5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
it's too predictable -> he stars training by fucking everyone and everything on the island, she gradually becomes "sex liberated" by getting fucked by everyone and everything. he either wins her over at the end and they find "true love", or Brandi decides to live on the island and Dylan goes to live with his aunt, which he fucks by that time

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
might be cool to see Dylans father with his new wife or girlfriend on this island, would have added some funny stupidity to the plot

Last edited:

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
Au Naturel 11 pages 11-20 - picture 20 could start riot, if story continue as hinted. If Dylan go with that then he doesnt deserve better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course the sex yoda... that little dumbass gonna put his dick in the sea of cum :sick:. At this point he deserves to catch stds from that cum crone.

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
good luck with your work .. we look forward to continuing ... everything is very beautiful and thoughtful. (y) :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
New Au Naturel pool:

What kind of Au Naturel game would you like? I've been asked by a lot of people to make a game based on Au Naturel ever since I started making the comics, and now I am seriously considering it as I am looking for ways to make Au Naturel a more interactive experience and give you guys new ways of interacting with the characters. If you have any suggestions or feedback I would love to hear your ideas!

Options :

1 Play as a new male character - interact the characters from the comic

2 Play as a new MILF character - interact the characters from the comic

3 Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics

4 Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics

5 No game - I prefer to just read the comics

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
" Au Naturel "..........mothers - sons and their friends. :love: (y) If you do it wisely .. you get a very beautiful incest.......DEFINITELY... you need intrigue... just like in the comics.... It's just that sex is not interesting to play. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y)

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
New Au Naturel pool:

What kind of Au Naturel game would you like? I've been asked by a lot of people to make a game based on Au Naturel ever since I started making the comics, and now I am seriously considering it as I am looking for ways to make Au Naturel a more interactive experience and give you guys new ways of interacting with the characters. If you have any suggestions or feedback I would love to hear your ideas!

Options :

3 Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics

4 Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics

Option 4 is what I would choose if I was a patron.

Reactions: Kel9m

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
New Au Naturel pool:

Options :

I like 3 as we are already invested in the development of this character. Number 1 seems too much work (but it's coming in a close second).

Reactions: xXwankerXx
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes