neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
this is a rather good game im surprised it has only 1 review.
perhaps changing the thumbnail and replacing the preview pictures will make it get more traction.

Reactions: Darx24

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i quite like this game, so far Kati(bunny girl) is best girl, but i like everyone(aside from the stalker), i hope i get to fuck the Mia and Allis...Barrage of questions now --->
is there a point in invading their dreams? is there any event in the Inn with the "Hang out" option? Are we gonna have a gallery? is the training locked on 3? can i learn Martial Arts?

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
i quite like this game, so far Kati(bunny girl) is best girl, but i like everyone(aside from the stalker), i hope i get to fuck the Mia and Allis...Barrage of questions now --->
is there a point in invading their dreams? is there any event in the Inn with the "Hang out" option? Are we gonna have a gallery? is the training locked on 3? can i learn Martial Arts?
Thanks, I'm happy that you like this game.
To answer your questions:
1. Invading their dreams will have little side events later in the game like Alis telling her friend about it or some special dialogues, but this will not be needed to progress their main story, you can think about it like some side events and h-scenes.
2. For now there is no event for the Inn "Hang out"
3. Right now I don't have a plan to make a gallery and you can rewatch most of the H-scenes, but I can't honestly answer.
4. For now the training is locked on 3, but this of course will be raised in the future.
5. For now you can't learn or rather relearn Martial Arts but this and the Magic power training will be coming soon.
Also for fucking Mia and Alis, I already stated that at some point EVERY female character in this game will be fuckable. ^^

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
Thanks, I'm happy that you like this game.
To answer your questions:
1. Invading their dreams will have little side events later in the game like Alis telling her friend about it or some special dialogues, but this will not be needed to progress their main story, you can think about it like some side events and h-scenes.
2. For now there is no event for the Inn "Hang out"
3. Right now I don't have a plan to make a gallery and you can rewatch most of the H-scenes, but I can't honestly answer.
4. For now the training is locked on 3, but this of course will be raised in the future.
5. For now you can't learn or rather relearn Martial Arts but this and the Magic power training will be coming soon.
Also for fucking Mia and Alis, I already stated that at some point EVERY female character in this game will be fuckable. ^^
gotcha, thanks

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
The new update somewhat short, but the special suits are hot: 3, hopefully in the future you can apply them to the standard scenes (although I know that requires more work) But I want the story to advance with Mia and Alis, and also with her friend.

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
The new update somewhat short, but the special suits are hot: 3, hopefully in the future you can apply them to the standard scenes (although I know that requires more work) But I want the story to advance with Mia and Alis, and also with her friend.
This update is small cus I didn't have much free time due to my normal work, but the next one should be normal. About the suits, I will rather make more new h-scenes with them than just coping standards but who knows maybe in the future I will also do that.
And now you guys can check the next update release date and focus on my itch.io page and Patreon:

0.5 Update Release:

For Patrons with Adventurer tier or higher - November 13

For Patrons with Fan tier - November 18

Public Release - November 19

Update focus:
Progressing the story of your Homemates (Mia and Alis + Nico) and Progressing the story of 'Night Fangs' party.

^^

Juandroid

Mar 6, 2021
you should add the harem tag since you mention it in the note, but it doesn't have the tag, for those who are more inclined to a good harem and thus know at first glance that the game has it.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I've proofread the files after extracting them from the archive.rpa file and I'm pretty sure I've corrected all the large number of spelling/grammar mistakes. Way too many to provide a changelog, as I stopped keeping track with screenshots well before it went over triple digits. I've attached the .rpy and .rpyc files that I added to a .rar file for anyone interested. This includes Darx24 (just make sure if you do you don't overwrite anything new that you've added to them).

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Not mindblowing or revolutionary, but pretty fun.
Tiny capitalization bug in 'Leonparty' @ line 129 btw.

Sep 4, 2017
I keep getting this error everytime when I am trying to save:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Why does downlowading from anonfiles gets me a second download, an apk that my antivirus sees as malware? Happens every time I use anonfiles in any game?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes