Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
aside from the camp bug. the update was nice.

as for the POV scene. it was great so no need to worry about it. (y)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Have to ask, why do most of the potions cost more to make [if you buy the ingredients] then if you sell it?
Not to mention the profit margin was really small:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, the highest margin would be +20.
Only way regular alchemists could make money would be through harvesting ingredients before actually crafting them, to craft in bulk.
No wonder there are barely any.--Would be better to find other works, due to time: training + scavenging + crafting. And costs: training + equipment + maintenance, along with ingredients, but you're scavenging for those.

Also, there seems to be an error if the nude/changing scene occurs again after you okay them, at least for Mia.
Edit: loads of errors cropping up when visiting Night Fang; mainly when decided who to talk to.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Have to ask, why do most of the potions cost more to make [if you buy the ingredients] then if you sell it? Only way regular alchemists could make money would be through harvesting ingredients before actually crafting them; no wonder there are barely any.--Would be better to find other works, due to time: training + scavenging + crafting.
Not to mention the profit margin was really small:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there seems to be an error if the nude/changing scene occurs again after you okay them, at least for Mia.
i feel like watching Pawn stars could answer your question.:sneaky:

but seriously my guess its cause when you're buying, the shop is selling it to you at top dollar to maximize profits for the store. and when you sell they wanna buy it off of you as cheap as possible so it benefits the store. so even if you buy the cheaper ingredients seperately and make a higher quality item out of those ingredients. then attempt to sell to the store, in the end the store makes no profit. so yeah from a business POV i can see why they do it like that. i guess it also stops the player from just buying the stuff from the shop making potions then selling them then buying the ingredients again just to repeat the cycle until Player is satisfied with the amount of money.

basically it makes the player farm for items:devilish:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
i feel like watching Pawn stars could answer your question.:sneaky:

but seriously my guess its cause when you're buying, the shop is selling it to you at top dollar to maximize profits for the store. and when you sell they wanna buy it off of you as cheap as possible so it benefits the store. so even if you buy the cheaper ingredients seperately and make a higher quality item out of those ingredients. then attempt to sell to the store, in the end the store makes no profit. so yeah from a business POV i can see why they do it like that. i guess it also stops the player from just buying the stuff from the shop making potions then selling them then buying the ingredients again just to repeat the cycle until Player is satisfied with the amount of money.

basically it makes the player farm for items:devilish:
That's the problem though; as everyone says: one of the basics of economy is supply and demand. There's only one other alchemist that we know of, and the only place to actually sell potions is the next town over, which doesn't have any alchemist -- but still pays for the transportation cost as if they were buying from said alchemist/store.
Not to mention, as I had implied, no one would want to become said profession if they can't make a profit, so even with cost of ingredients being marked up, they should still be able to sell at a profit, due to their own mark up [aka: cost to get said skill + equipment/maintenance cost, along with time to craft the potions + transportation, if any]

Only way I see it working IRL would be:
1. The prices for the ingredients could be that way due to wanting to keep the ingredients for profits. -- And they only sell it, at all, due to storage/waste issues.
2. The potions are standardized by the guild/country; thus you can't sell it at any other price.
-- Though if that's the case, it'd have to be subsidized, else no one would become an alchemist.... Guess that's the situation?
Still peeves me, but yeah this is a game, so whatever.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
That's the problem though; as everyone says: one of the basics of economy is supply and demand. There's only one other alchemist that we know of, and the only place to actually sell potions is the next town over, which doesn't have any alchemist -- but still pays for the transportation cost as if they were buying from said alchemist/store.
Not to mention, as I had implied, no one would want to become said profession if they can't make a profit, so even with cost of ingredients being marked up, they should still be able to sell at a profit, due to their own mark up [aka: cost to get said skill + equipment/maintenance cost, along with time to craft the potions + transportation, if any]

1. The prices for the ingredients could be that way due to wanting to keep the ingredients for profits. -- And they only sell it, at all, due to storage/waste issues.
2. The potions are standardized by the guild/country; thus you can't sell it at any other price.
-- Though if that's the case, it'd have to be subsidized, else no one would become an alchemist.... Guess that's the situation?
The Inn may already have a deal with an alchemist or someone else to supply potions for it to sell in bulk, and just buys potions for cheap from adventurers that want to offload their excess potions when they come back from adventures to supplement its stock (and so the adventurers will turn around and buy alcohol with the money). The cost of things in a city is also generally higher than their cost in a small town, at least in modern time. It's harder for an alchemist in a city to get out to an area to pick ingredients themselves so again they're probably already buying them from someone else and they mark up the ones they sell individually, and turn the rest into potions that they've also marked up.

Reactions: Yamemai

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

i think i would agree except for the fact the MC is dealing with another Alchemist and not selling it to his own customers. so if he opened up his own shop then he could set up his own prices. if we look at it from the vendors perspective if she's able to keep those prices then why change it?

but as for the game logic...the MC COULD just grab shit off the shelf and then bang the chick right after with no consequences. but apparently even though you can make her do whatever you want. for some reason you cant get free shit:LOL:

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
Same here so its clearly a bug, but yeah click ignore to bypass, altho I dont seem to be able to give Aisha the wine. I get that error and it says she dont wanna talk to me.
after buying the wine you also need a lust potion and talk to her at the camp at night.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I have a question mark between Savi and Kati.
Who is the missing girl and how do I meet her?
Keep progressing w/ the story and training w/ Savi.

The Inn may already have a deal with an alchemist or someone else to supply potions for it to sell in bulk, and just buys potions for cheap from adventurers that want to offload their excess potions when they come back from adventures to supplement its stock (and so the adventurers will turn around and buy alcohol with the money). The cost of things in a city is also generally higher than their cost in a small town, at least in modern time. It's harder for an alchemist in a city to get out to an area to pick ingredients themselves so again they're probably already buying them from someone else and they mark up the ones they sell individually, and turn the rest into potions that they've also marked up.
Maybe, since I glossed over the text; though do remember the Inn girl saying there were no alchemists in the village, and was one of the reasons why she buys potions off you. You can't sell any potions to the alchemist girl, but can buy them at the same price you sell to the Inn one.

i think i would agree except for the fact the MC is dealing with another Alchemist and not selling it to his own customers. so if he opened up his own shop then he could set up his own prices. if we look at it from the vendors perspective if she's able to keep those prices then why change it?

but as for the game logic...the MC COULD just grab shit off the shelf and then bang the chick right after with no consequences. but apparently even though you can make her do whatever you want. for some reason you cant get free shit:LOL:
He isn't selling to the alchemist though? Can only sell to the Inn girl, in the next village over. And -- though I may be wrong -- they don't have an alchemist there. Though I guess he could be selling at 'price' to get into her pants later.
Edit: Though, he could also just not have any business acumen, so decided to sell at the same price the alchemist girl sells at.
Ps. IKR? Could just be a goody-two shoes, but didn't try for any other bonus then getting to use the equipment free, and no other 'tuition' costs, besides lust. No discounts or anything!

Last edited:

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
go to the village inn and talk to eris about joining leons party.
after that go to the guild for the rank up exam.
if youve done everything in the game so far you should rank up.
yea either its a bug or sthm but i cant talk to eris. tried talking at all available times in the week but the only interaction option left for me is to train with her at the academy. i might try to restart the game again.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes