Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
How much femdom now?
Over the MC: basically none that he doesn't allow in order to specifically gain an advantage over the woman involved and seduce her into being his woman. Once they're his women, he is always the dominant partner even when he's in his female form (if you want to avoid spoilers, this spoiler does not contradict anything else in this post).

There are a bunch of footjobs because several of the top-tier patrons are apparently feet people, but most, if not all, of the footjob scenes are not femdom-oriented in the slightest. I still find them pointless myself, but they're not the kind of femdom/humiliation footjobs that so many other games use, so I can skip past them without any real annoyance other than what I think of as wasted rendering/writing time.

There are several femdom scenes with one LI domming another LI, often in order to coerce or heavily encourage the submissive one to become the MC's woman (and often those scenes are one particular woman who is deeply and inherently devoted entirely to the MC seducing women so they'll also accept belonging to the MC). There are also several other scenes of LIs domming other LIs, almost always in a group sex or orgy setting, and always 100% consensual for all parties. There are maybe one or two scenes of a not-yet-LI woman domming another not-yet-LI woman, but those usually only happen until both women involved become the MC's women. Lastly, there are maybe one or two mild scenes of MC domming girls while in female form. (Again, this last spoiler does not contradict anything else in this post.)

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Man five footjobs in one update is absurd LMFAO. Gotta be the most boring position ever and dudes be handin out fortunes for them, can't explain it.

The orgy's fun though.

Last edited:

wyguuty

Jan 25, 2019
Over the MC: basically none that he doesn't allow in order to specifically gain an advantage over the woman involved and seduce her into being his woman. Once they're his women, he is always the dominant partner even when he's in his female form (if you want to avoid spoilers, this spoiler does not contradict anything else in this post).

There are a bunch of footjobs because several of the top-tier patrons are apparently feet people, but most, if not all, of the footjob scenes are not femdom-oriented in the slightest. I still find them pointless myself, but they're not the kind of femdom/humiliation footjobs that so many other games use, so I can skip past them without any real annoyance other than what I think of as wasted rendering/writing time.

There are several femdom scenes with one LI domming another LI, often in order to coerce or heavily encourage the submissive one to become the MC's woman (and often those scenes are one particular woman who is deeply and inherently devoted entirely to the MC seducing women so they'll also accept belonging to the MC). There are also several other scenes of LIs domming other LIs, almost always in a group sex or orgy setting, and always 100% consensual for all parties. There are maybe one or two scenes of a not-yet-LI woman domming another not-yet-LI woman, but those usually only happen until both women involved become the MC's women. Lastly, there are maybe one or two mild scenes of MC domming girls while in female form. (Again, this last spoiler does not contradict anything else in this post.)
Dang was hopeing for more MC getting dommed thx for the info

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Error when viewing Academy content
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'HSname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Home.rpyc", line 3319, in script call
File "game/Home.rpyc", line 2689, in script call
File "game/Home.rpyc", line 1844, in script call
File "game/Home.rpyc", line 2055, in script call
File "game/Home.rpyc", line 1628, in script call
File "game/Specials.rpyc", line 1707, in script
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "G:\Adult\PeerlessLust-0.29-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'HSname'

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Peerless Lust 0.29
Tue Oct 17 19:01:25 2023
```

Z0120

Mar 25, 2020
when i talk with Keynala ("play with her" option) "Back" option is lost i cant out after play her scene i need to use back in menu to get back.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The issue where you get a sex scene with Keynala when trying to go into her house at night for her second test is still there.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Super fun game, all it is missing is the girls turn into Succubi at the end.

TikaTaki

Nov 13, 2022
So I was wondering what type of modelling/rendering software is used for this game. Many games use DAZ; but this ofcourse is somethign else and I was curious what it is

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.29

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 952 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Please add an in-game scene guide with tips on how to get scenes, so we know if we've gotten every scene or not, it automatically checking off all the scenes you can already replay by talking to the girl it's for.

Also maybe add a scene of the MC turning into a woman and getting fucked by a male clone.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes