academy, i don't know how much, but you'll need to increase your academy corruption, i don't know if you unlocked this part, but for it, you'll need first to explore other girls in the academy.

In the academy, there is a screen on the botton left, which are the new girls who you'll need to explore.

Last edited:

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Too much bug, i can't continue this game
Create Vein Opening Potion doesn't trigger i must change Vop varible in save editor to 1
but still i don't know how to continue this game
because how the heck i upgrade skill ,Strenght Agility Endurance already 3
but Magic Power still stuck 2 Demon Power Still Stuck 4

i can continue this by edit variable through save editor but the event have too many condition within skill character
meaning if you cheat or edit variable sometime doesnt trigger
too much event doesn't trigger

and how the heck i upgrade fame and adventure rank
need savegame v.0.26 or complete save game with all available char
sorry man this is waste time

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Too much bug, i can't continue this game
Create Vein Opening Potion doesn't trigger i must change Vop varible in save editor to 1
but still i don't know how to continue this game
because how the heck i upgrade skill ,Strenght Agility Endurance already 3
but Magic Power still stuck 2 Demon Power Still Stuck 4
Funny how most people don't have any problems with the game, because they read the dialogue when being given tasks or talking to characters. None of what you're describing as bugs are actually bugs.

Generally speaking, people are generally more likely to politely answer your questions if you post them without being a jerk. As it is, I'm bored enough to tell you anyway, since you've written the game off.

Everything currently available happens naturally through playing the game, and anything that seems like you can't get it yet or increase it yet is either at cap for the current release, or you didn't read the dialogue around when you were first guided toward it. I never needed to edit any variables. This is not a grinding game with huge stat requirements. You can only raise stats a few times in the current release, and that only serves to move the plot along.

Current stat caps:
  • Strength 4
  • Agility 4
  • Endurance 4
  • Martial Arts 3
  • Magic Power 2
  • Demon Power 5
  • Fame 0
  • Adventurer Rank E
As for the Veins Opening Potion, if you're at Magic Power 2, you're already at cap, and you crafted it a long time ago, and don't need to make more. Or you edited your stats, skipping almost all the events that are actually necessary to advance the story and see further events.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Funny how most people don't have any problems with the game, because they read the dialogue when being given tasks or talking to characters. None of what you're describing as bugs are actually bugs.

Generally speaking, people are generally more likely to politely answer your questions if you post them without being a jerk. As it is, I'm bored enough to tell you anyway, since you've written the game off.

Everything currently available happens naturally through playing the game, and anything that seems like you can't get it yet or increase it yet is either at cap for the current release, or you didn't read the dialogue around when you were first guided toward it. I never needed to edit any variables. This is not a grinding game with huge stat requirements. You can only raise stats a few times in the current release, and that only serves to move the plot along.

Current stat caps:
  • Strength 4
  • Agility 4
  • Endurance 4
  • Martial Arts 3
  • Magic Power 2
  • Demon Power 5
  • Fame 0
  • Adventurer Rank E
As for the Veins Opening Potion, if you're at Magic Power 2, you're already at cap, and you crafted it a long time ago, and don't need to make more. Or you edited your stats, skipping almost all the events that are actually necessary to advance the story and see further events.
Yeah man, im just annoyed New Game 2 Times in a row not triggering the event
how much time is wasted. and i just want to know how much content this version have
and how much girl do you unlock

No is not about read dialogue or not, sometime me or other people
have too much objective and forget how the heck what objective are. too much distraction

About Veins Opening Potion 2x not Trigger in normal playthrough is give me headache
thats why i edit variable using save editor i am tired and edit money
even Lust Bond i don't know how to unlock it

The only solution is someone make Guide of it

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
how much time is wasted. and i just want to know how much content this version have

have too much objective and forget how the heck what objective are. too much distraction

About Veins Opening Potion 2x not Trigger in normal playthrough is give me headache
All the specific demonic powers unlock normally through standard events.

For the Veins Opening Potion, IIRC you have to find a magic crystal by exploring the Nearby Fields (which several characters pointed you toward in dialogue), and you have to get access to the alchemist's lab by crafting her a weak healing potion (like she says).

Basically, don't edit variables in this game. Most of the stats aren't really stats per se, they're more used to allow story content to flow properly. You don't even really need to edit money (though it's the safest variable to edit, money becomes almost entirely pointless after a bit).

As for content and girls, there's quite a bit of content, and there are two girls pages showing exactly which girls are available: a Main Girls page, and the Academy Girls page. There are also side girls not on either page. By my tracking:
The MC's harem currently includes 19 of the 25 Main Girls.
The MC's harem currently includes all 13 of the Academy Girls plus 1 unlisted girl who is vitally important for the Academy.
The MC's harem currently includes 17 Side Girls of varying importance.
All of the girls listed here have been fucked and creampied.

There are literally only 8 girls who have been introduced in the game at all who the MC isn't fucking by the end of 0.26, 6 of whom are on the Main Girls list (and one of those has given the MC a blowjob).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

The only solution is someone make Guide of it
probably you don't have crafted a weak healing potion to unlock the alchemy proprely.
and the girl panel had all the info you need to progress

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
[Bug] Turn Into Female error code {trigger this early before event Diana Demon Rank 5 is show the error code}
this should be hidden choice to avoid player confusion or create condition, is not my fault lol because i discover this earlier

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
[Bug] Special Matters when click became daytime at night

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What i dont get is Patreon get extra? So P get 30 min more games! Each update? mhh OK why not sell Game Later at Ici? Because on Patreon you can´t sell it Incest you get what i mean? P has VR/RL Problems No Differents for them? mhh hope it was Clear and thx for make it and have fun with Patreons gamers but i am out.... byebye

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes