Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Master of Puppets
Her goons are males BECAUSE they cant do magic. She is -or was- an insecure wannabe dom and control freak, the last thing she could need is someone stronger then herself working for her. Having magic was her only trump card.
Same with the big boss, her only trump card is the ability to seal the conracts, but her "assistant" is in charge of the business...maybe he even controls/blackmails her, thats still unclear with the given content.
Storywise i only miss the most important point of the whole club arc: We didnt tell her to stop selling girls, she only learned to keep the 2 elves if she dont want to see our angry side.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
No. Those scenes listed in the changelog are all in the game as released. They're requested by upper-tier Patrons.
OK so P can get 6 times more game play when Public? And Is it Story relevant? When yes Good bye. When not Ask about worth it to paper P ?

TarusSilver

May 6, 2021
hi guys i am stuck on Paulis quest
Lets focus on the strip club (Ask Isloa for the private dance) how to start this quest

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
By going there in the evening and talking to her (twice i think, the first talk were introductions in past versions. At night you can only watch the dances, everything story relevant is in the evening)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
OK so P can get 6 times more game play when Public? And Is it Story relevant? When yes Good bye. When not Ask about worth it to paper P ?
I think you are not understanding. All those scenes are in the public version, because there is no separate patron version.

Patrons do not get any extra gameplay or content over public players. As far as I can tell, patrons just get early access to each update, as well as the additional perks for their tiers (such as sneak peeks, having your name in the game's credits, and voting in polls). One of those perks is that high-tier patrons can request the content in those scenes be added to the game (for everyone to play), and the dev then works to integrate that content into the story (for everyone to play).

Yes, several of those scenes are story-relevant (some include pregnancy announcements, for instance), but as I said, everyone can play them.

As for whether it's worth it to support the dev, that's up to you. I don't, for instance, but that's because I am already supporting a large number of devs.

Reactions: Darx24

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, we only suffer under the boring kinks of the high tier patreons because their content increases with every update and kills the balance beween normal sex and annoying fetishism.

Reactions: MixQQ

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.28

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 306 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.28 Fix for missing scenes

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 716 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to fix the missing scenes. New compression app version has bugs.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm a little lost - I'm at a point where the only girls left to advance are Dianna and the homeroom teacher and I need a familiar to enter the academy. How to I get a familiar? I have lust bound and the super harem of the camp/village and every other interaction with the moms and girls but can't seem to et the familiar...mmm...any pointers would be appreciated...

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PeerlessLust-0.29
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes