5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Any news on "Timmy strikes back?"
Only this 2 days ago:

SSA post:
Now that AN 10 is done, will you roll straight into 11 or resume TSB?

I'm doing both actually.

and 31.01. post
"Yes I'm working on Lost in the Woods 2 and another comic right now, after that is Timmy Strikes Back 6 and then Milf Mansion 2." (another comics was Timmy in space i pressume?)

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
She is very angry at him,but they dont have time to argue,so they fled.
All this hiding and running away scared shitless bullshit makes me wonder how fucking hard it can be to knock out a damn token NTR old fart and 3 retarded assholes, but we all know that according PS's logic even unicorns are real, so it's probably better to go with the flow and put brain kun on energy saving mode so PS's storytelling would make sense.:whistle::sneaky:

VixGrayson

Dec 28, 2020
xXwankerXx do you have access to the Timmy in Space comic? If so are you going to post it here because I’m seeing other forums aren’t able to or won’t post them.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
@xXwankerXx do you have access to the Timmy in Space comic?
No, that comic is only available for his 60$+ subs, and you probably won't see it posted on pirate forums cause PS asked his supporters not to leak it. Best option in this case is to wait and get it from sites like svs comics IF it'll be leaked there. It's not worth it anyway, coz judging by the cover, it's just some noncanonical crap about Timmy fucking Becca and Brandi, so you don't miss anything important.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
that comic is only available for his 60$+
Last week was available for gold tier (26$) and yesterday he posted it again for 10$ tier .In time maybe all tier will get access. It have 40 pages, 25 pages 3some sex scenes between Timmy/Becca/Brandy (some lesbian also) . Nothing important indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes